• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamefaqs VS Smashboards crew challenge at FCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So. As the representative from Gamefaqs I officially challenge Smashboards to a crew match. Pick 10 players to represent smashboards at Melee FC Diamond and we will have 10 players from Gamefaqs there.

I would suggest making your team soon...and don't underestimate us :cool:.

And yeah I made a new thread because no one took mention of this happening in the FC Diamond thread because people just want info on stuff there >_>..In fact the only one who said anything about it was Isai lol.

Make your time.

-Hylian

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*ahem* M2K and Azen both have gamefaqs accounts hehe. Not saying they are playing for us but they could if they wanted to.

pockyD

Smash Legend
who doesn't have a gamefaqs account anyway

if someone's a regular on both they shouldn't be allowed to participate at all

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think everyone on gamefaqs has an account here. That kind of defeats the purpose.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
But how many of you actually go to GFAQs and bother to read the Smash board over there? You'd be surprised really, that there are a lot of people there who do not even give a flip about SWF. Good luck to those who participate. :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gamefaqs has a good line-up..and the players that are playing for gamefaqs have for the most part been on gamefaqs longer then smashboards..or like it more there anyways. and yeah, Joe bushman doesn't even HAVE an account here does he? haha. About a year ago I made a vet tier list on gamefaqs that includes almost everyone playing on the team.

This is mainly for fun guys. Everyone always talks down about gamefaqs..and with good merit for the most part but we do have our amazing players. Let us prove it.

Edit: And everyone knows gamefaqs is the home of the BtT and HRC players XD.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Meh. I made such a kickass compendium update, but GameFAQs was being ******** and didn't sticky it.

Still, I started off on GameFAQs so I suppose I really don't mind playing for you guys.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If all of the ancient gfaqers played for gfaqs I believe the roster would be QDVS, XIF, m2k, malva, WoZ, pkmvodka, chesterr01, raserucort, marth1, JoeBushman111, g-reg, KM, and Doraki, which is a pretty formidable lineup and leaves 3 alternates. I doubt that all of them are going though, or would even want to play for gfaqs.

There's also me except I'm not going to FC >_>

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Meh. I made such a kickass compendium update, but GameFAQs was being ******** and didn't sticky it.

Still, I started off on GameFAQs so I suppose I really don't mind playing for you guys.
Did you save that update anywhere? If so repost it and try again. I'm sick of having that shadowthebat ******'s bogus terms in there. I'm not sure how I missed those in the first place >_>

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I haven't seen nintendude in forever lol.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I haven't seen nintendude in forever lol.
You don't read the Stadium topics then. I'm also NintendoAddict7 (guy with the stickied compendium) in case you didn't know. My old account before the gamefaqs-gamespot account merge years ago made the original compendium but I never got it to work so I lost my account and used a gs account for a little while, and finally settled with nintendude1189 since NA was such a ******** name (not that my current one is any better >_>). Well there....a brief history of me and gfaqs lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You don't read the Stadium topics then. I'm also NintendoAddict7 (guy with the stickied compendium) in case you didn't know. My old account before the gamefaqs-gamespot account merge years ago made the original compendium but I never got it to work so I lost my account and used a gs account for a little while, and finally settled with nintendude1189 since NA was such a ******** name (not that my current one is any better >_>). Well there....a brief history of me and gfaqs lol
I know who you are trust me lol. And yeah, I don't go in the BtT or HRC topics much.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
This seems interesting. I didn't read the above posts but have the teams been decided or no..? This should be recorded to go down in history books. Good luck to whoever is participaiting.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This seems interesting. I didn't read the above posts but have the teams been decided or no..? This should be recorded to go down in history books. Good luck to whoever is participaiting.
I have a pretty good Idea who is going to be on the gamefaqs team..Smashboards needs to get someone to sorta organize a team together.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
if gamefaqs can get a decent team together i'll play for them.
Awesome. I was counting on chillin playing for us considering I used to see him on gamefaqs a lot. Now I need to see about hugs.

And so far gamefaqs is looking like:

Isai
KM
Chillin
Cort
G-reg
Chesterr
Tapion

and those are just a few we have more...But remember gamefaq players have to actually be on gamefaqs lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
woohooo i wanna gamefaqs it up LOL
I will need to play you to see how you handel characters gimpy. No offense or anything but having a bowser is pretty risky especially against all pro's. Also depends on our line-up.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha no he's totally right though i'm pretty sure if i was makin a crew i wouldn't want to just randomly add some kirby player on or something XD

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We are already talking about that on gamefaqs cog.

As for WA..They have Sas..who doesn't play anymore. I know Luigi-ka master is really good and I know silent is really technical and eggz seems good but its not really a strong state smash-wise. Put them against other name states and they would get ***** in a crew battle...if only because more people are in other places. I have no idea how good gimpy is and if he is good he will be on the team.

Edit: If Gimpy is as good as KKK is with kirby then he will definitly be on the team.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lol @ you saying that ka-master eggz and silent would get ***** vs other states

ka-master's gonna freakin OWNNNNNNNNNNN at fc

ka-m and silent are both going to be on the west coast crew for fc, but apparently they'd get ***** by other states... hmmm.......

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol @ you saying that ka-master eggz and silent would get ***** vs other states

ka-master's gonna freakin OWNNNNNNNNNNN at fc

ka-m and silent are both going to be on the west coast crew for fc, but apparently they'd get ***** by other states... hmmm.......
You misread me.

I said that they are the GOOD players in your state. The ones who WON'T be *****.

But your other players will is what I was saying. They are good, I know.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Awesome. I was counting on chillin playing for us considering I used to see him on gamefaqs a lot. Now I need to see about hugs.

And so far gamefaqs is looking like:

Isai
KM
Chillin
Cort
G-reg
Chesterr
Tapion

and those are just a few we have more...But remember gamefaq players have to actually be on gamefaqs lol.
tapion is not going to fc, take his name off @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom