• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game & Watch's Chef Skillz

Noa.

Smash Master
Meh, when returning back to stage I use it to clear the ledge so I can land safely. I also throw it out randomly sometimes, but only when it's safe.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
I think it is pretty useful as soon as the opponent is off stage. There are many opportunitys for example:
1) the neutral B spam might hit the enemy while recovering and interupt him (like ness, lucas or whatever)
2) the opponent decides to grab the edge. you might stage spike him with a dash attack. (it directly stage spikes them, and most people forget to tech)
3) opponent goes back to stage and gets hit by neutral b, so he has hitstun which you might take advantage of (dash attack, grab or even fsmash)
4) opponent goes back to stage and roles to dodge the neutral b spam -> you might punish that quickly.

Maxmagnus20019

Smash Rookie
It burns and does some decent damage, and it might knock the opponent back into your projectiles, so the pan itself can be decent, but if the opponent is that close to you, you should stop using it to avoid being easily punished.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
really only ledge guarding
or if someone is charging a forward smash
lol i tried coming up from the edge doing bacon once

let's just say i'll never do it again D:

Nicole

Smash Champion
i occasionally throw it out at random, on a pretty big level, just to see what happens (usually nothing). it's decent on green greens and RC on certain areas of those stages. other than that, you don't want to be using it.

cemo

white walker
I did it in the air to change direction and grab the edge. it was kind of cool/useless.

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
It's definetly a risky move, although if it hits, normaly they are left WIDE open for comboing
I dunno, it feels weird how slow it is compared to say......turtle?

Sky`

Smash Lord
Edgeguarding against DDD's and MK's. :3

It's pretty irritating I imagine, so It's just funny to watch them struggle through the sausages and such.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
agains't MK....lol
i'd never even consider it,
unless i was ahead a stock or something lol

Sky`

Smash Lord
Well like, when the MK is coming back from the edge, From a distance, I just throw some up.
Leaves me some what protected. =]

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Well like, when the MK is coming back from the edge, From a distance, I just throw some up.
Leaves me some what protected. =]
yea you're right about that
guess it does create a nice wall o.O
but when i'm fighting a good MK,something like that never comes up=.=
should consider it once or twice lol

Sky`

Smash Lord
Haha.

As long as you've got some good reads, and such.
GaW should be easy in terms of getting that MK off stage for that opportunity to arise. =]

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
It's a safe move once you get off an entire volley.

Use it if Metaknight is like F-smash camping, not that it will scare him, but it will force him to think of something better to do.

Use it on predictable recoveries and some predictable approaches, and throw it out randomly when you have space in case somebody approaches in a poor manner.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol sometimes i get stuck in that bacon lock,if i ever use it
and i'll get killed for it

:(:gw: </3 how could you

Top Bottom