• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch
Bardull​
|
Inferno, Axel, felipe​
|
3 / 4​

Not voting: Bardull, Omni, Ryker, Soup;

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Game Ends!

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch
Bardull​
|
Inferno, Axel, felipe, Ryker​
|
4 / 4​

Not voting: Bardull, Omni, Soup;

Bardull [Mafia Roleblocker] has been lynched!
Game Over! Town wins!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
God, I feel so much better knowing Axel isn't secret mafia/indy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
GGs all. Replacements witha a fresh perspective kicked your ***, Xonar.

Thanks for hosting, Gheb. Basic set-ups are so much better than complex bull****.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Pros of this game:
- Could've steamrolled initial playerlist
- Had J again
- Axel joins the 'I feel betrayed'-list
- Had fun

Cons:
- Two best players replaced into cleared slots
- I was playing geared towards the initial list
- I didn't claim to have shot Sword on N1
- Bardull is a bag of phalli.

Thanks for the game, everyone.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Set-up:

Mafia - Goon [Brosuke], Roleblocker [Bardull]
Indy - Warlock 1x BP [Sworddancer / Allegory]
Town - Traitor [Laundry], Doc [felipe], Cop [Chaco / KevinM / Ryker], Miller [Red Ryu], Vanilla [everybody else].

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
xonar, you made my D1 and D2 such a living hell
Omni, drop the inactive/anti-town hunting.

I really feel that, would I have played my normal scum game, I could've gotten a mislynch or two out of that.

Besides that, be more direct.

Otherwise, thanks for being the-guy-who-I-can-tunnel-on. Always have that guy when I'm scum.

My plan was to lead a Badull lynch and ride it out to end-game, but no cigar. Oh well, no salt.

Omni

BRoomer
never. inactivity/anti-town hunter for life. when everyone is on and popping i have pretty good faith in my reads

Omni

BRoomer
i'm talking outside of those, silly.

i.e. you being scum and only one scum being between yourself and Axel.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Honestly, you were the best initial town in the player-list. A scum between me and Axel is a pretty good observation, though standard and pretty obvious. The fact that you got me out of the two isn't that impressive either, as I was honestly screwing around.

It's a good deduction but quite logical. Besides that, I don't remember you suspecting Sword or Bardull out of own incentive.

edit: By no means am I trying to come hard at you, LOL. You're cool bro, just saying that my play was subpar and besides that you haven't really had special reads. Congratulations on your win, though ^_^

Omni

BRoomer
bardull completely slipped my radar for sure.

you and acrostic/swords were on my to die list after the unvote on Axel.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Bah Gheb, you gave me the wrong role pm.

Anyways apologizes to Acrostic to messing up the counter claim and putting you in a tight spot. I really should of just straight counter claimed Felipe, but I didn't see Axel's "guilty" on Gorf at first and that made me nervous, which in turn lead me to backing the **** up, which I shouldn't have done.

Feel kinda bad that I lost with one of the easiest indy roles ever. >.<

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Host's notes!

This game was really fun to host because of the activity level and the paranoia some people had about the set-up ["special" doesn't mean meaninglessly complex!]. The actual "special" part about the set-up was the fact that there were only 3 special abilities in the whole game [RB, Doc, Cop] and the rest was basically a bunch of Vanilla roles with different win conditions. With the posivite feedback I've gotten from kuz, Xonar and Ryker I'm going to consider this game a great success and gladly announce that I will continue to host G3S mafia games in the future. All of them will be smaller or equally small as this one [no 13+ player games!] and be special in one way or another ;)

Inferno - more activity and confidence would help your performances. Don't stretch yourself too thin with how many games you play too. You're not a bad player at all.

Ryker - Thanks a lot for replacing in. Fake claiming mason with kuz was an interesting move but Xonar intervented. Overall there were ups and downs in your play in this game but overall you left a good impression. Just the fact alone that you were the "motor" of this game alongside Omni [in terms of activity] makes you a valuable player to have in a game.

Brosuke - Unfortunate situation but decently played overall. Biggest issue was your inability to overcome personal issues with Bardull for better teamplay. You can't entirely blame him alone for it. I know for a fact you can't.

Kuz - Came in cleared and did what you have to do / what you could do. Thanks a hundred times for replacing in.

Soup - Your "randomness" makes you hard to predict for town and for scum. Sharpen up your game and try to play more focused / purposeful and you will become a good player.

felipe - You always get PRs! Try to play a bit more independently though - you'll never know whom you can actually trust and there might come a time when you follow the wrong people!

Bardull - Being the "silent guy" of the mafia team with a PR makes sense. In a game with that high activity your input could've been higher. That way you could've prevented your lynch and gotten a chance to control things better in late game. You'll become good soon - killing Ryu was a bad choice though.

Laundry - disappeared :(

Ryu - No idea why you were NK'd. It really helped town more than scum 0_0
Next time, please be more active ... I know you've stretched yourself thin with ~3 games right now so watch out next time when you join a game.

Omni - Thanks for playing. Bytching about inactivity straight from the start hasn't won anybody games and your authorative [?] tone allows you to control things the way you want to a lot of the time. Make more use of that instead of complaining [which got you almost lynched]. And don't try to meta me ;)

Allegory - unfortunate replace-in, Sworddancer figured out the ideal Warlock play too late ... Warlock is a fun role to play! I hope this game didn't make you dislike the role.

Axel - terrible gambit @Gorf scum, no idea what good that was supposed to do. Got stronger into shape the longer the game lasted.

:059:

Top Bottom