• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
what slip? answer questions, Axel.

regardless, more info on why Inferno is not mafia

Why Inferno is not mafia. Laundry would not have listed both of his scummates as people he was looking to vote because he would have wanted an outlet to a ML. No way he felt comfortable only going after his scummates on D1.
kuz had it right

Omni

BRoomer
and oh

thought Archer's Bane was Acrostic. very confusing with the replacements + name changes.

what exactly would this slip to?

Axel

J|Zεη
He was Acrostic. Who flipped INDY warlock. Why would you suspect that he had a partner? I know I have a reason which are all related to you.

Omni

BRoomer
because him flipping "Independent Warlock" leads me to believe he has to have a partner. if he was solo-indy i'd assume he have some kind of power, but from what i saw on mafiascum independent warlock is pretty much the vanilla of indies.

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, it's called bus'ing. But it's a risky gambit. The same one that I pointed out could be between myself and RR from the beginning of the play. I wouldn't bring that concept into the light of day if I was also planning on running the same gambit with another player in the same game. Regardless, this is WIFOM: either you think Xonar was bus'ing me or you think Xonar was scum trying to lynch me. What do you think, Axel?

You being alive is alot. There was no merit in me keeping you alive especially with you wanting me dead. Kuzinator explained this thoroughly, and I believe it was you who said you could -not- vote me because of this specific act.

Axel, has your town read on me changed?
i think it makes sense that there's probably one last mafiaso left and one last indy. that's not much of a shocker.

draw connections, Axel:

1.) who is xonar's partner
2.) who is archer's bane's partner
answer the questions, Axel. i dont want to hear more johns about how you didn't recognize my questions and need me to repeat what i've asked

Axel

J|Zεη
because him flipping "Independent Warlock" leads me to believe he has to have a partner. if he was solo-indy i'd assume he have some kind of power, but from what i saw on mafiascum independent warlock is pretty much the vanilla of indies.
Really the logic here doesn't come together at all. Why would him not having an ability signify that he had a partner? How would that fact that he is "Independent Warlock" signify he had a partner?

Who did you predict would be the lynch last night Omni, Soupa? Why not Inferno?

Omni

BRoomer
Uh no? Since when has a warlock ever had a partner? The fact that you assumed this says something. You slipped.
wait, wait. pause. independent warlocks don't have partners? since when? my assumption was that there were two factions. mafia and a bunch of indy warlocks. now you're telling me that warlocks don't ever have a partner? and yet, now you're suggesting this is a slip by me suggesting that now a Warlock now has a partner? you rlogic isn't adding up with me. but now i think i know why

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20014

i did research because i was not familiar with warlocks and realized that in this set-up there was one warlock and one werewolf. looking at Gheb's post:

Welcome to Gheb's super secret special mafia

first meta assumption of the game. assuming that town is green, mafia is red, and there is probably a warlock and a werewolf in this game. i do not forsee there being 5+ scum in one game but who knows

so Axel

are you suggesting that i "slipped" because you believe that i am partnered with Acrostic?​

Omni

BRoomer
Really the logic here doesn't come together at all. Why would him not having an ability signify that he had a partner? How would that fact that he is "Independent Warlock" signify he had a partner?
i just told you the logic. i thought that Acrostic just had a second warlock partner. and with no powers assumed that he would have to have a partner to compensate. the thought of warlock's not having partners never crossed my mind.

Omni

BRoomer
what do you mean who did i predict would be the lynch lastNight? do you mean yesterDay?

Axel

J|Zεη
Zen: Just wanted to say that I still think Omni is scum. The only reason I unvoted him was because I was going to be lynched over him. It's kind of sad that all the logic I presented that day was ignored, but as soon as I go AtE you guys like tofu. Now that I got the inno I can say whatever I want without you guys going all wtf.

I thought Omni was more indy over mafiosi. I still do. I'm kind of suspecting that Gheb put two warlocks in maybe as a team. Which I think Omni is.

That's all I wanted to say today.
Did you see this post?

Omni

BRoomer
yes, which is why i asked you who was acrostic's partner. same applies to xonar. where are your connections because i have mine

Axel

J|Zεη
what do you mean who did i predict would be the lynch lastNight? do you mean yesterDay?
From what I know from warlocks (I've seen gheb use this role before in Castlevania mafia) during the night they predict who will be lynched the next day. Once they make a set amount of successful predictions they win. In Castlevania they leave the game once they complete their win condition.

I'm asking who you predicted. Also you can team up with us today. Since you can predict a mafia person being lynched as well, yes?

Omni

BRoomer
dude, wtf are you talking about? you're not making any sense to me. slow down.

From what I know from warlocks (I've seen gheb use this role before in Castlevania mafia) during the night they predict who will be lynched the next day. Once they make a set amount of successful predictions they win. In Castlevania they leave the game once they complete their win condition.

uh ok

I'm asking who you predicted. Also you can team up with us today. Since you can predict a mafia person being lynched as well, yes?
what? team up with... who? for what? i am not comprehending a word that you are saying, lol.

[/QUOTE]

I clearly say that I think it's you... how are you not reading that?
no im saying to explain your connections. i see that you're saying its me. my question is why

Omni

BRoomer
i've already told you that i'm vanilla townie, bro. i have no idea what you're referring to in regards to predictions of town and/or mafia players. it sounds like you're suggesting that i'm a warlock and it sounds like you're suggesting that i team up with you which i have no idea what this implies.

Axel

J|Zεη
what? team up with... who? for what? i am not comprehending a word that you are saying, lol.
You, as warlock, team up with town to lynch mafia. Rather than us wasting a lynch on you when we can win by just lynching mafia.

Omni

BRoomer
dude, axel. stfu. i'm not a Warlock. so there's literally nothing to think about.

Omni

BRoomer
just answer my damn questions in full when u get back. you have a knack for dodging them and its getting pretty annoying

Omni

BRoomer
@MOD 3.) I confirm the presence of one third party faction. The game may or may not end if that faction fulfills its win condition.

Does this confirmation confirm that there is only one third party faction, or there is at least one third party faction?

Omni

BRoomer
Also, extreme hell no to any massclaims. I don't think this game is going to be a freebie despite the fact that we're doing good.

Omni

BRoomer
Hm.

Axel, on top of the list of questions you already had: What led you to believe that Acrostic has a Warlock partner? I don't have any extra information, but I am under the meta-assumption that there's a possibility that there are multiple not-town factions.

Mafia Traitor
Mafia Goon
Warlock

Ryker, if you can, please ask Gheb what occurs if you investigate an Indy.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Omni and Axel - Stop arguing. We are not repeating the whole cluster**** that was D2.

@Axel - Do you think Omni is mafia? If no, drop this. We are looking for mafia right now. At this rate finding a 2nd indy (assuming there is one) will be much easier to find when we don't have mafia around.

Anyways let's look at the roster and combine what we know:

1. Inferno3044*
2. Ryker
5. Soupamario*
6. felipe_9595
7. Bardull*
10. Omni*
12. Axel

I'm willing to clear Felipe for a number of reasons. He is an unCC'd doc that was also the indy target to lynch. If you think that an indy might have a win-con of lynching a mafia please speak up but I don't think that's the case.

With Felipe town, I'm gonna say Soup is also cleared. He was protected N1 when there was no NK. I would consider it safe to assume that he was the NK target.

Ryker claimed an unCC'd cop. The fact that there was a miller in the game means there's a cop. He's cleared.

Axel has an innocent. Take that as you wish.

So let's see who is left on the list:

Inferno
Bardull
Omni

Something is telling me that Omni isn't mafia. I feel like we wouldn't have had this whole tunneling fiasco between him and Xonar if they were.

Kuz stated that WL wanted a lynch between me and Xonar D1. Unless you think a traitor would bus both of his scummates, I'll take that as me being cleared (yes, I'm clearing myself).

By PoE, this leaves Bardull as the remaining mafia. Feel free to discuss anything that doesn't seem right (might've made mistakes)

Vote: Bardull

Omni

BRoomer
PoE leaves me, you, and Bardull. Problem is that I have both you and Bardull as town. Nothing cleared or conclusive, but definitely leaning that way.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm caught up. Don't know who Xonar's partner is or Acrostic's partner (if he has one) yet. I'll do a thorough reread when I have the time.

If I had to pick out people I thought were scum, Soup is definitely one of them FOR SURE. The only reason why I haven't pushed his lynch though is because of the doc claim, but Felipe feels like the doc, so I don't really know how to explain that contradiction.

I still think that Ryker's cop claim was horrible, but with a miller flip, he's pretty much un cc'd and will probably remain as such.

I don't think Omni is scum. I would be so sad if he was. :(

There may be a GF, but it's really not wise to speculate with that idea. Just try to hunt scum.

@Inferno - Lyncher chooses who he thinks will be lynched the next day during the night phase. I don't think Town or Mafia alignment necessarily makes a difference.

Personal thoughts on Inferno: I haven't really been reading him this game since I had him as noob town at the start.

Omni

BRoomer
Your thoughts fit mine very well, Bardull. Same applies to Inferno.

Something isn't adding up. Either I'm being bamboozled by Bardull or Inferno or there's a whole somewhere amongst the entire claim wars.

I want to hear Ryker's response in regards to:

1.) Whom he investigated.
2.) What happens to a pending investigation if an indy is investigated.

Soup would be on my to die list if it wasn't for the doc claim as well. I find him to be the best match for Xonar scum, and him claiming immediately just based off Axel saying, "let's massclaim" practically mirror'd Acrostic.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm much more confident in my reads with Xonar flipping followed by RR, Kuz, and Acrostic.

@Felipe: I see you reading, bro. Who did you protect lastNight? And who do you think is toDay's play?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ok, Warlock is out, traitor is out, goon is out. there is only 1 mafia left. We have 2 misslynches. If we dont **** it up this is almost an autowin.

Omni

BRoomer
Just a random thought: Don't think scum was provided with safeclaims.

Xonar claiming neighbor recruiter.
Acrostic claiming lyncher.

Either they have no claims or Gheb is good at giving awful safeclaims, lol.

Top Bottom