• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3 Results

chaddd

Smash Lord
I"m gonna post shoutouts....just...I've been tied up with work...and pokemon...etc....

I'M A SLACKER
CHAD LOST TO REFLEX. UH OH. LOOKS LIKE THE POWER RANKINGS NEED SOME EDITING.

I, on the other hand, never got to play Reflex in the tournament, but had the greatest time playing low tier battles in friendlies.

-Chad-

Slackerator
CHAD LOST TO REFLEX. UH OH. LOOKS LIKE THE POWER RANKINGS NEED SOME EDITING.

I, on the other hand, never got to play Reflex in the tournament, but had the greatest time playing low tier battles in friendlies.
Oh noes.

You lost to me, does that make you worse than both of us?

Reflex is a great player and a cool person, I feel no shame in losing to him.

Grow up.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm taking chaddd's post to mean that the Power Rankings need editing to put Reflex higher, not that they need Chad lower. I'm very biased, however, because that's my opinion as well.

Zone

Smash Champion
wth when has what state ur from matter? *shrugs*
I was from FL, was my first tournament and I only have 1 player to play against me.

Delicious Goldfish ftw ^^d. actually ftl cuz u know we lost >.>; haha

I was planning on quitting smash but the tournament changed my mind.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i didn't make it out of pools....i lost to gawews and reflex....and i lost to....some team i forgot but it was good playing all of u guys even though i didn't play rice...i love playing space animals ask datman...gpc were still the best even though colombus won...will beat them next time....chaddd ur the best don't worry about what happen

Gerbil

Smash Champion
you lost to my team :D you were GPC Savages right? We were I'm With Mew2King :p

Shoutouts are coming I promise, I've been busy is all. (Busy John)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Oh noes.

You lost to me, does that make you worse than both of us?

Reflex is a great player and a cool person, I feel no shame in losing to him.

Grow up.
First off, all hostility aside, LEARN TO TAKE A ****ING JOKE ONCE IN A ****ING WHILE. Your response dictates that you feel a bit more than neutrality about the situation. Also, we never played in the tournament, noob. So no, I didn't lose to you. BUT WHATEVER. IT'S A GAME. Besides, you're a cool dude. So maybe if I do "grow up" as you suggested, then I'll be as tall as you, and then I can have a wizard Ganon hat that I can fit into. Then we can truly clash.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
First off, all hostility aside, LEARN TO TAKE A ****ING JOKE ONCE IN A ****ING WHILE. Your response dictates that you feel a bit more than neutrality about the situation. Also, we never played in the tournament, noob. So no, I didn't lose to you. BUT WHATEVER. IT'S A GAME. Besides, you're a cool dude. So maybe if I do "grow up" as you suggested, then I'll be as tall as you, and then I can have a wizard Ganon hat that I can fit into. Then we can truly clash.

lolz, fgt. i wish i could have made it to this... :lick:

-Chad-

Slackerator
I like how you always say nice things before trying to burn someone : )

chaddd

Smash Lord
I like how you always say nice things before trying to burn someone : )
That's because any "burn" I say should be not be taken seriously in any way. I started playing smash based on the idea that I could always talk trash no matter what the outcome, and that either I'd get trashed talked back, or we'd just laugh at how dumb whatever I said was. Point being, I try not to take myself too seriously. Just laugh, dood. I'm just kidding. Yeesh.

Laijin

Smash Hero
That's because any "burn" I say should be not be taken seriously in any way. I started playing smash based on the idea that I could always talk trash no matter what the outcome, and that either I'd get trashed talked back, or we'd just laugh at how dumb whatever I said was. Point being, I try not to take myself too seriously. Just laugh, dood. I'm just kidding. Yeesh.
Yea. Seems like smashers really take trash talking seriously. Its kind of annoying really cause everyone gets all pissed off and annoyed when I do it too.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I like how Chaddd and -Chad- argue all the time. It's like watching someone with split-personality disorder fight over who gets to eat the last cookie.

Laijin: Dat's cuz joo sux0rz.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
1) If you're going to use words in all caps, expletives, and sarcasm in your posts, please refrain from slapping "No offense", "All hostility aside", or "Just for the record" in front of what you say. I think there was a South Park episode about that.

2) Trash talk is dumb, but expecting no hard feelings, no rebuttals, and your posts not being taken seriously is just ignorant.

Nite

Smash Champion
Obviously Chaddd was joking. Anyone who's known him for a little while would know that he messes around a lot and he likes to talk trash. He doesn't mean anything by it though. People could just laugh at it and give him a stupid burn back.

I'm not suprised -Chad- got serious about it though because he can argue about anything and he takes a lot of things serious. (That's not a burn because you know it's true.) I've tried to make you not take me as seriously sometimes. Maybe you should do the same for certain others as well. You should quit caring so much about what other people think of you. We all know you own, that's enough for me at least.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Really late shout-outs:

Menthol - Beeeeeeeeeeeast. *nine stocks*

Reflex - Rar. *utilt* (KIRBY LAVA COMBO >:D)

Marcus & XIO - STEAL OUR NAME WILL YA?!

Alpha - No friendlies? :(

IHSB - Same? :(

Chaddd - I'll sleep wherever I **** well please. :p (TWO FOR ONE SKULLCRUSHER KO = WIN)

Pikachad - It's all in the hat. (Also: I want a shiny Ponyta. ;____;)

Kirby Jim - Best. Teammate. EVER. (... In Georgia?)

Tbag - lern to atak and stuf. n00b.

PB&J - You totally should have taken all 4 of Alpha's stocks. Totally.

Torg - Wanted the candy.

Gerbil - You were there. (MM @ Lasers?)

Ares - LEGS = BROKEN. (I demand friendlies at Lasers!)

Prac - pwnd. (Friendlies! Lasers! DO IT.)

Everyone else - I was asleep most of the day. Don't remember much. See you at lasers! I'll be awake. Promise. XD

-Chad-

Slackerator
Obviously Chaddd was joking. Anyone who's known him for a little while would know that he messes around a lot and he likes to talk trash. He doesn't mean anything by it though. People could just laugh at it and give him a stupid burn back.

I'm not suprised -Chad- got serious about it though because he can argue about anything and he takes a lot of things serious. (That's not a burn because you know it's true.) I've tried to make you not take me as seriously sometimes. Maybe you should do the same for certain others as well. You should quit caring so much about what other people think of you. We all know you own, that's enough for me at least.
Wha, I don't really care what most people think of me. I wouldn't care if everyone thought I sucked, that's not why I play smash. I just never understood why people say **** they don't mean, what's the point? When it's obviously a joke it's funny yeah, but when I can't tell what am I supposed to think?

I'm not usually a very serious person, I'm too lazy for all of that. And I don't usually do trash talk unless it's given first.

Also if you got the impression that I like to argue, blame Myztek =X We always seem to argue about anything but it's just funny to argue about random crap that's humorous.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
My turn for shoutouts I guess....

Desu - Sorry I rocked you in the crew battle. But you do realize I play one of the best Samus players in the Atlantic South all of the time right? ;) So we can MM sometime sure, but I won't be at Lasers.

GPC Luigi Guy - Sorry I didn't rock you like I intended to, you are only the second Luigi player I have ever fought, but even then I still took 2 with only 2 of mine :D Good job man.

TBag - **** your Jiggs lol. And I won't counter Green Greens again, I don't know why I did that, guess it was because I didn't care since we had already made brackets. (No Johns, do what you gotta do to win.... speaking of which)

Drumma Boi - Dude. I am sooooo sorry rofl. I guess I played the gay style, but I didn't have much of a choice seeing as how you have a badass Peach. Your air dodge ftl, but we'll rematch sometime in the future. You're a cool dude (PS, how'd you like my midnight driving? LOL I was so tired)

Kirby Jim - You swapped to G&W and got rocked. Your Kirby can get much better man, and you really surprised me by taking so many stocks from TBag and X2X. Keep at it dude.

Jx31 - Jeff, dude. Glad you came to this. You have potential man, just be faster on the uptake. Fox doesn't survive against Marth at 200% lol, just try the simple stuff and again watch your spacing, cause there are other players that will be on you like white on rice faster than I was. See you friday I think.

Alpha - I lost. Again. It was close. Again. <^> I'm coming for you. Again.

Ares - Thanks for all of the help running this shiz, too bad I couldn't witness you get rocked in pools lol j/k but you did kick some *** in the crew battle. Nice job.

Prac - Dude... I was pissed in our match. Don't play me when I'm pissed lol, delay me. Cause I only ***** in matches when I'm pissed and I hate doing that to you. You'll get me next time though.

Reflex - Way to kick some serious *** with 3rd place man! And I was pissed that I lost to you LOL. I'm coming for you too. Again.

Nice1 - Didn't play you, but I of course watched you in the battle. Good stuff, keep improving.

Ninja - Pikachu! Gotta love it.

Tsunami - Meh... don't let your pool get to you dude, we all know you're a complete badass :D

Torg - O.O DEATH CANCEL!!!!!!!

Darvel - I still like your Ness way better than your CF and Marth lol.

Neal - >.>

GPC in General - Good stuff in the crew battle. Sorry I had to rock Desu, but it was a job that I was just required to do :p

Menthol - you were kicking ***, I was dissappointed when I was taken out cause I wanted them to send me right back in to go after you lol. Hot stuff.

Boomstick - >.< I almost beat you on BF, then I **** it up on FD. Ah well no johns eh? You are a hardass haha, good stuff playing you.

Mike G - You once again fail to make a tourny.

Laijin - you fail too.

112 - College finals suck.

Carter - LAVA COMBO!!!!!! :p j/k

Moogle - I totally rocked you. I mean, after you destroyed Jared, I just let you THINK you rocked me hardcore too. But that was all a mindgame. In reality, it was I rocking you! /sarcasm

IHSB - >.< I can't play on DL64... I was surprised I did well against you on Pokemon Stadium, in fact I used PS as my counter pick against Alpha in pools, and did really well against him there too lol. (He banned FD... I hate him for that >.<)

DP - You fail at not showing up to this tourny as well. SAT = No John XD

KO - Oh can you hear them comin? It's dark and you better get runnin... oh can you hear him comin... it's dark and you better get runnin (runnin) .... that's me... after your SOUL! O.O j/k lol

JMoan - Nice rocking me and Prac in teams rofl. Didn't get to play you though.

-Chad- - Dude... Still as beastly as always, and the pika hat never gets old lol.

Wes - ... I'm coming for you.... again.... after I get Alpha and Reflex... which will take a long time :( You'll be in England... it'll be weird not getting pwned by you in a few months...

Bobby - Wtf are you done for good? The least you could do is make a statement.

Blake - You too... I havn't seen nor heard from you in forever. It's like you just dissappeared off the face of the earth.

Somasu - Hope you liked what you saw in the crew battle lol, sorry I couldn't get to play you.

Datman - I tied you. :p

To everyone else I forgot - Sorry, but a lot of you forgot me too!! :( I did type up a rather large list this time, so please forgive me.

See everyone next time!

Nite

Smash Champion
Wha, I don't really care what most people think of me. I wouldn't care if everyone thought I sucked, that's not why I play smash. I just never understood why people say **** they don't mean, what's the point? When it's obviously a joke it's funny yeah, but when I can't tell what am I supposed to think?

I'm not usually a very serious person, I'm too lazy for all of that. And I don't usually do trash talk unless it's given first.

Also if you got the impression that I like to argue, blame Myztek =X We always seem to argue about anything but it's just funny to argue about random crap that's humorous.
Well, if you didn't care so much, then why can't you just ignore it instead of letting it get to you. People have talked trash to me plenty of times in the past, but I don't really care. It's what I know that really matters.

Lol. I got that impression because everytime I see you outside of a tournament, you always seem to be argueing about something. To me, argueing a lot is just a waste of time. That's all.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Nite you suck at this game. You blow so hardcore, gosh you can't do anything at all. You're bad. Go play some more bad kid...

With all that being said:

I less than three you :D

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
This tournament (my first) was a great experience for me. I learned several things and had a lot of fun. The best part of all, however, was getting completely wrecked by Rice's Falco, and watching him play. Just seeing his fingers move was amazing.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Dave (Rice) is an amazing player. I've played him a lot in Tallahassee and he awes me all the time. I don't think I can ever win when he's falco. :p

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Aight, its 5 a.m. . . I've been up all god**** day, and now i'm ready to post some shoutouts. Sorta

I'm going to forget a lot of people; whatever . . .

_ K.O. - Good seeing you again man, hope East TN smash really steps it up and you get some serious $$$'s from that bbq nooblet

_JMOAN - only played you in doubles but you were a lot better than i though, you foward smash more than any sheik i've ever seen, dunno if thats a good or bad thing cause we never played singles, but i know you can get sheild grabbed to kneed out of it =P

_Gerbil - come for me then, i love kneeing woodland creatures. Good matches though, i need to just come down to C-town and smash some time when i see my grandma or some ****, we'll work something out.

_Alpha - your samus is trash, all those foward airs and missed missles, man, my falcon owned you in our money match :chuckle:

_Datman - I love my brother david, i wish him the best. You just need more character experience and a better tech chase game, and then you'll pwn some *****es

_Chaddd - The cookie doesn't always crumble in ganons favor. The point is, we beasted teams, pretty hard i might add, not to say the matches weren't close, oh the contrary, but coming back to when the second set was pretty **** difficult, i think you would have done a lot better against me if you weren't pissed, but you know that lol, so we'll see what happens next time. We may come up sometime this weekend if thats cool? (we is me dan and dat duh)

_Nite - i <3 you dood if i'm at a tourney and chad isn't there lets team

Smashboards - why do you keep trying to open ads when my ****ing hand isn't even on the mouse, god**** if i lose my shoutouts i'm just gonna type a big ol' **** YOU to atlantic south cause in all honesty i hate everyone and am probably going to kill myself

-Iori - you rule man, i want some more practice against you

GPC - if i typed a shoutout to all of you, i'd still be typing next time i saw you anways, you guys are beast, keep it up, because you are about 1/3 of the GA smash community, i'm really proud of everyone who is making great strides in the game in such a short time, don't give up. By the end of this summer you'll be a crew to reckon with in the south. Tommy and Mike are beasts, i want to play you guys a lot more.

Ares - Awesome job with the pools and brackets man, wish i could say something about smash but we didn't play =/ In fact its been a very long time since i've played, all the more reason to come to Ctown sometime soon and smash like all night or some **** (gotta be at somebody's house though cause god knows i'm not paying to play a video game at that place, or any place for that matter)

Taco Bell - I think the real credit for my performance goes to your value menu, i love you

Chad - You beasted the **** out of me but i think i learned a lot. I'm not gonna be one of those noobs that says they'll beat you the next time they see, but I'll give it my best shot =P You're too good bro, glad you got 2nd

Cornel -I copy a lot of the stuff i do with fox from you lol. Once you get some consitency down, you'll jump pretty **** far in the rankings. You're really good man, but always keep trying to make sure you stay good. Maybe i'll see ya this weekend as well. Peace

Reflex - Good **** pulling third, wish i got to play you in brackets as well, heard about what you did in the crew battle haha. Keep pushing them skillz

RAM - we got in what, like, half a game? Need some more matches for sure

Boomstick and drummaboi - Same for you guys as well, def. need some more matches in, especially falcon dittos, i really really need to get better at them, and what happened to peach drumma?

Rice - You death comboed me like i was a sandbag, guess i'll have to change my strategy from thowing out backairs and crying to something that actually works next time

To everyone that game, keep beasting, to everyone that didn't, i'm probably going to host a pretty big tourney at the end of july, come to it, and bring me presents because i'm moving to england and plan on becoming the best player in england and a top 10 contender in europe. pawnz

Myztek

Smash Ace
I prefer to use the term debating... or possibly discussion.

Wish I coulda went to this.

~Wes - I need to talk to you on AIM soon. My AIM name is Myzztek.

Top Bottom