• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
And there isn't anything to read cept D1 since you *******s rocketed through D2 without me being able to discuss D1.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God, you're playing this game to be annoying. Take your AtE and go sit in the corner. I've yet to see conclusive evidence (no, your word doesn't count).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Second indy sounds unlikely but not impossible, and I agree that if there is one it's Axel.

Still pretty sure on this for now, want to see what inferno says or does.

Omni

BRoomer
Conclusive evidence? AtE?

Half of town was following the butt wagon from Xonar/Axel the entirety of D1. Seriously, if you don't have a read on me of all people then who do you have a read on?

Don't be Xonar's reincarnation; Axel's nuts have had enough stress on them from D1.

Omni

BRoomer
I don't have conclusive evidence on anyone and you don't see me making excuses about not being able to make reads.

Go hard or go home, son.

Omni

BRoomer
What is your case on Inferno, Soup? I trust him more than I trust you atm.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sit boy. You must be new here. Don't make me lynch you for fun. I'm waiting to find out if Gheb messed up or no PM means no result. Those taunts are increasing the odds that you end up on the wrong side of a guilty.

You've still given me nothing conclusive, you instead supplement it with AtE.

#HBC | ѕoup

What is your case on Inferno, Soup? I trust him more than I trust you atm.

I don't really have one right now.

I do have a doc save on my head though, and considering felipe still is confirmed doctor and NK'ing on n1 is dumb should be good enough for now.

Unless you think i'm Indy or something dumb like that.

Omni

BRoomer
*****, you even fished for my scum partner. :glare:
LOL.

Kuz/Gorf no clear now that GF could be in game.

Xonar tunnels me and Ryker. Does not address Soupa directly much and vice versa.

RR #1056 telling Brosuke to shut-up, lol. Point against RR no Brosuke.

Xonar #1070 voting Gorf. Clears Kuz more.

Soupa #1133 - Grimey. Agreeing with Axel. Being fine with my lynch out of no where.

Also

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14068556&postcount=1194 - Soupa never answered this #1194. This was after he put his vote on me. And this was his response: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14068620&postcount=1206. Wow. OK. Also slight-confirming Axel not being scummates with Xonar.

#1322 from Inferno: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14076919&postcount=1322 Oh thank god. You're good to go Inferno. Also pointing out later that Xonar defending Axel was scummy.

Archer's Bane vote and all of D2 play super scummy compared to Swordancer's play.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14081421&postcount=1493 was never answered by Soupa nor Archer's bane. No good. No good.

#1859 from Soup. LMFAO. That 2 minute ninja for one sentence? Outta' the blue not feeling Xonar? Yo. Godfather here.[/QUOTE]

Firstly, my notes from N1. Damn, was on point.

Omni

BRoomer
first

Omni your #1182 is nasty, now I kind of regret ignoring you.

Why are you yring to bring up such a small point in read consistentcy, when there has been bigger things than those fodder reads you accused of brosuke not having? Would you cut me down if I didn't have a read on RR or anyone alike? This is really selective and just made to put brosuke in bad light, if you actually cared about what brosuke was doing, you would notice everything he has done today. Instead, you want to argue little points, and it doesn't look good.

Consider my vote on you.
i have. which is why i have stated on several occasions that my view on him has wavered.

this was the exact argument that i made against Xonar when he made his case on me, Soupa. that he was only drawing attention to what i've done that looks scummy and has ignored anything that would naturally earn my brownie points.

let me ask u something, Soupa. why have you noticed that i have been hitting Xonar on his scum parts hard, yet have ignored that Xonar and Axel have literally been tunnelling me and trying to paint me as scum and only scum even since D1?

asking out of curiosity since i find both myself and Xonar's attacks on each other very similar[/QUOTE]

what are your thoughts on this? why didn't you answer it? next:

soupa
archer

read Xonar's points on me and my response and tell me his push on me is legit. i need to hear it.
this was also never answered by you. next:

My vote stays, not feeling bronar at all right now and there is still time.
your vote staying on Inferno, but randomly out of no where no longer feeling Bronar after all that talk about his intent and his play. very strange and curious and i dont like it.

please address these, Soup

Omni

BRoomer
Sit boy. You must be new here. Don't make me lynch you for fun. I'm waiting to find out if Gheb messed up or no PM means no result. Those taunts are increasing the odds that you end up on the wrong side of a guilty.

You've still given me nothing conclusive, you instead supplement it with AtE.

also, double LOL's at this. but i have a question.

do you honestly believe anyone in this game would flip guilty at this point? im not sure how cops and indy's work since that's up to Gheb, but id be under the impression that they don't flip guilty. regardless, i'm not worried about you investigating me nor worried about a potential scum type flip because i'm neither mafia nor indy so get your empty threats outta' here bro.

nothing "conclusive"? stop throwing this term around like this still prevents you from obtaining a read on someone. i'm not worried about you so let's just leave it at that.

Omni

BRoomer
oh and before i forget

i still think there is a high chance that GF is in the game as i said earlier. which is another reason why your inno's at the moment aren't going to fly. even if u investigated me at this point and got inno, it really doesn't say anything especially since Gheb hasn't confirmed if indy's flip as scum on cop read. that being the case, Ryker, can you personally get an answer from Gheb regarding that issue?

Axel

J|Zεη
J has Omni as town, but lynching Omni wouldn't be too bad of an idea because I honestly can't tell anymore and just leaning on what he is saying.

Inferno needs to go though.

Vote: Inferno

Ryker, who did you end up investigating? n.n

Axel

J|Zεη
Vote: Soupa
Axel is Indy or Town.

I'm on my way to work. I have questions for you.

Why are you ignoring things Omni? Soupa is town unless you can find another solution to N1's actions and there being another in the game doesn't make sense with just a simple look at the set-up. :smash:

Omni I honestly don't care about dying today if it makes you happy, I won't be fighting my lynch and consider your vote on me ignored, I'm going to actually be productive and re-read now.
This does not look like ignoring the vote and actually does the opposite by you making this post, you are acknowledging it.

If it wasn't for N1's actions, I'd probably be wanting your lynch but J says no so no dice.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Soup |
Omni​
|
1 / 4​

Inferno |
Soup, Axel​
|
2 / 4​

Not voting: Ryker, felipe, Bardull, Inferno;

Omni

BRoomer
Why are you ignoring things Omni? Soupa is town unless you can find another solution to N1's actions and there being another in the game doesn't make sense with just a simple look at the set-up. :smash:[/B]
I don't really have one right now.

I do have a doc save on my head though, and considering felipe still is confirmed doctor and NK'ing on n1 is dumb should be good enough for now.

Unless you think i'm Indy or something dumb like that.
The underlined didn't strike you as odd, Axel?

Omni

BRoomer
Suggesting that nightkilling on N1 is dumb i.e. not submitting a nightkill.

Which.

Could explain why there were no deaths N1.

Axel

J|Zεη
I think you misunderstood. I think he was using NK = No-Kill instead of the per usual NK.

Omni, do you have anything to say in your defense besides that you keep saying you are town and that we are wasting our efforts?

Omni

BRoomer
I'm looking for Xonar's partner toDay, Axel.

It's not you. It's not Ryker. It's not me. I don't think it's Bardull at all. So that leaves Inferno and Soup. I have had Inferno pegged as townish almost all game. After reading Inferno's interactions with Xonar and comparing it with Soup's, Soup definitely seems to be the better candidate.

Axel

J|Zεη
Soup's cleared though by night actions at the current time. So you would need a good case to convince others to lynch him and ignore that little fact.

Talk to me about Bardull. Why don't you think it is him? Show me why you are fighting Inferno's lynch with these disconnections you have found between the two.

Omni

BRoomer
-_- @ NK = no-kill. Oh, that make sense then.

Get outta' here with that, Axel. What exactly am I defending myself against? If I was any kind of faction that wasn't town you'd be dead a long time ago. Do you see any merit in Xonar tunneling the **** outta' me D1/D2 and then me randomly flipping the lynch over to him as mafia?

Definitely not indy. Not sure how to defend against "yo dawg, not indy faction".

Axel

J|Zεη
Yes. I can see the merit of doing that as mafia buddies. It's called bussing.

So by myself being alive, it should somewhat clear you, apparantly in your eyes?

Axel

J|Zεη
Ryker, would you lynch Soupa based off play if you ignored the N1 action by Felipe? Who is more likely scum out of Soupa/Omni? Or Inferno/Bardull?

Omni

BRoomer
Soup's cleared though by night actions at the current time. So you would need a good case to convince others to lynch him and ignore that little fact.

Talk to me about Bardull. Why don't you think it is him? Show me why you are fighting Inferno's lynch with these disconnections you have found between the two.
He is. Just doesn't sit right with me how scummy he has been looking end of D2 and D3. As of now, I am currently questioning his motives for the end of D2 shenanigans.

Bardull...

Vote: Bardull

He is a cop without Counterclaim. Wow.
This was after I unvoted you. Xonar jumped on him. Really fast. And was not against his lynch in the least bit after our fiasco dried down. I don't see Xonar bus'ing his partner so easily. And Bardull's play at the end of D2 didn't strike me as off; just genuinely pissed and trying to catch up. The same feel that I got when you were pressuring Ryker.

