• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA Presents The Return of Brawl - May 22, 2010 (MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Tant is just Tant LOL, I've learned to want to slap him as much as I wanna pound him. I'm not even gonna bother to say no homo, there is no saving that one. SOVA!~

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Cafe it was supposed to be unrealistic...

I love the warm weather. Today is beautiful. Thanks God for a beautiful day.
Do you still think so, right now? Also, does anyone have a controller for sale, that I can buy at this? And one more also.. Anyone up for teams. Lol.

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Now, that you mention it. I do need a teammate too...

Anyone up for teaming with me?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
me and ash are gonna tear doubles up, just a friendly warning :)

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Me and Apple Jaxx will be teaming double MK for this. We are calling ourselves Hurricane Katrina (nado spam).

Lame quotes that work with our team: "I feel a storm coming on"
“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”
“There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.”
“They sicken of the calm, who know the storm”
“I know there is a God - I see the storm coming and I see his hand in it - if he has a place then I am ready - we see the hand.”

Allied

Smash Master
where do u need to be picked up from

Chu gave me these 2 sites to go down last time i think ima ask ninjalink what i can do
Train: http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/Conten...mtrak/HomePage

MD/VA/DC Metro: http://www.wmata.com/

chu said the AMTRAK stop in DC or the METRO stop is about 5 minutes from his house. idk how far the venue is from his house but i figured it would be goodish distance however i'm very unfamilar with md/va public trans but if i can figure it out i can come down more often with more ny/nj

definitely can't make it now

my car might be dead

sorry fellas
;(

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Me and Apple Jaxx will be teaming double MK for this. We are calling ourselves Hurricane Katrina (nado spam).

Lame quotes that work with our team: "I feel a storm coming on"
“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”
“There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.”
“They sicken of the calm, who know the storm”
“I know there is a God - I see the storm coming and I see his hand in it - if he has a place then I am ready - we see the hand.”
Just wow.

B and Coney I'm sorry you can't make it :(

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
It's in the food court because there's a lot of empty space. See the first or second page on benefits for everyone.

Also, the food court is not right in front of GamePad. It's down a hall or two from GamePad.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Small change...registration must take place at GamePad...mall doesn't have a way for us to do credit card transactions outside the store.

So show up early and register at GP before heading over to the food court. Hope to see plenty of folks there!

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Says the guy who hosted in a five guys....
:laugh:

It's not "in" the food court, just by the food court. The food court is mainly the landmark we're using to let people know where it's at. It's just an open part of the mall where we are able to set up our tables, sets and projector. The projector will only be used to simulcast...the signal will be fed directly out of the TV (meaning the Wiis will still be lined directly to the TV as well, so no lag issues...).

Sasume

Smash Rookie
If I come to this, that'll be me taking first at my first tourney :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom