• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamefaqs VS Smashboards crew challenge at FCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We already have a MM lol. I <3 gimpy haha no hate.

And I don't know WoZ lol.

Ok well smashboards should start making a team >_>...It sucks that tapion and KM are not going.

And XiF is definitly on lol. We have our players on gamefaqs I just threw some names out here.

Dopey

Smash Lord
smashboards joe bushman will beat gamefaqs joe bushman. that is all.

smashboards gots this.

Banks

Smash Hero
The gamefaqs crew will sit down and set up the game, then the smashboards player will sit down. they press start and Icicle Mountain loads up. Then the pokeballs start falling.

yay crew battle. yayyy crew battle

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*kills cog for mentioning the worst fad ever*

ANYWAYS. Lets stop before this gets closed lols.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
lawl roffle@gamefaqs team arguing over how many Roys they should play.

TEH PH1R3!!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I can see it's not just me, but even before I came here from Shoryuken, I've always had the impression that the GameFAQs people are like this big inside joke that no one on their boards gets. Or like the one group of kids that still plays items and Free-For-All games, maining Kirby because he was "sooooo good in the last game", and talking trash to the top-players that "they saw a video of once and are pretty sure they can beat them".

I agree with Ken. lolololololololololololol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can see it's not just me, but even before I came here from Shoryuken, I've always had the impression that the GameFAQs people are like this big inside joke that no one on their boards gets. Or like the one group of kids that still plays items and Free-For-All games, maining Kirby because he was "sooooo good in the last game", and talking trash to the top-players that "they saw a video of once and are pretty sure they can beat them".

I agree with Ken. lolololololololololololol.
Lol Lol Lol yes us gamefaqs players must suck horribly.

vZakat

Half Genie
lawl roffle@gamefaqs team arguing over how many Roys they should play.

TEH PH1R3!!!
We all know Golden Justice Roy is the best character in the game.

Edit: Gfaqs tier list = truth.

Roy
Bowser
Ice Climbers
C. Falcon

Upper

Link
Young Link
Peach
Falco
Samus
Mr. Game & Watch

High

Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mario

Mid

Luigi
DK
Pikachu

Low

Sheik
Zelda
Ness
Yoshi
Kirby
Jigglypuff

Bottom

Mewtwo
Fox
Pichu
Marth

Dopey

Smash Lord
i am sorry drephen. the joe bushman that i kno, and have grown to love, will own gamefaqs joe bushman.

CREWS IS DONE!!!!

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
The gamefaqs crew will sit down and set up the game, then the smashboards player will sit down. they press start and Icicle Mountain loads up. Then the pokeballs start falling.

yay crew battle. yayyy crew battle
Quoted for partial truth.

Edit: Gfaqs tier list = truth.

Roy
Bowser
Ice Climbers
C. Falcon

Upper

Link
Young Link
Peach
Falco
Samus
Mr. Game & Watch

High

Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mario

Mid

Luigi
DK
Pikachu

Low

Sheik
Zelda
Ness
Yoshi
Kirby
Jigglypuff

Bottom

Mewtwo
Fox
Pichu
Marth
Oh, that's nothing compared to the YouTube tier list. I believe Marth and Roy would be on the same line, because "they're the same character." Oh, and watch out, IC, Peach, and Zelda "have NO good moves at all." You also might wanna beware using grabs, because "only noobs use and fall for grabs."

Not to completely dampen the thread or hack on GFAQs, but I don't think the GameFAQs crew really... sums up the GameFAQs lot. To actually REPRESENT them, you'd need:

1) Someone complaining about absolutely EVERYTHING.
2) Someone declaring "items were put into the game FOR A REASON."
3) Someone having a fit because their level shouldn't be banned. And...
4) If the GameFAQs crew were to lose, they'd use johns or simply get together to call the Smashboards crew a bunch of "tourny ****."

Seriously, I go to the GameFAQs Brawl board after each update. Just for a laugh. And the headliner for the GFAQs team would HAVE to be ChurchCaller.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Quoted for partial truth.

Oh, that's nothing compared to the YouTube tier list. I believe Marth and Roy would be on the same line, because "they're the same character." Oh, and watch out, IC, Peach, and Zelda "have NO good moves at all." You also might wanna beware using grabs, because "only noobs use and fall for grabs."

Not to completely dampen the thread or hack on GFAQs, but I don't think the GameFAQs crew really... sums up the GameFAQs lot. To actually REPRESENT them, you'd need:

1) Someone complaining about absolutely EVERYTHING.
2) Someone declaring "items were put into the game FOR A REASON."
3) Someone having a fit because their level shouldn't be banned. And...
4) If the GameFAQs crew were to lose, they'd use johns or simply get together to call the Smashboards crew a bunch of "tourny ****."

Seriously, I go to the GameFAQs Brawl board after each update. Just for a laugh. And the headliner for the GFAQs team would HAVE to be ChurchCaller.

OMG please do not consider the brawl board gamefaqs. We despise and shun them.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
who the **** is joe bushman?

yes I know I have no buisness in the thread, but I need to know.

Oh yea and gamefaqs will lose just for being gamefags AM I RITE?

Renth

Smash Hero
how did a pointless challenge consisting of members of smash boards who have multiple accounts on other websites turn into a debate on the tier list. Because by the looks of things it's like.. someone posts a list of top 10 who would destroy any crew possible then the response to that 10 is always well they also have a Gamefaqs account lawlzzz SO! I'm also going to issue a challenge Myspace Vs. Smashboards! Everyone on smashboards with a myspace account let me know so we can get a crew together.

:laugh:

p.s. this thread is too good.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
That tier list is horribly outdated. I update it frequently. Try to keep up next time.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
furby meat?

lolz but seriously gamefaqs MELEE board is actually very up to date, and when the random noobs come in talking about the stereotypical item/stage/noob crap they get destroyed.

Drephen

Smash Master
who the **** is joe bushman?

yes I know I have no buisness in the thread, but I need to know.

Oh yea and gamefaqs will lose just for being gamefags AM I RITE?
who the **** are you?

*defending joe bushman because he only goes to gamefaqs*

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
::kicks WoZ::
It's fun!

Also, this crew battle could potentially be epic if you guys actually make it competitive and fun and don't just **** around because "olololz it's GameFAQs". GF vs SWF has been a long time coming anyways, yea? GameFAQs has managed to maintain at least some sort of competitive Smash community (though it's definitely not the general population of the site) for all these years, so we're not that bad, really. :)

EDIT: Also, yea, that GF tier list is waaayyyy outdated. It's missing three or four Ganondorfs, lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
holy crap typh your location is chipotle at all times!

i'm jealous.

in other news, why is this topic still open and why are people not getting constantly warned for spam?

i'm not about to do it, i wanna play for gamefaqs LOL

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
holy crap typh your location is chipotle at all times!

i'm jealous.
I went to Chipotle today and wore my Chipotle shirt and the manager gave me a free burrito!

Little did she know the owner gave me a free burrito the day before! XD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i get free burritos all the time because of how often i go in XD i like know everyone that works there haha

i love chipotle

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
can i join the Gfaq team?
Probably not. I am not just going to let people join because they are good. I don't care if Ken,KDJ, and PC wanted to play for gamefaqs. Too bad. I will only let the people who I believe love gamefaqs play for gamefaqs :). Luesers and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom