• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who do you think will be the next character announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Accually it does not change anything but remember the question why did sonic get announced early the only idea i have is for pac man ghotly adventures for wii u comes out the exact same day lost worlds comes out i just found out they both come out october 29th

D

Deleted member

Accually it does not change anything but remember the question why did sonic get announced early the only idea i have is for pac man ghotly adventures for wii u comes out the exact same day lost worlds comes out i just found out they both come out october 29th
I think we might get Pac-Man eventually. I don't even believe in that leak and I think he's going to be in the game.

If Namco feels the urge to promote his show, then by all means they will announce him on the 29th.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Lucario.

I think JIGGS is a lower priority character i'm woried about her.

Red aka PKMN Trainer i worry about cuz of 3ds limitatitions,

mewtwo, they aren't revealing newcomers, mewtoo virtuall a newcomer since not in brawl

Lucario makes sense becuse its a popular pokemon and smsh fighter abnd is relevant because of final smash. it'll be lucario.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Lucario.

I think JIGGS is a lower priority character i'm woried about her.

Red aka PKMN Trainer i worry about cuz of 3ds limitatitions,

mewtwo, they aren't revealing newcomers, mewtoo virtuall a newcomer since not in brawl

Lucario makes sense becuse its a popular pokemon and smsh fighter abnd is relevant because of final smash. it'll be lucario.
But mewtwo is the most likely if its him tomarrow or next week say goodnight no newcomer reveals till release date theory

Xigger

Smash Lord
What makes you say they aren't revealing newcomers?

Probably because of the lack of newcomer announcements since the website launched, and because there was a certain dissatisfaction with Brawl announcing newcomers and keeping veterans secret.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Argh, maybe I was a little biased in my last guess (Kalos Trainer). I guess I'm just hungry for NEW characters! A return of Red (Kanto Trainer) makes much more sense. Pokemon Origins has got everyone up to date on Red's history and Kalos pokemon won't even have mega evolutions while we KNOW the Kanto one's will. Charizard with two forms! And maybe the other ones too, we don't know for sure yet. And it would be easier to transfer from Brawl too and everything. So, while I guess I really want a change, Red's return makes the most sense. Just hope they change him up a bit, besides just the mega-evolution stuff. So, I change my guess to:
Red aka Kanto Trainer.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aha! Sonic's "WARNING" sign is gone! Tonight we get our answer!

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Aha! Sonic's "WARNING" sign is gone! Tonight we get our answer!
Not necessarily, but I do think we'll be getting another reveal soon, and it will probably be a Pokemon character. EarthBound kind of fits in with the Halloween theme, with it's wacky creatures and all, so maybe Ness?

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Hey guys in the Roster Prediction Thread were are making bids on who will be the Pokemon that will be revealed this week (Thursday or Friday). Obviously is not 100% certain, if you are interested in voting please go to the thread and pick the character that you think will be revealed.

Greetings;
Z

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Okay so hmm...in about 2 hours the next character will most definitely be a Pokemon Character...I said Kanto Trainer but...Mega Evolutions would be shown with Mewtwo or Lucario! I'm ganna go back to my reasoning for Kalos Trainer and hope for him/her! Though I do feel kinda biased about my guess, but I think I really just want to see something totally new, ya know? I've seen some stages and returning veterans mostly unchanged...I'm just hoping for something really neat! Please just either Chespin, Braixen, Greninja, or Chespin, Frogadier, Delphox combinations! Please! But yeah...I'm really torn. Tonight either Kanto or Kalos Trainer will be announced I believe...guess I'm going with Kalos...?

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Okay so hmm...in about 2 hours the next character will most definitely be a Pokemon Character...I said Kanto Trainer but...Mega Evolutions would be shown with Mewtwo or Lucario! I'm ganna go back to my reasoning for Kalos Trainer and hope for him/her! Though I do feel kinda biased about my guess, but I think I really just want to see something totally new, ya know? I've seen some stages and returning veterans mostly unchanged...I'm just hoping for something really neat! Please just either Chespin, Braixen, Greninja, or Chespin, Frogadier, Delphox combinations! Please! But yeah...I'm really torn. Tonight either Kanto or Kalos Trainer will be announced I believe...guess I'm going with Kalos...?
Can I add you to the game where people are voting in who will be the character revealed, I will be adding you to the Pokemon Trainer support list. If is fine with you?
.n_n.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Can I add you to the game where people are voting in who will be the character revealed, I will be adding you to the Pokemon Trainer support list. If is fine with you?
.n_n.
Argh not 2 hours, but the very next update...huh? A game? Sure! Why not? :3

Sonsa

Smash Champion
You have been added to the list, if you want to change your vote, you can reply to one of my posts.
.n_n.
Thanks! I'm really just panicking on whether it'll be Kanto or Kalos Pokemon Trainer so I might flip flop...but there's not a lot of time now and...I'm sticking with Kalos! I wonder if all this just goes under a nonspecific Pokemon Trainer vote? XP

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Thanks! I'm really just panicking on whether it'll be Kanto or Kalos Pokemon Trainer so I might flip flop...but there's not a lot of time now and...I'm sticking with Kalos! I wonder if all this just goes under a nonspecific Pokemon Trainer vote? XP
Yep thats where your vote is going. So good luck the competition is really strong between Mewtwo, Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer (to a lesser degree Lucario).
.n_n.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yep thats where your vote is going. So good luck the competition is really strong between Mewtwo, Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer (to a lesser degree Lucario).
.n_n.
Great! I think it'll be Pokemon Trainer, but if it turns out to be Mewtwo I won't be dissapointed in the slightest! Who do you think will show up tonight?

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Great! I think it'll be Pokemon Trainer, but if it turns out to be Mewtwo I won't be dissapointed in the slightest! Who do you think will show up tonight?
Me? I´m going for a big hit tonight, all or nothing... I´m betting for Mewtwo. You should talk with the people that are in Roster Prediction Thread, is where we are betting and talking on which Pokemon rep will be revealed.
.n_n.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Me? I´m going for a big hit tonight, all or nothing... I´m betting for Mewtwo. You should talk with the people that are in Roster Prediction Thread, is where we are betting and talking on which Pokemon rep will be revealed.
.n_n.
Ooh I hope youre right! Ah, I'll head on over, thanks!

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
After seeing that Tropical Freeze trailer the other day, I think I have an idea of who the next newcomer is going to be announced... :grin:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Remember, there might not be any announcement.

Pokemon has always been a bit odd when it comes to advertising as it's big enough to support about 3 different companies on it's own and I don't think the presence of a charcter in Smash Bros is gonna make or break any decision to buy X or Y.

That said, I'll keep an eye on the site.

Arteen

Smash Lord
There could just as easily be a Monday reveal of a Pokemon character. Luigi was revealed way after Dream Team's release date, so not all reveals must be the day before or day of release.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
There could just as easily be a Monday reveal of a Pokemon character. Luigi was revealed way after Dream Team's release date, so not all reveals must be the day before or day of release.
Thats what i think is going to happen i think the pokemon is going to be revealed after the game is out

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
We'll wait until Monday. Then you can change your choices if you so wish.

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
I want the next announcements to be characters like Toon Link that people were counting as gone way too early. I'm hoping for Lucario and Snake next month, and then Wolf

D

Deleted member

Luigi was revealed way after Dream Team's release date, so not all reveals must be the day before or day of release.
That's true for other regions. However, Dream Team was close to its American release when Luigi was announced in that Nintendo Direct.

Anyway... I am voting for R.O.B. as the next announced veteran and I am still going for Little Mac for the next newcomer.
Despite the fact that I am saying R.O.B. will be the next announced character, I don't expect anything big this week.

D

Deleted member

Well it looks like R.O.B. didn't get announced this week. But... I expected that.

So, I think the next announced veteran will be Zelda and the next newcomer will be Little Mac (hopefully we get him this month!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom