• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA Presents The Return of Brawl - May 22, 2010 (MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think Gamepad is sweet, and I can't wait to talk to the owner and people there again. I'm looking forward to it (and even skipping an event that is closer to me for it!)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Can anyone get me a ride to this? I live in Fairfax and can meet up with someone anywhere within 20ish min from my house.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I like MMing, I MM my favorite people lol, I don't like friendlies that much. And...we're in a crew? I didn't know about this. And as I said, I'm not sure how much yet, but we can use anyone, no character restrictions.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm hosting a smashfest at my place the night before the tourney at my place.

If you wanna come, hit me up.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
**** the whole triforce will be there?

Candy​

Boss...........................Bolt
Charlie sheen..........................................Michael Douglas?!

bad joke... =)

edit, why can't i get rid of the space after the c @_@

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone confirm that they are bringing a TV? We're trying to get an idea of how many to grab.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Soooo i dont usually do this because i bs on tournies but im going to actually try and come sooooo

If anyone can give me a ride there and back then hit me up on aim or facebook. Of course i got you on the gas money. I live in ellicot city sooo yeah.

krooksnkastles - aim

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
y does everyone wanna give me money wtf .......i only mm to learn peoples play syle lol...........ill do it for 5 if i have it
So this is why you mm me so much Lmao

I might use gc controller at this if I don't lose to some random when I use it like at players bowl

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Call a taxi or something using a subway pay phone. Have it pick you up at that subway and tell it to go somewhere near the mall, then pull a Will Smith; ditch the cab and have someone pick you up about a mile away from the venue and drive away. Make sure to put tire shredders around one of the cab's wheels. Also, make it a point that the rendevouz point for the pickup is atleast a five minute's run from where you bust your move out of the cab...

..or maybe someone will offer a ride a day before the actual tournament.

Noraa

Smash Lord
ok its all good, i will be at this. I dunno if i will enter anything though, but il be here to play friendlies and kick it

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys make sure you register at Gamepad instead of at the food court. They've got the wristbands and creditcard machine, so if you come to the foodcourt first you'll prolly be sent back to Gamepad.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, i have a challenge for you all

ATHF will accept crew battles from ANY crew. Here are the stipulations

$15 per crew
You MUST have at least 4 members but no more than 5
12 stock evenly divided between the 4 players
Each player must use a different character
All stages are neutral stage strike (each game start is a new strike) from the mlg neutral stage list.
Each team can have 5 players- but can only use 4 of them. You do not have to specify whos going to sit out.

Normal crew rules apply thereafter. Ask me if you dont understand. I typed this on a mobile phone while driving because im dumb and bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom