• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im working on getting a bigger venue but if i dont get something at least twice the size of the one i have now taking out brawl may not be an option :(

V1CE

Smash Champion
Im working on getting a bigger venue but if i dont get something at least twice the size of the one i have now taking out brawl may not be an option :(
are you kidding me... do not take out brawl... we need this... same one as last time will doo fine.... use the breakfast room too like last time...

V1CE

Smash Champion
well i am trying... you can never have too much tho... the one on the 12th should be pretty decent but urs was gonna be bigger and i mean i more hype for this than mine HAHA :D but ya i might do others. since yours are bimonthlies we should space our out away from each other next time and space it out more.

still please dont drop brawl

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
actually all the hype i have is from melee, out of state at least

Im not saying taking brawl out was something i wanted to do ever. But the venue is just... too small.

I just want to provide the best tournament experience possible.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol its not like i mind, i can see your talking about me

I just thought you didnt realize that wasnt how my name was spelled <3

Full hop dair.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
why are ya'll *****s *****in? it seemed that this was gonna stay with both, and that G6: 3 was gonna POTENTIALLY drop brawl. really, the room got quite hot, and having that room for one game could actually provide a decently sized strong event.

the brawl scene has VICE's tournaments down the road, and if it gets super critical for tournaments, you could even start actually goin to 313's things.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
All we want is to have events as well with OoS coming to compete.

Besides more people would help cover the costs of the venue anyway. Why cut over half of the people attending but talk of needing more money to cover the costs is all I'm saying.

Besides you can open the windows

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think the place had windows?

And I would assume Snap would be planning on having enough to cover the cost of the venue based on high attendance for Melee alone.

Both events are extremely hard to run logistically and energetically so I can't blame snap for wanting to drop one, even though in NC we've always tried to please everyone by hosting both games at once.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL aight Craig

I personally don't care I thought I'd try to explain why something would have to happen if it did to you. I'm fine with Brawl being at this event lol.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
All we want is to have events as well with OoS coming to compete.

Besides more people would help cover the costs of the venue anyway. Why cut over half of the people attending but talk of needing more money to cover the costs is all I'm saying.

Besides you can open the windows
Thats an over statement, brawl didnt even make up half my attedence at G6:1.

also keeping the smaller room that we have no for melee is OUR ONLY OPTION if that door dont turn out a little money :(

I definitely think that me dropping brawl will not kill off your community. Why is it so hard for you guys to get OOS to come to vice's?

If you guys want to run brawl at G6 bring a laptop to this and show me you can. Otherwise I dont see another option.

V1CE

Smash Champion
serious ill run brawl here idc and there was like 42 people for brawl there last time... it will prob even have a lil more this time. You need to work with that breakfast room if you can.. brawl really must happen.

Top Bottom