• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Smashfest 1/11/9 - DATE CHANGED!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Since there's so much going on 1/10, let's talk about when we can do it this weekend. Post up with the days you can do it, (Fri, Sat, or Sun) and if one works better you can mention that too. We'll maximize the amount of people who will come this way, and everyone will be happier.

--------------------

Ok guys, it's the official welcome back fest for the UF smashers. (Not that I don't hope to play before Saturday.)
SO official, it's even got a thread.

When: 1:00pm-??? Saturday 1/11/9
1:00 is just a guess, I'd like to start it before late afternoon.

Where: Oscar's place, 3801 SW 13th St. APT A102. It's in The Landings.
If there is another (better) location available I am open to changing locations.

Why: You guys are back, I'm still here, several people from the surrounding area want to play.
Also this is my last break living in Gainesville, I'll be graduating this year and moving to who knows where.

What: Smashing of course! Bring setups, (64s, Cubes, Wiis, SSB, SSBM, SSBB, TVs.)
Try to eat lunch before coming over, we'll all go out for dinner in the evening.

Who:
Me
Derf
Raistlin
Mooney
GodMeowMix
Rockcrock
You.

Let's DO THIS.

lvl9 CP

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor MI/Los Alamos NM/Gainesville FL/Tampa FL
Man, why do these things always have to be on weekends when I'm going out of town? I should be able to show up for at least some of this. Josh, I'd probably be down for a Friday smash-fest too.

On a side note I just noticed that Fred accidentally saved his account login info on my computer. Oh the chaos I could have caused...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...dammit no! i want you guys in tallahassee on this day, not gainesville :(

Masky

Smash Master
Anyone else from Gainesville going to Hungrybox's event? :x

Masky

Smash Master
gainesville brawl players are going to learn from our football team about how to run out the timer

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
We're still having this at my (Oscar's) place, right?
That's what I thought unless Seth speaks up about playing at his "mansion."

Can we get a list of all the people going? We'll definitely need more tvs and cubes. I can bring a cube. I'll probably be there for 3 hours at most. It would be nice to have singles and teams happening at once instead of teams by itself.

Top Bottom