• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Just a random thought: Don't think scum was provided with safeclaims.

Xonar claiming neighbor recruiter.
Acrostic claiming lyncher.

Either they have no claims or Gheb is good at giving awful safeclaims, lol.
This might be true. Kind of odd knowing Gheb. He normally has good safe claims. Anyways, jw why are you opposed to a mass claim? Only Soup, Bardull, and myself haven't claimed and from what I've heard so far today, one of us will probably be lynched.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Massclaims usually end up ****ing town in the rear. This has been mainly true in the majority of the games I've played.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch
Inferno​
|
Soup​
|
1 / 4​
Bardull​
|
Inferno​
|
1 / 4​

Not voting: Ryker, felipe, Bardull, Axel, Omni;

Axel

J|Zεη
All caught up. Me and Zenny to seem to be in sync this game unlike other games. I have a few questions from the days before which I will go through at the moment.
My vote stays, not feeling bronar at all right now and there is still time.
By this you meant that you didn't feel the bronar lynch or that you didn't feel him as town?
Inferno3044;14096655 Also Ryker is 100% cleared based on RR's flip.[/QUOTE said:
How?
GF came from Goon. Town Miller and Traitor also points to it as well.
How does a Town Miller and Traitor point to there being a GF? Wouldn't be the opposite? Those are already two roles that screw with the cop. Why do you think that there would be another from that?

And just to clarify for everyone Traitors are seen as innocent to cops.

Don't be Xonar's reincarnation; Axel's nuts have had enough stress on them from D1.
:chuckle:
Yeah, it's called bus'ing. But it's a risky gambit. The same one that I pointed out could be between myself and RR from the beginning of the play. I wouldn't bring that concept into the light of day if I was also planning on running the same gambit with another player in the same game. Regardless, this is WIFOM: either you think Xonar was bus'ing me or you think Xonar was scum trying to lynch me. What do you think, Axel?
I think he was scum trying to lynch you.
Axel, has your town read on me changed?
Nope, I have you as town at the moment. That indy thing earlier was our last suspicion we had of you and I liked your responses to it.
i think it makes sense that there's probably one last mafiaso left and one last indy. that's not much of a shocker.

draw connections, Axel:

1.) who is xonar's partner
2.) who is archer's bane's partner
1. I am thinking Inferno. 2. Probably no one. I'm throwing that theory in the recycle bin.
No information on the set-up will be given other than what the OP says.
@mod: We would just like clarification on the way the OP is worded. Does "I confirm there is one indy faction" mean that you confirm that there is only one or that you are only confirming one even if there is more than one?
Hm.

Axel, on top of the list of questions you already had: What led you to believe that Acrostic has a Warlock partner?
It was just a hunch.
At this rate finding a 2nd indy (assuming there is one) will be much easier to find when we don't have mafia around.
Why is this ^.^?

I am mostly liking that last post from Inferno. It just doesn't seem..em efficient? for him to limit the lynch pool down to him and Bardull. I have to talk more with Zenny on who we want to lynch today.

Just a random thought: Don't think scum was provided with safeclaims.
We don't think they do either. Zen told me that in Castlevania Gheb only gave character safe claims, but not role claims.
I was playing League. You want me to claim or to wait?
Yes claim please

Axel

J|Zεη
Also Ryker is 100% cleared based on RR's flip.
How?

fixd.

@Ryker, Soup, and Inferno: What do you think about Xonar calling out Ryker's Mason bluff? How do you think he knew he was lying? He was confident enough to even claim something in conflict with Ryker's claim. If he ended up getting Ryker lynched, he would be on the chopping block. What do you think of this?

Axel

J|Zεη
Oh never mind I get why you're saying Ryker is cleared from the miller flip. I don't think you should clear him from that though. It definitely gives him credibility though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, don't think this game is going anywhere without claiming. Chances are things can't possibly get more worse than they already are with an outed cop and doc, heh. I'm VT.

By the by, it still doesn't sit right with me that Ryker outed himself the way he did; it was borderline bothersome and scrubby, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cop CC in the near future -_-;.

Anywho.

Soup/Inferno, claim por favor.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
AFAIK, we have...
Alive:

Ryker - Cop
Felipe - Doc
Soup - ?
Omni - VT
Axel - VT - investigated by Ryker - Innocent
BarDulL - VT
Inferno - ?

Dead:
WashedLaundry - Town Traitor
Xonar - Mafia Goon
Red Ryu - Town Miller
Allegory - Independent Warlock
th3kuzinator - Vanilla Townie

BarDulL

Town Vampire
While we wait, some questions to get the ball rolling:

Soup, Axel, Felipe, and Ryker, what are your reads so far?

Inferno thinks it's me because of PoE.

Myself and Omni are still in the same WTF boat.

Ryker and Felipe are UnCC'd, but don't really have stances? Kind of idling this game, which is annoying.

Axel

J|Zεη
Right now I'm thinking that we lynch Inferno and if the game isn't over then lynch Soupa. I do understand the no kill night one, but I'm not really seeing anyone else as scum. Just waiting on Ryker's result and Inferno's claim.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Why is this ^.^?
There are quite a few reasons why we shouldn't look for a 2nd indy right now:

1. We don't know if there is one.
2. A 2nd indy would benefit us because they count as town in the scum-town ratio
3. If there is a 2nd role, it's not a killing role. We should try and get rid of the person with the killing role.

Yes claim please
VT brah.

Ryker and Felipe are UnCC'd, but don't really have stances? Kind of idling this game, which is annoying.
Why is that such a problem? Yeah they can definitely do more work, but I like their presence. I know they're town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J has Omni as town, but lynching Omni wouldn't be too bad of an idea because I honestly can't tell anymore and just leaning on what he is saying.

Inferno needs to go though.

Vote: Inferno

Ryker, who did you end up investigating? n.n
Omni, no result. Remind me to talk about this post.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, would you lynch Soupa based off play if you ignored the N1 action by Felipe? Who is more likely scum out of Soupa/Omni? Or Inferno/Bardull?
I dunno if we even have a doc. I'd lynch Felipe long before Soup. He pretty much has to be town if Felipe is town. However, who the hell targets Soup N1?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I definitely believe the last remaining mafia is GF.

Last mafia is killing off all clears from Ryker. And leaving both Ryker and Felipe alive means that he's less worried about being caught by a cop and more concerned about removing off potential clears.

Don't really agree about massclaiming, but at this point I don't think it matters. Process of elimination and the game is over.
Except I was Roleblocked last night and Roleblocker is a much more important check. Seriously Omni, a traitor, a GF, and an Indy would leave a grand total of one out of four scum that the cop can catch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How?

fixd.

@Ryker, Soup, and Inferno: What do you think about Xonar calling out Ryker's Mason bluff? How do you think he knew he was lying? He was confident enough to even claim something in conflict with Ryker's claim. If he ended up getting Ryker lynched, he would be on the chopping block. What do you think of this?
He had scum QT info and new I was talking out my ***.

Omni, in a VT heavy game, why the hell would scum have safe claims?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lynch Badull then Inferno. Easy peasy.

Not lynching Soup, Badull keeping options open like a mother ****er. Inferno, PoE. Omni is just bad.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lynch Badull then Inferno. Easy peasy.

Not lynching Soup, Badull keeping options open like a mother ****er. Inferno, PoE. Omni is just bad.

What choice do I have but to keep options open? You're undisputed as Cop with an inno, and Soup is presumably clear with a doc protect along with an un cc'd doc.

I don't think Omni or Inferno are scum, sans Inferno PoE, but if I had to choose one player to be scum, it would be Soup, maybe Axel (I'm afraid to try reading Axel/J because they are weird.) You outing as Cop was pretty bad too. -_-

@Inferno - It's annoying for anyone not to participate.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
5 Vts, 1 of them must be the RB.

And i am confident that omni is the RB. there is no tracker on this setup. RB you would be ideal.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Either felipe is confident in keeping his doc claim legitimate, or he actually is doctor.

I'm going with latter and until somebody can explain why there wasn't a kill n1, i'm going to gloat my own evident clear.

Ryker said:
Lynch Badull then Inferno.
Either way works with me, really, Inferno spews a lot of townie stuff here and there too.

Wouldn't you like to consider your options a bit more in-depth?

Actually, I changed my mind about that question as I typed that, this game has been pretty straight-forward and luckily for us Xonar gave a bunch of hints who his partner wasn't, this including WL.

Does lynching whom first really matter? What if the game doesn't end?

I'd like to not think about either right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni has done some pretty straightforward townie things today too, especially all of his banter regarding the mod, I don't think priority as scum would be to learn about the setup more, or ask it.

Can it be faked, sure.
Is it likely to be faked, not really.

@Axel
Inferno or Bardull toDay? Are you willing to compromise considering everything that has been said?

#HBC | ѕoup

@Axel's question

Xonar wasn't looking for an easy cap on Ryker, and he certainly wasn't looking to die either. He was simply mucking the waters and strengthening his own claim by being a direct counter-claim.

He did his job as I definitely believed him more than I did Ryker at the moment, but really with everything done and said there isn't any reason to not believe Ryker at this point.

If the game doesn't end with bardull/Inferno being lynched, then yeah, we can go that route, but not right now.

Let's make things simple.

#HBC | ѕoup

You could bring up the huge opposition that "XONAR BUSSED *GASP*" but how likely is it? not very likely right now.

We're dealing with another indy, and if we are, Gheb is gay.

GF, Miller, Traitor, Goon setup? Plausible. Really over-powered for just a doc/cop town combo, but plausible.

Gheb's over-powered scum team special mafia with a warlock.

Got a nice ring to it.

Axel, what do you think about Ryker getting RB'd today but not yesterday? I can obviously tell your trust in Ryker is slipping.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Did you see him jump down Inferno's throat for messing with me as "Un-CCed Cop" but not EVER bother Bardull who keeps trying to keep that door open?

#HBC | ѕoup

Nope.

Do you think in a situation where Inferno's scum-bud is being voted he would happily put his vote down?

I might go read MMX Mafia again.

Top Bottom