• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Husband

Smash Lord
Yeah cookout! That was so awesome. Is yahyaz going to this? (I cant spell his name, haha). I also need a rematch with Money Mike!!! I want to see a huge NC turnout, how big of a tourney are we expecting?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Yeah cookout! That was so awesome. Is yahyaz going to this? (I cant spell his name, haha). I also need a rematch with Money Mike!!! I want to see a huge NC turnout, how big of a tourney are we expecting?
yayuhz, and as far as I know he'll be here.
mike is currently in massachusetts for college.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Too bad I don't play melee since Husband is from the same city and state as me lolololl. And attended the same high school I think according to smash.wiki stuff. What the **** lmao.

strawhats

Smash Master
He's hiding in Mass. I see... I'll be sure to find him no matter where he hides ;). I'm just trying to get all kinds of matches in!
Speaking of Mass. It would be cool if KDJ came out for one of these tournies. PP vs KDJ. ;)

BEHR

Smash Hero
someone team with me?

Cam you teamed with sneak already so we can team rightttt?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Snap if me and Cam dont team and you dont have a partner we can def team i havent teamed with a marth in a whilee

also we need to mm

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have an aggro Mk for teams. Would love a D3/Snake/Wario/GaW partner. If not then I'll just team with Tiger.

Craig who you teaming with?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Snap if me and Cam dont team and you dont have a partner we can def team i havent teamed with a marth in a whilee

also we need to mm
I LOOVVVVVE teaming with fox so that would be awesome with me :D

and yes, our MM can definitely happen at this :D

ive owed it to you since Battleaxe after all

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd you can stay at my house
Okay sweet, let me see how close I can get to the area.

EDIT: S. Brevard St just outside of the Charlotte Transportation Center is where megabus drops off. Says it's about 20 minutes from the venue. =D hype. Only problem is I hve to go from Blacksburg to DC and then back. -_- Oh well.

Top Bottom