• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad VA Presents: Final Destination - Aug. 21, 2010 (an MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
w00t thxs meep... Now just gotta c if anyone wants to team if not guess ill prove myself in singles this tourny and then get a teammate later :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
im teaming with korn so coney u can team with gimr

GITAAARRRURURURURURMAAAN

HAT

Smash Ace
im down for practicing friday nite if you can get some beer for us to drink lol since its a long *** drive for me =(

do u wanna team for this hat? im probably gonna go mainly fox this tourney (its pretty legit in teams i can tank stocks and kill real easily). Sad thing is i trust him more than my icies lately.

Since im stayin hats probably friday nite almost everyone in md is free to ask me for rides.

Rides so far: SSR, Hat, Korn (maybe?)
i'm down for that on friday.

i'll team with you if neo decides against teams

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo korn, are we teaming or not? Sorry Coney, I PMD korn a couple days ago and he didn't respond until today.

I'd rather not be Coney's back up team mate

meepxzero

Smash Master
im down if you wanna team gimr cuz neos probably gonna do teams with hat.

we can do double ics for the lawls but not really...

i got you for a ride omni. let me know if you wanna practice at hats friday nite.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
OK, so Korn PM'd me at 5 today saying we could team but then saw I asked Coney to team(2 days after I pm'd him cause I thought he wan't going to respond) and decided to team with Omni cause I guess he thought I was teaming with Coney.

Coney I need a yes or no. No maybes.

Meep, I think I'll team with you if Coney says no. I'm looking at your location and I'm thinking is Meep gonna play to win? IF we teamed would you go fox?

Coney

Smash Master
oh trust me, it's not that i don't have faith in us, it's just this whole situation was funny

also remind me to talk to you @ gamepad, i have a proposition for you

falco03

Smash Lord
nice one korn
i only use diddy in teams and theres only one person i would team with which is takeover and i do not think hes going..........so see you guys at crewfest

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol @ zac saying dosido. i wish i could steal his vocabulary

@lie: im coming for that falco title

Coney

Smash Master
alright fellas so, kenny's not doing a smashfest the night before

i'm really against the idea of waking up early and going home late...is there anyone in VA that can potentially give me and my girlfriend a place to stay on friday and saturday night? i'd say i could give you a ride to the tourney but, i only have a two-seater in my pickup truck and i don't wanna volunteer her car

if anyone could i'd be real appreciative but, if not, i understand

ben mentioned a potential teeny-tiny smashfest @ his place? maaaybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom