• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Brosuke was still alive D2 when you both claimed so he could have told his buddy the plan they follow it after seeing what it could do.

You are right! There has to be an RB due to RR dying N2 when Felipe protected him but did not get a result so in that sense if there is a RB mafia member it cannot be Felipe/Ryker/Soup at all. So it is really between Inferno/Bardull/Omni.

So I think it is Bardull>Inferno>Omni.
The issue is figuring it out between those back two. Omni is knocking HARD on that WIFOM door for "why are the doc and cop still alive." I hate it. A lot. And it would explain the motive for the weird kills.

Bardull has NOTHING redeeming and is probably the guy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch
Inferno​
|
Soup​
|
1 / 4​
Bardull​
|
Inferno, Axel, felipe​
|
3 / 4​

Not voting: Bardull, Omni, Ryker;

Axel

J|Zεη
I believe so if I remembered correctly but I would have to double check.

And oh, well that puts a damper in things Felipe.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
What is Bardull at right now?

Are people going to just go for inferno if this isn't the correct lynch?

I'm willing to end the day right now but let's talk about the aftermath of a flip.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Please remove Bardull from L-1.

Axel, I want to know. What made you think that Acrostic/Warlock had a partner?

Omni

BRoomer
Obviously, Ryker. Unless you think Xonar/Me is a viable scum team and somehow it was beneficial for me to unvote Axel when it was becoming a guaranteed lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What are the odds that Washed would be converted to traditional mafia in the event that he was night killed? That was the last Traitor I drew, but it's not always that way.

Would explain a lot about why his scum reads were Xonar/Inferno.

Omni

BRoomer
Nah, Kuz touched that already. It's in no way beneficial to link Xonar/Inferno together in the same post. Way too strong of a connection for too early of a point in the game.

Omni

BRoomer
WL is a newbie? I thought I read early on that he had been playing Mafia for quite some time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Obviously, Ryker. Unless you think Xonar/Me is a viable scum team and somehow it was beneficial for me to unvote Axel when it was becoming a guaranteed lynch.
Arguments like you vs. Xonar have been manufactured before. Read J vs. Zen in Gord's Kingmaker. The unvote is easily explained because this town is jelly and was backing off after Axel's unvote.

Or you could be sincere.

If you would kindly talk a long walk off a short pier, I'd like to straighten it out.

#HBC | ѕoup

I think there is no special mechanic to this game, unless Gheb is just in the background snickering.

I think this IS the setup, and that the whole special idea was about the mixture of roles, especially warlock.

WL is not a newbie and is gud mafia player (y)

I haven't seen a warlock in a while.

Omni

BRoomer
Nah, Ryker.

If I voted Axel and he flipped town Xonar would have grilled me to the ground. Voting Axel and having him dead would have made Xonar look like a saint.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah, Kuz touched that already. It's in no way beneficial to link Xonar/Inferno together in the same post. Way too strong of a connection for too early of a point in the game.
You are TRYING to die.

I've narrowed down my lynchpool to Bardull, Inferno, and you. There's simply NO way I can see any other player in the game flipping mafia.

Axel

J|Zεη
I re-read a bit of D2 and then decided to re-read the QT me and J have to flesh our thoughts out.

I remember making note that I thought Inferno was Xonar's neighbor buddy when Bronar claimed neighbor but the same logic could be used to explain that they are scum-buddies.

Food for thought.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah, Ryker.

If I voted Axel and he flipped town Xonar would have grilled me to the ground. Voting Axel and having him dead would have made Xonar look like a saint.
Except I was going to cop Xonar that night and everyone in the world knew it. Hell, he said in thread (correctly might I add) that regardless of whether or not I received a result, I was going to claim a guilty on him.

#HBC | ѕoup

Xonar wasn't playing to get lynched that day, remember that.
He just got the lynch unexpectedly.

Yeah, and He replied "Axel doesn't know anything."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Xonar wasn't playing to get lynched that day, remember that.
He just got the lynch unexpectedly.

Yeah, and He replied "Axel doesn't know anything."
He claimed Laundry as his neighbor. His response is moot, it's the logic behind it.

Omni

BRoomer
That's fine, Ryker, but if you're insisting that there is a RB'er in the game then blocking you would be the obvious choice so that you couldn't get a guilty on Xonar.

My point is that if I was scum with Xonar it would have been much more beneficial to remove Axel then to randomly keep him alive, vote NL, then go for a ridiculous out of no where bus when no pressure on Xonar was being placed whatsoever.

Omni

BRoomer
And by out-of-no-where I mean Xonar not being the lynch choice for the Day at all. Even if he has been my lynch choice since the beginning of the game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's fine, Ryker, but if you're insisting that there is a RB'er in the game then blocking you would be the obvious choice so that you couldn't get a guilty on Xonar.
That's the point. He was working from a perspective where REGARDLESS of whether I was blocked or not, I was claiming a guilty on him.

My point is that if I was scum with Xonar it would have been much more beneficial to remove Axel then to randomly keep him alive, vote NL, then go for a ridiculous out of no where bus when no pressure on Xonar was being placed whatsoever.
Until that rapid-fire ending, Xonar had Axel in his shirt pocket. That Xonar wagon originated with Kuz.

#HBC | ѕoup

I understand that, I was just referring to Axel.

I remember Bardull having Xonar as his scum-pick for the longest time. I think he might need an ISO.

Omni

BRoomer
Until that rapid-fire ending, Xonar had Axel in his shirt pocket. That Xonar wagon originated with Kuz.
No, it didn't.

Kuz asked me to speak and asked who I would lynch at this point in which I said I'd bite the bullet and I'd lynch Xonar. Which I think proceeded to start the wagon myself claiming full responsibility.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, it didn't.

Kuz asked me to speak and asked who I would lynch at this point in which I said I'd bite the bullet and I'd lynch Xonar. Which I think proceeded to start the wagon myself claiming full responsibility.
Bull and ****.

I highly doubt he was asking your input. He was gauging your reaction.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni if not Inferno where are you looking? Speak up.
that is don't feel it because i understand his frustration with the inactives/replacements deterring from the game.

why is he town?

uh. well at first it was just process of elimination cuz of axel and xonar. now not so much.

@kuz: honestly? like honestly? if i was dayvig i'd probably shoot...
either Xonar or damn. i think i'd have to bite the bullet and shoot Xonar
i dont like axel lynch anymore.
no soupa.
no felipe.
no ryker
no kuz.
nah to inferno.
ill pass at bardull.

that leaves Archer's Bane and Xonar. and giving myself at least a little credit id have to deter it towards Xonar
I love you. Like actually.
well seeing as how i spearheaded this D1/D2 ill take responsibility and assemble it once more

Vote: Xonar

for great glory
wh a

Top Bottom