• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot Monthly (Soul Calibur IV, Brawl, Melee) Sept 20th 08 (Results in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
now now....with houston the way is it now, being picky about a hotel room is something you dont wanna argue =/

and whats wrong with a room full of guys....aside the g*y part...quite frankly, which girls you know plays brawl in TX as good as hylian or dojo and will room with a bunch of other guys =/

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
i dont care about them playing brawl or melee

i know some that get high/drunk, if any smashers wanna get drunk or high then wtf is the prob! :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
this man must be g@y if he likes spending time in hotels with a bunch of guys
Why would you go to a smashfest looking for girls lmfao?
The prospect of being seen as gay seems to frighten you...which is rather funny. I never understood people who try to act macho over the internet.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Why would you go to a smashfest looking for girls lmfao?
The prospect of being seen as gay seems to frighten you...which is rather funny. I never understood people who try to act macho over the internet.
Hylian i swear ur dumb

talkin about macho on the internet, ur the one talkin smack to alex on here...and then see him and ur on hush mode. I heard u didn't even make eye contact with him. Please come back down here so i can just smack the hell outta u

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian i swear ur dumb

talkin about macho on the internet, ur the one talkin smack to alex on here...and then see him and ur on hush mode. I heard u didn't even make eye contact with him. Please come back down here so i can just smack the hell outta u
There's this thing called trolling...you're really bad at it. And I was loud as hell at the tournament lmao, because you know...I actually have friends lol.
And Alex is nice in person and he wasn't really talking **** he was just being really cocky lol so I trolled him. At least he's not retarted like you :).

Nike.

Smash Hero
Agreed. I dont think Ray was even at the tourny so that pretty much died down. Alex was down for the mm. Hylian was down as well. It just didnt happen. Oh, alex, did you ever get the matches from your vcr? If not, I have your set against caveman.

but yea if you and/or puff wanna run with me then thats cool.....again i gotta see if san ang is wanting to run some casuals
Cant wait to see what happens. Im always down for that idea. Are you going to Hobo11?

What exactly is this for again? HOBO11?
Lol greyfox put out that he wanted to bring san antonio to san angelo for a smashfest sometime in the near future. I told him that Id like to go and that you might be interested to.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol greyfox put out that he wanted to bring san antonio to san angelo for a smashfest sometime in the near future. I told him that Id like to go and that you might be interested to.
Oh alright, thanks for clarifying.

And hell yea, I'd be more than happy to go.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
agreed. I Dont Think Ray Was Even At The Tourny So That Pretty Much Died Down. Alex Was Down For The Mm. Hylian Was Down As Well. It Just Didnt Happen. Oh, Alex, Did You Ever Get The Matches From Your Vcr? If Not, I Have Your Set Against Caveman.

Cant Wait To See What Happens. Im Always Down For That Idea. Are You Going To Hobo11?

Lol Greyfox Put Out That He Wanted To Bring San Antonio To San Angelo For A Smashfest Sometime In The Near Future. I Told Him That Id Like To Go And That You Might Be Interested To.
Nah Idont Think It Worked :( You Wouldn't Happen To Have My Match Against Arc? That Wasa Gooood Set =/

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
remember about 2 pages back......kyle said that it wasnt saved so its lost.....but i know there were 4 9th spots, 2 7th and 5th spots and you with me and nike 20 in the 9th spot
Badass, thanks.

And I'm down with the San Antonio vs. San Angelo idea. If this really happens, I think I can arrange a place to do it at. Somebody let me know a week in advance so I can take off work.

Dojo

Smash Champion
yea i was there...played and mained zelda

though i thought to try fox against dojo....not the brightest ideas i had but it was good fun

oh and dojo im so sorry about the wait...its just me and slim went to church's and got chicken......like the black people we are ;)

but yea if you and/or puff wanna run with me then thats cool.....again i gotta see if san ang is wanting to run some casuals
Lol I forgot to talk to the guys. All this excitement with HOBO 11 coming up has my mind elsewhere. I think I blew my AP Gov test. XD I'll get to talking to them about it.

Dude...I want in on this smashfest lol.
Same here mang. Maybe Hylian & I can carpool up Friday?
Yeah the biggest problem is finding a hotel, and the cost rates. I dont think people are so down with spending possibly up to 40$ each for both nights dependant on how much the hotels are and it's hard to be picky with Ike eating alot of Houston alive.

Xyro was telling me about some guy in houston holding a smashfest/std at his 2 story house and we could possibly catch that, but I'd have to talk to the guy. We need room for San Angelo, Dallas, College Station, and Kansas. (Hopefully DSF/etc.) Thats a possible 20 people and more if you guys come. Xyro said the guy will post about it by hopefully today, and I'll figure out what happens from there. Hopefully I'll have the info by this weekend. No promises though.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
lol this really isnt san an vs san ang.....but if you wanna make it into that by all means go for it

but again we do have to take into account that san ang does have school so it would be best if it was a weekend, not for the school being out but for everyone being out and thus giving more time to play :)

i just would like to see san an be up on there with austin, houston, and dallas

and i saw someone mentioned that if i was going to hobo11 and my answer to that is a maybe....i would really like to go and see what all the commotion is about down at houston....and see if my zelda will take me far in that

@Dojo: lol naw you good. just when ever is good for you is ok with me

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
There's this thing called trolling...you're really bad at it. And I was loud as hell at the tournament lmao, because you know...I actually have friends lol.
And Alex is nice in person and he wasn't really talking **** he was just being really cocky lol so I trolled him. At least he's not retarted like you :).
im slappin you hylian, stop trolling

Anyways, bring your capture card next time alex

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Drew I need this to be closed, as for this smashfest talk, please take it to the San Antonio thread.

Also, I have the October 11th thread for Gamelot Monthly 2.

Nike.

Smash Hero
@alex: naw dude, the moment i lost to DMK in brawl, i drove to my house and uploaded all the vids in my 2 memory cards. They were filled all the way with my sucky melee matches. I got back with empty cards and caveman/jf were already in there 2nd match. And thats when Lee/Espy finished there losers semis. I recorded all brawl matches from there.

Basically, I'll have your caveman matches up in an hour or so

lol this really isnt san an vs san ang.....but if you wanna make it into that by all means go for it

but again we do have to take into account that san ang does have school so it would be best if it was a weekend, not for the school being out but for everyone being out and thus giving more time to play :)

i just would like to see san an be up on there with austin, houston, and dallas

and i saw someone mentioned that if i was going to hobo11 and my answer to that is a maybe....i would really like to go and see what all the commotion is about down at houston....and see if my zelda will take me far in that

@Dojo: lol naw you good. just when ever is good for you is ok with me
Lmfao you just burried our grave. We're so bad, san angelo stole our SA initials.

Oh, but can you drive? Or would you need a ride to get to houston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom