• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who do you think will be the next character announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ah, finally he at least mentions X&Y! That makes me feel better XP He was saying congrats to Pikmin and congrats to Wind Waker HD and when X&Y came around they were just like ohh look at Wii Fit Trainer. But yeah, I think this disproves the "whole roster being revealed on site" theory thing. We know that Pikachu won't be the only Pokemon in, so the rest are probably unlockable. So! I think King Dedede or Meta Knight's anniversary was sometime in October...? Maybe Dedede will show up next. I dunnoo

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
interestingly both wii fit u and wii party u release in japan on october 31st so if the mii are in this one that would be the most likely time

also super mario 3d world is out on japan on novber 21st which from what ive read is f-zeros anniversary, so the question is would a fifth mario character or captain falcon be more likely to appear then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom