• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3 Results

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I rock hardcore and knocked a FL player to Loser's Bracket, that is all. :cool:
its ok bro next time ill go fox or falco instead of trying to over come the fox peach counter which every peach player has trouble getting over..... :( I just have alot of faith in peach against her counters, probobly too much. good **** tho gerbil your fox powers have increased from stealing my peachs soul. even tho you saw me all day only playing my fox and falco then suddenly played peach against you, lol thats a drumma mistake right there. (stubborness at its best)

This was a great tournament everyone lots of fun and a good location... alittle hot but good. Hope to be able to come to the next GA tourney... as long as my crew and I have enough money after trying to go to fc10. :)

All you GA guys need to try and make it to our next tourney in NFL me and Ram are going to host this summer, Smashers Unite 2. Not sure when itll be since we dont like the old location for it but itll be awsome for sure.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Man I Missed 2 Tourneys That I Wanted To Go To So Far And When Is The Next One So I Can Find A Bloody Ride...

Rayku

Smash Lord
To Chaddd: Hey sorry I copped out on you in pools. I'm definitely going to practice more and try to get good enough to try and stand a chance. Next tourney, or next time I see you, I'm gonna try and give you my best. Thanks for a bit of inspiration

Top Bottom