• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA Presents The Return of Brawl - May 22, 2010 (MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Sweet!

I'll should be there!

I'll see if I can bring a TV or two, a Wii, And some friends maybe.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Definitely going to be here now... Didn't notice it's the 22nd till yesterday :p Sounds like this is gonna be pretty sweet

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hate to do this, but im not afraid to ask

Does gamepad mind if i help with seeding and save the bracket on my laptop? Or at least get me a copy. NO-IDea is working on a rankings project so we need all the data, such as win/loss ratios etc. I can help you guys get things rolling and then your staff can handle the rest.

Would you guys be ok with that?

Noraa

Smash Lord
Btc is a online brawl friend of mineee.
And bert probly wont be there...he will ditch last minute

also i will try tant

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well, let us say he advocates that I am good and has been saying for a while that I sould go to a tourney. :p

Edit:
@Noraa: Well that stinks. D: I was kinda' looking forward to meeting him.

I know you! You're that Peach main that helped me learn the Peach MU alot better with Lucas :o. I definetely want friendlies against you.

His Peach is good from what i've played.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Ah sorry Tant, just saw it.
I'll talk it over with the manager about you helping out with the brackets, I'm sure it won't be an issue. I'm confident in your support, and you'd probably get the results page up quicker than I would remember to. lol
I would definitely appreciate your help.

Upshot

Smash Rookie
so is the food court that the tournament is in like right next to gamepad? and ill be able to register the morning of the tourney yea?

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
The food court is just a short walk away from GamePad. For tourney goers, the easiest entrance to come in would be the one right next to Guitar Center. If you're looking at the front of the mall, you can't miss it on the left. Once inside, just walk straight and the food court is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom