• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
LoL Soup I AM doc. Why should i fake such a claim. Even more, look at the what the scum claimed (Neightbor recruitter). We can assume mafia didnt have safeclaims,. Do you really think mafia is going to claim doc when they dont know the setup????

Just to make it clear.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ninjaed by everyone.

If ryker is not cop. That would leave town with only vts. And a doc.Vs a goon, a traitor, a warlock and another mafia.

I dont think its possible.

(If this is true i will Kill you after the game gheb >:C)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch
Inferno​
|
Soup​
|
1 / 4​
Bardull​
|
Inferno, Bardull​
|
2 / 4​

Not voting: felipe, Bardull, Axel, Omni;

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
God, I wanna' lynch Soup so bad.

Would be interesting if there was an indy roleblocker and a GF mafia still left.

@Anyone experienced with Warlocks: Is it normal for there to be a Warlock in the game without a Werewolf?

Omni

BRoomer
Also, Ryker, did you ask Gheb what your results flip on indy investigation?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It's never happening Omni. Give up.

No, seriously. Give up. I'm not being lynched anytime soon.

Most Indies flip inno

Omni

BRoomer
OK. Fine. I'll go with the claims, but I have feeling it won't go as planned. I don't find Bardull/Inferno to be scummy, but Soup has doc protect and Axel's connection with Xonar seems too silly/obvious.

Vote: Bardull

Sorry, broski. I find Inferno to be more town than you.

Axel

J|Zεη
Why are we assuming RB if no one has ever been RB'd yet till toDay apparantly?

I'm just curious as to why Ryker hasn't been RB'd till toDay and not yesterDay. Felipe hasn't been RB'd either which is even weirder.

J is alright with a Bardull lynch but I'm not so certain about it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No answer on Indy flips.

Really doubt there's a second indy.

Zen, what is the problem? Talk it out with me. The game's on the table.

Unvote

Axel

J|Zεη
It doesn't make sense. Why haven't you or Felipe been RB'd ever since you guys claimed? It's a variable that is making me cautious/wary. n.n

Not enough though to do much of anything besides it being paranoia since this game just feels too easy with reads but oh well.

I may give J a present and lynch Bardull for him but I wonder how he'll take it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Would he even be informed if he was RBed? I didn't receive a PM saying I got no result. I just didn't receive a PM at all.

Omni

BRoomer
That's a good point, Axel.

unvote for more discussion.

Felipe and Ryker were claimed with no CC by the end of D2.

@Felipe: When you successfully protected Soup, did you get any confirmation via role PM?

Omni

BRoomer
Shut up. I'm so over you, dude. Lol.

If a roleblocker mafia existed, why would he simply just RB Soup and kill Ryker? That would be the most sensical thing to do.

Axel

J|Zεη
You could have been RB'd Ryker but there also could be something to do with Omni's slot when you investigated him because you were able to get Innos on both ourselves and Kuzi when he was around.

Felipe has also never said anything about an RB and said he would have been notified when we were talking about the dilemna with Acrostic's lynch.

I agree with you Ryker, but Omni's town bro.
:smash:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
That's a good point, Axel.

unvote for more discussion.

Felipe and Ryker were claimed with no CC by the end of D2.

@Felipe: When you successfully protected Soup, did you get any confirmation via role PM?
No, nothing.

And reading back. I am doubting about ryker.

The RB thing was not mentioned in the entire game. Except for when acrostic did it to try to lynch me.

Omni

BRoomer
why wouldn't he* and I meant Felipe, Axel.

Yo. Chill with the ****ing ad hominem's, Ryker. It doesn't make you a better anything and it's getting mindnumbingly annoying.

Axel

J|Zεη
See I think that's what is getting to people is paranoia around the set-up and this just being too easy.

Vote: Bardull

Ryker you should try and investigate Inferno or Soup toNight.

Axel

J|Zεη
God, why the **** would you shoot RR?
Obv-town that no one would have lynched. Well, we wouldn't have lynched but you get the point.

Kuzi shot last night was also almost pro-town in the fact that it ridded of a question mark. However seems.....odd again.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I already know where I need to go tonight.

If the guy I think is out there, he should hit Inferno tonight.

Willing to hammer.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The thing about the NKills is that they didn't RB me that night. Instead they, apparently, RBed Felipe to get to RR. Leads me to think there could be a role in this game, but if it is, I only really expect it from an intelligent player meaning Axel or, I GUESS in comparison he can be intelligent, Omni. But neither of you are playing at all like you could know it.

Omni

BRoomer
It doesn't make sense why the roleblocker wouldn't immediately block Felipe and NK Ryker. Especially if there is a risk of him being caught by Ryker.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You know why i am paranoic??? just look at the scum team. Then the town team.. Is like we were ****ed from the beginning

Vote:Bardull

Axel

J|Zεη
Brosuke was still alive D2 when you both claimed so he could have told his buddy the plan they follow it after seeing what it could do.

You are right! There has to be an RB due to RR dying N2 when Felipe protected him but did not get a result so in that sense if there is a RB mafia member it cannot be Felipe/Ryker/Soup at all. So it is really between Inferno/Bardull/Omni.

So I think it is Bardull>Inferno>Omni.

Top Bottom