• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Wife

Smash Lord
dude we are currently *IN* Greensboro!

Somebody post Sneak's number.

For the love of god we're in NC with three controllers and no one to play with!!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Sent to Wife in case no one else did already.

GA people staying with me, do you have an ETA?
We haven't left yet. Dogy is about 30 minutes away from us, stuck in traffic. We're leaving once he gets here. So our ETA is midnight at the earliest.

SSBM_or_GTFO

Smash Apprentice
I really want to participate in the next tourney of this. Would there be welcome for a smasher looking for friendlies against human players who wouldn't even be worth fighting? D:

There's no one to fight against where I live so I never get any practice. T_T

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol everyone is welcome. Just find the guy with the monster biceps. Everyone calls him LOZR because he's never won a match. A good person to start out against.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
It's too bad I had to leave UNCC early and even worse I can't make it to G6. I can only do so much on 8 bucks and my mom's car =/. Good luck everyone!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So I'm not making this anymore =(.

I usually don't mind going to tournies with low sleep, but this week has been bad and I really did not get much sleep with a bunch of midterms I had to take. I was afraid that I would just be too tired so I needed to catch up on sleep

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
the other greensboro **** train will be taking off fairly soon as well. depending on whether zero realllly maekes it worth my while to go well out of the way and get him may determine whether we are on time or not.

me and sneak will be entering doubles though.

SSBM_or_GTFO

Smash Apprentice
lol everyone is welcome. Just find the guy with the monster biceps. Everyone calls him LOZR because he's never won a match. A good person to start out against.
Haha, all right. I'll definitely try to make it to the next tourney. =D

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Merc is making a show, beating twitch round 2 beating mot in round 3, losing to pp in round 4, going into losers to beat drugged fox and he just beat lozr 2-0

he is currently waiting for the winner of dop and mahone to play yay and he will play the winner of that.

PP and m2k win teams

Top Bottom