• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yo Jman whenever I come back we should do doubles. DK and Sonic make a good team. (considering I don't pound you to death by mistake.....)

Unfortunately, I don't know when I'm coming back. Probably won't be this week, but we'll see. I'm recovering way faster than I expected and might not need surgery. *FINGERS CROSSED*
We're not talking hemroids are we, Joe?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Wild, I can probably house you in one of 2 places.

My apartment couch, I won't be there, but my roommates will have no problem with it.
My families house (spare bedroom) where I will be, but I will be leaving for work at 8 in the morning. Spare bedroom means bed /privacy.

Let me know if you're interested in either, so's I can arrange it.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, sounds good Joe, a few practise matches to learn eachother's playstyles and we should be good
But what happened?? Curious
@Ryanarius: Pit vs Sonic... still waiting to see who gimps who, lol

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
@ zcasanova - Do first timers [like myself] to the store get in the brawl tournament free the first time?....Just want to know ^_^

Because I haven't been here before....so I need to know cuz if not I have to wait till next week when I get paid...lolz

I'll MM my Sonic vs Ryan's Pit 10$ I'm serious

The Director

Smash Lord
We're not talking hemroids are we, Joe?
No, hemroids would be cakewalk compared to what I have. Atleast you can treat them with cream! lololol

I'm getting better. Chances are looking good that I'll be there this week. Jman I'll def. do teams with you but we do need to practice. Devin don't feel like I'm leaving you out, I'm totally not: we make a brutal team but I want to try switching up partners every week.

As a matter of fact, I think everybody should switch partners every week. It seems as tho having the same teams has discouraged some of us to stop competing in doubles. :(

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if first-timers get in free I need to know...lolz

Come on guys you gotta tell I NEED to know...it's on a NEED 2 KNOW basis lolz

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if first-timers get in free I need to know...lolz

Come on guys you gotta tell I NEED to know...it's on a NEED 2 KNOW basis lolz
If you're new, your door fee is waived for your first tournament, all of the pot fees still apply. This is only for your first tourney, after that you have to pay, it's the only way the store will make money.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
All hope to Joe for a speedy recovery.

And looking forward to Thursday. I picked up a new character that I've been toying with. Friendlies as tryouts FTW?

Also: I can Ice Climb. I can Wobble. lolz.

Ninja Edit: Ice climb =/= my new character. But still, lol.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
All hope to Joe for a speedy recovery.

And looking forward to Thursday. I picked up a new character that I've been toying with. Friendlies as tryouts FTW?

Also: I can Ice Climb. I can Wobble. lolz.

Ninja Edit: Ice climb =/= my new character. But still, lol.
You couldn't wobble while playing Brawl Shotz, lawl ;D
Or, could you? I can't remember.

Greatest game, ever.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Duuude. Your g/f | fiancee doesn't even want you playing videogames. I wouldn't imagine she woulda condoned you getting drunk with foreign people.

If I'm mistaken, I'll make it up to you :)

Edit: I was sorta wobbling... sort of. alright, I don't remember.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Duuude. Your g/f | fiancee doesn't even want you playing videogames. I wouldn't imagine she woulda condoned you getting drunk with foreign people.

If I'm mistaken, I'll make it up to you :)

Edit: I was sorta wobbling... sort of. alright, I don't remember.
Uh...You can't wobble in brawl...unless your talking about the CG thingy I do or the Bthrow, Fthrow, Dthrow infinates?

Rotimer

Smash Cadet
If you're new, your door fee is waived for your first tournament, all of the pot fees still apply. This is only for your first tourney, after that you have to pay, it's the only way the store will make money.
What if you payed on your first? can you redeem the free one?

The Director

Smash Lord
Got a doctor's appointment Thursday morning. Barring a 'you need to go under the knife' diagnosis, (which right now is looking slim) I'll def. be there on Thursday.

Also, seems as tho I'll only be able to make it every other week from now on. Only on paydays! lol

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Got a doctor's appointment Thursday morning. Barring a 'you need to go under the knife' diagnosis, (which right now is looking slim) I'll def. be there on Thursday.

Also, seems as tho I'll only be able to make it every other week from now on. Only on paydays! lol
GL with that, haven't seen you in a while, so hopefully you'll get the 'O.K.' from the Doc.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Looks like the same for me too. My hrs cut so.. im quite poor (Just like u guys met me,lol) so im entering biweekly, and attending to mingle with you Rap-scallions/ show wat "Teh best Sonic evr!" can do in friendlies
@Joe:Im going to "warm up".. a bit early and should a certain DK show.. lol c wut i did thar?
@Crio: if were down a wii... im like... 5 min drive away... better that than draging it slower than Ganon-dash. Or... on my "friendly time... i can set up shop to play on the side if you'd allow, but idk, thats up to you...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
To Jman: Sure dude, if you want to bring a set-up, that'd be fine.

To Rotimer: Generally speaking, the "first tourney free rule" hasn't been in effect since we started doing cash tourneys, but since devin already said Mega smash could get into the first one freebie, I'll do the same for you & UNCC. I know who did and who didn't pay for their first, so I guess I'll float it for this week.

To Kackster: the Icies are so funnn. Eric hates playing me now.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
To Rotimer: Generally speaking, the "first tourney free rule" hasn't been in effect since we started doing cash tourneys, but since devin fcked up, I'll do the same for you & UNCC. I know who did and who didn't pay for their first, so I guess I'll float it for this week.
Carmen saw that post and was like, "Wtf, that's old isn't it? When'd you say that?"

And I was like, "Yesterday afternoon, or something."

Then I got yelled at and schooled. Sorry.

Rotimer

Smash Cadet
Looks like the same for me too. My hrs cut so.. im quite poor (Just like u guys met me,lol) so im entering biweekly, and attending to mingle with you Rap-scallions/ show wat "Teh best Sonic evr!" can do in friendlies.
When you can beat me, you're the best sonic ever ;)

Criosphinx said:
To Rotimer: Generally speaking, the "first tourney free rule" hasn't been in effect since we started doing cash tourneys, but since devin already said Mega smash could get into the first one freebie, I'll do the same for you & UNCC. I know who did and who didn't pay for their first, so I guess I'll float it for this week.
much thanks boss <3

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
So, Mega, you are coming this week? With friends?
H*ll YEAH I'm coming and I'm bringing a white guy and an Asian (a good Asian lulz--so Devin has some Marth competition) :) F this week I'm coming every week you guys are playing brawl lulz

I posted this tourney on All is Brawl and it got featured YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Gamers Edge Brawl Weeklies

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Rotmimer... take ur foot out of your mouth plz, you've placed horribly and play a campy Sonic who litterally can't play campy (save MAYBE Mr.3000)

We played one Sonic ditto, and i SD by jacking around.... its been a consensus i have the best Sonic there... prove me wrong :/ Also, Sonic "Dittos" aren't generally the best way to measure a Sonic... its twice the speeding around trying to land a blow...

For your information, i baited you, Spinshoted, and attempted do GIMP your Sonic simply for the lulz. Dont' try to compare it to me or i WILL switch out my TL and lock you down... and guess what... i dare you to switch to another character, and get ***** further

If your above post was a joke, sorry to go on a tangent. But in our 3 stock match on PS1 where i SD and then attempted a laughable gimp to weigh your Sonic out... don't think your better. I don't say your BAD by any means... but you camp and i SAW you loose to a few ppl i beat consecutivley (Blae was one... he switched multiple ppl and realized it, and he pwnt you 1st round simply cause you camped, got out ranged, out prioritized, and were simply "Too slow" when you should never be..."

Rant end

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
I'll come in two weeks, haha. Birthday is next week, and after that I'll come to this. Someone house me? I don't like sleeping in my car..it's cozy, but I don't like it.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Rotmimer... take ur foot out of your mouth plz, you've placed horribly and play a campy Sonic who litterally can't play campy (save MAYBE Mr.3000)

We played one Sonic ditto, and i SD by jacking around.... its been a consensus i have the best Sonic there... prove me wrong :/ Also, Sonic "Dittos" aren't generally the best way to measure a Sonic... its twice the speeding around trying to land a blow...

For your information, i baited you, Spinshoted, and attempted do GIMP your Sonic simply for the lulz. Dont' try to compare it to me or i WILL switch out my TL and lock you down... and guess what... i dare you to switch to another character, and get ***** further

If your above post was a joke, sorry to go on a tangent. But in our 3 stock match on PS1 where i SD and then attempted a laughable gimp to weigh your Sonic out... don't think your better. I don't say your BAD by any means... but you camp and i SAW you loose to a few ppl i beat consecutivley (Blae was one... he switched multiple ppl and realized it, and he pwnt you 1st round simply cause you camped, got out ranged, out prioritized, and were simply "Too slow" when you should never be..."

Rant end
I like this guy, he talks a lot of junk for a sonic player.....and a Tink player

Plus he won't beat me when I come 2morrow; not my Sonic, Wolf and definitely not my Lucario I can DOUBLE GUARANTEE that

Now F*ck wit it!!!! :chuckle:

Carmen saw that post and was like, "Wtf, that's old isn't it? When'd you say that?"

And I was like, "Yesterday afternoon, or something."

Then I got yelled at and schooled. Sorry.
If this is getting people in trouble I can pay the door fee it's no trouble--but I was checking for my friends...that's all lulz!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Haha... you sound like half the ppl i know. No sense sh*t talkin if we haven't played, but your welcome to a whoopin too, rofl.
FYI, i am all Sonic, my TL is terrible, but if for fun or pace changin
g, TL might show a spike or two.
Edit: Who are you to make assumptions like that son, when you "asume" you make an *** of "u" and "me"
Wolf sux, offstage once, thats a stock. Sonic.. kinna hard to KO eachother, ditto would be fun, Lucario??? Try beating Gils or you know... not camp-whoring and you'll find my Sonic pwns. Best ask 1st next time son! Lulzing*

The Director

Smash Lord
I don't want to add fuel to the fire here, BUT...

JMan is the best Sonic I've played.

HOWEVER...

...he's one of the ONLY Sonic's I've played. lol!! :laugh:

Mega, if you're going tomorrow I'd be more than happy to oblige some friendly matches so I can gauge your Sonic skills against his.

Top Bottom