• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad VA Presents: Final Destination - Aug. 21, 2010 (an MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I definitely want to come Friday @ Meep.

****it, Alan. Get your rides set up eaaarlier!

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if anyone has caught the commercial on B101.5 or not, but it's pretty killer. Have had a couple people stop by because of it already. Turnout is looking great!

We've decided upon a $3 buy in for 3S and a $5 buy in for MvC2. The higher buy in to MvC2 is due to the expected number of entrants. We have a good number of regulars that spend several hours every day playing it that said they are showing up for it.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
The radio feed is definitely working. A friend of mine asked me if I was going to the event, and when I asked him how he had heard of it.. he said he over heard his co-workers talking about it.

Gamepad may get the largest turnout yet (in Fredericksburg). :p

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
You vacating the title son!
Of course, so I can come back from injury 6 months later, claiming I never lost it in the first place, and BAM, perfect angle for Wrestlemania 27.

We'll see though, gonna try to make it but not getting my hopes up.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I still need a ride, Ill offer some gas money .__.".... I live around falls church-Alexandria
Where around falls church, i live in pimmit hills.

SSR LETS TEAM!!!!!

I Will b driving so anyone who needs rides, let me kno. I expect gas money though from all cause it is far. lil b bonk korn axel ben forute, any one of u that need rides let me kno. :)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
OMG Jose i officially have a man crush on u w00t! i was dying to team with the best diddy in md *pulling lies leg* lol even tho its probably true... :p

Meep if u need any info or how r we doing the rides? cause im on the way to gamepad :p i live next to PS basically, right down street from 95

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jose me and steven want a ride

lemme know what time you want me to meet you at your place
raises hand *
kk Jose I'm going with you..
Brandon and Bonk also want to go with you as well

so takeover can go with meep ;o
Im sorry everybody, boss is in my car which means with him and me, cars full. lol. j/k. =P
Love u Willy!!!

OMG Jose i officially have a man crush on u w00t! i was dying to team with the best diddy in md *pulling lies leg* lol even tho its probably true... :p
wat can i say i am a sexy beast. lol.

meepxzero

Smash Master
im going north to hats place so i can pick up ssr, omni, takeover along the way to the tourney. If you want you can come with me to hats place, but thats up to him just let me know if you wanna brawl the night there or not im sure he will be kool with it.

Takeover/SSR leave me ur address info if you can and let me know if u wanna chill at hats friday nite or pick u up saturday morning.

Omni

BRoomer
i let korn team with june

is takeover and lie teaming?

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone confirm they are bringing a Wii and a copy of the game? We will be needing 6 now to have our 8 setups (Lykeios and Bolt have already confirmed). We had a Wii go down last week so we are currently short a setup. We don't need TVs, just systems and games. Half off venue fee if you can leave it with us until the end of the tournament. Oh, and perhaps an extra food coupon may find its way into your possession. The possibilities are endless, so long as you only expect half off the venue fee and an extra sammitch.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
so, on estimate, what time should singles start?
The first two that we ran had singles start around 4ish. We're probably going to run the Smash doubles and SSF4 singles at the same time. We're thinking of doing SSF4 team battles if time allows. We already have the 3s and MvC2 side events to squeeze in, though, so that may be wishful thinking.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Can anyone confirm they are bringing a Wii and a copy of the game? We will be needing 6 now to have our 8 setups (Lykeios and Bolt have already confirmed). We had a Wii go down last week so we are currently short a setup. We don't need TVs, just systems and games. Half off venue fee if you can leave it with us until the end of the tournament. Oh, and perhaps an extra food coupon may find its way into your possession. The possibilities are endless, so long as you only expect half off the venue fee and an extra sammitch.
I call dibs on a Wii spot, I'm coming all the way from MD so hold a spot for mine, I'm not bringing it for nothing :]

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^^^^ I call dips on second wii spot & brawl copy..
yea Omni, me and lie are teaming if he goes

Taj can you give somebody else my sd card to give me?

Omni

BRoomer
i call dibs on 3rd wii/brawl setup.

im going mainly falco this tournament (except against certain match ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom