• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Good stuff at the tournament, Gville. I think there was a total of 8 of us in melee (9 if we include Cash Mooney). We were 25% of the bracket. I prolly shoulda just posted my shoutouts here from jump street instead of that WATO thread. There's too much rage in that thread right now.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Good playing w/ you too Raph! It was nice seeing you and you still got it, mate!

And thanks for the pizza and super friendlies from Steve, Dennis and Josh. However, that is hopefully the LAST time I stay up until 5am playing smash >.<

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I heard we just couldn't keep it together. Like missing a bunch of easy ****. Hopefully a few more drills will bring our offense back to top 25 BCS standing.

Also I may be at NLL. Odds are I'll be back on the 25th, so I might be there.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I would have to agree that it looks a bit sketch without official rules, but I would like them to adopt Pound 4's rule set instead of gig's old rules.

I would also like to reserve a space in that car. That tourney is a bit expensive, tho....

Linguini

Smash Master
Actually, I saw you entering Mo's, but I didn't get a chance to say hi because you were moving fast and looked hungry... hungry enough to eat an arm. :ohwell:
rofl, i was in such a rush, plus that was my 1st meal in 24 hours, too bad we didnt get to play homie

I can find to get smash in at least once a week,but friday is actually the worst day for me since i'll always be busy then, so if i do play, it'll only be sometime during the(not) weekend

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
@Stephen: If I drove anyone we'd need to find someone to house for the whole weekend as I'd probably be hanging out at home. Every other week has me going home that week for family time, so there might be some logistics issues.

@Ian: Don't think I can help you since I'll probably be on my way to Orlando by then.

@Emilio: We generally have random mid-week smashing, but Friday for SURE we're always at Dennis's.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Im already back up into the 1600's, I don't play the game nearly as much as you guys lol.

End of beta I hit 1700+

1700 isn't that big of an accomplishment, 1800 is pretty impressive but Dennis has only been CARRIED THERE and has never been able to hold it longer than he can hold a girls attention.

HOLLA

Linguini

Smash Master
**** it, i need to start practicing for TO6 so i'll be willing to sacrifice crunk nights for smash nights. I'm down for friday at dennis's, cya there!

Top Bottom