• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamers' World Presents: Fight for your Friends Tournament – Montreal, QC – Aug 23, 08

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
well you could try teaming with runawayfire... didn't he team with niko last time?

it would be liek the same but with some extra ****.

don't rip up your pants this time when you win a set.
no don't worry I'm getting extra pants for bento
bento how about I take my bike and you use your skates and we go all the way to west island ? ;)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
near tournament venue you guys should definitely try out smoked meat pou8tine.

having had this many times in st annes (my friend has an appartment nearby...) i know there are 2 restos that serve it one block from each other. One has hotdogs and stuff and ones called Pizza Bellevue and is def. better. Super good, everyone who <3s poutine should get some.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Thats correct Bigrick.

But yeah, I'll be teaming with Elef =D. We need to play some friendlies and come up with a team name tomorrow for sure.

See you all tomorrow, this is gonna be hype!

zaf

Smash Lord
soo... my coworker recommended eating at Rueben's Deli and Schwartz. Is that close by? lol

my wario is hungry =]
when you come to mah place tonight, you can go to taco bell lol. there is one 5 mins from my place. I heard the taco pizza is amazing

^Thats correct Bigrick.

But yeah, I'll be teaming with Elef =D. We need to play some friendlies and come up with a team name tomorrow for sure.

See you all tomorrow, this is gonna be hype!
team name : DITCH!

because thats what elef likes to do .

zaf

Smash Lord
^^^ taco bell is amazing lol. bento qft.

also, sure bring whatever you want. since you are the only person i seem to need to pick up cake, do you mind bussing it?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Actually, that's the thing; it seems like Azimut doesn't work when I enter the details were given, unless the address given is wrong : S

I can kinda tell from the bus' first trip of the day that it'll be around 40 minutes, I just had a hard time believing it.

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Bus from Agrignon to your place? You'll have to real precise on things, I don't want to get off at the wrong stop or take the wrong bus D:

zaf

Smash Lord
Bus from Agrignon to your place? You'll have to real precise on things, I don't want to get off at the wrong stop or take the wrong bus D:
-go to angrignon metro
-when you are at the metro, walk outside towards the busses.
-walk to your far left, where the fences and side walks curve. ( passed the 106 )
- You should see a huge digital clock. (red)
-Wait for the 27, 28, 31 or 32 bus. Any of them will do.
-When the bus leaves, about 15 minutes later it will pass a zellers. ( just ask the dirve to let you off at St. Francis or zellers in cheateauguay)
- Call me when you get to the zellers.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
if anyone is scared of getting lost my cell # is 514-475-3920 and i should be able to direct you if you can tell me where you are because I know st annes pretty well at this point.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Clouderz, please leave before we get a moderator in here. Your trolling is unappreciated by all the communities present and is counter-productive to this thread.

Thanks.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Clouderz, please leave before we get a moderator in here. Your trolling is unappreciated by all the communities present and is counter-productive to this thread.

Thanks.
fine fine, but im just rooting for my boyfriend ally, rofl

5$ is nothing?

Your mother seemed to appreciate the tip after last night ;D <3 [/immaturity]

this isnt trolling? :dizzy:

okay ill leave lol

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
It was actually an attempt to be sniveling and get you to leave. You have no interest in this tournament and your methods to boost your self-esteem are as transparent as your lack of wittiness.

Are you purposely being repulsive or just raised to provoke random people while having that self-reassurance that you can't be hurt (emotionally or physically) at the comfort of your own home?

Edit: Won't be here to see your reply, you're welcome to message me if you have more to comment or add, sorry D:

Clouderz

Smash Ace
It was actually an attempt to be sniveling and get you to leave. You have no interest in this tournament and your methods to boost your self-esteem are as transparent as your lack of being witty.

Are you purposely being repulsive or just raised to provoke random people while having that self-reassurance that you can't be hurt (emotionally or physically) at the comfort of your own home?

i refuse to comment on that due to my resistance to troll at you
good day sir.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Okay guys enough. CLouderz (or anyone else for that matter) if you want to troll, at least do it with PMs.

But by no means lets not stop the trashtalk that adds to the "hype".

swordgard

Smash Hero
Finally, well im hyped and im ready to kick ***, i hope redemption will show(cause i still dont know if hes really coming ".")

100 bucks on ally?!!! Lol hot arms you obviously dont know king ace well

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe we're lacking Wiis, how hard is it to just tag along with it in a backpack!

Btw, I'll be bringing a set of Component Cables in case we're dealing with LCDs.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Finally, well im hyped and im ready to kick ***, i hope redemption will show(cause i still dont know if hes really coming ".")

100 bucks on ally?!!! Lol hot arms you obviously dont know king ace well
MK's doesnt scare me as much as ICs does... Im more worried about em... (Ambrose and other ICs users..)

But I hope the finals will be Me vs Kingace ;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
No offense but i havent seen ambrose abuse of ics yet....ive learned every infinites there is, i cant do it agaisnt snake though, but i got one which does 95% as soon as a grab without infiniting anyways so gl ally.

Edit: Friends wont be bringing wiis cause their affraid of getting stolen or something anyways, im still bringing mine, but dont count on 2 vcrs, probably 1.A

And your right ally, about ics being alot more mean lmao, metas dont scare me anymore, i outrange em so easely. I hope i get far into tourney,

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
No offense but i havent seen ambrose abuse of ics yet....ive learned every infinites there is, i cant do it agaisnt snake though, but i got one which does 95% as soon as a grab without infiniting anyways so gl ally.

Edit: Friends wont be bringing wiis cause their affraid of getting stolen or something anyways, im still bringing mine, but dont count on 2 vcrs, probably 1.A

And your right ally, about ics being alot more mean lmao, metas dont scare me anymore, i outrange em so easely. I hope i get far into tourney,
yeah xD oh wellz I'll have to deal with em.

Top Bottom