And Inferno, I'll post in another post.

Omni

BRoomer
Yes. I can see the merit of doing that as mafia buddies. It's called bussing.

So by myself being alive, it should somewhat clear you, apparantly in your eyes?
Yeah, it's called bus'ing. But it's a risky gambit. The same one that I pointed out could be between myself and RR from the beginning of the play. I wouldn't bring that concept into the light of day if I was also planning on running the same gambit with another player in the same game. Regardless, this is WIFOM: either you think Xonar was bus'ing me or you think Xonar was scum trying to lynch me. What do you think, Axel?

You being alive is alot. There was no merit in me keeping you alive especially with you wanting me dead. Kuzinator explained this thoroughly, and I believe it was you who said you could -not- vote me because of this specific act.

Axel, has your town read on me changed?

Omni

BRoomer
Regarding Inferno:

If we take into account all the claims made and actions we presume are correct are actually correct then we're looking at:

- Felipe: Doc
- Ryker: Cop
- All of Ryker's cop targets being killed.
- Soupa being protected N1.

Which leaves me, Inferno, Bardull and you.

I'm not Xonar's partner. I don't think you are because that would be stupid. That leaves Inferno and Bardull due to process of elimination. That's the meta conclusion if we assume our assumptions about claims/roles/night actions are all correct. If I had to choose a scum partner between Bardull and Inferno for Xonar it would be Inferno simply due to Bardull and Xonar's on-and-off bickering back and forth that didn't appear to be SvS.

I'm currently questioning Soupa, however, because his D2/D3 play was scummy as hell regardless if he has a doc protect from Felipe. I think your unvote on Inferno was warranted. I don't think it's as easy at it seems and I want to know more about Soupa's play that I have found incredibly off.

#HBC | ѕoup

Agree to massclaiming.

Axel, it was show submission and hopefully make omni realize I'm not last scum trying to survive.

It was basically AtE.

*shrug*

Omni ill answer your questions soon.

I don't have any reason to not claim so ill just be blatant here and say that I'm just a Vanilla Townie.

Omni

BRoomer
I definitely believe the last remaining mafia is GF.

Last mafia is killing off all clears from Ryker. And leaving both Ryker and Felipe alive means that he's less worried about being caught by a cop and more concerned about removing off potential clears.

Don't really agree about massclaiming, but at this point I don't think it matters. Process of elimination and the game is over.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Omni

Felipe claimed to have protected me on the night there was no kill, can't be simpler than that.

@your #2011

Wasn't really concerned at the time nor had a computer to make a good post about it.

I felt Xonars claim was legit and it was the only thing holding me back, especially how it was used, I didn't look into detail about things and I felt Inferno was being scummy at the time hiding in the shadows.

Omni

BRoomer
If you felt Xonar's claim was legit, then why did your last post state that you weren't feeling Xonar? Because previous to that you were grilling me, hard about Xonar's "intent" in regards to him being scum. At what point did you start feeling uncomfortable about Xonar?

Meh @ dismissing two really important questions which would tie you in with Xonar with (no access to computer at the time) despite the fact that you were posting regularly throughout the end of that Day.

Axel

J|Zεη
Zen: Just wanted to say that I still think Omni is scum. The only reason I unvoted him was because I was going to be lynched over him. It's kind of sad that all the logic I presented that day was ignored, but as soon as I go AtE you guys like tofu. Now that I got the inno I can say whatever I want without you guys going all wtf.

I thought Omni was more indy over mafiosi. I still do. I'm kind of suspecting that Gheb put two warlocks in maybe as a team. Which I think Omni is.

That's all I wanted to say today.

Omni

BRoomer
Why would you unvote me? I can't lynch you after this. After seeing that I'm town and unvoting. Even if it's this close to the day end I'm not going to have two wagons on two townies.
3 days back to back to back of lynching anti-town? This game is going really really well. =D

Now it's time to find out which person was with Brosuke. Leaning possibly Soupa/Inferno. Kuzi is town since he isn't with Brosuke and has an inno from Ryker. Felipe/Ryker are PRs.

Hmm but if Felipe is telling the truth and Soupa is cleared from N1 actions than the only person left to lynch is Inferno/Bardull/Omni. I'm leaning Inferno/Omni possibly.
Thing is though, I don't trust Kuzi as far as I can throw him. He could be GF but hmm....me no know. =?

I want Inferno next. Bardull/Omni are town reads of mine so yeah.
your views are changing alot, Axel.

Omni

BRoomer
i think it makes sense that there's probably one last mafiaso left and one last indy. that's not much of a shocker.

draw connections, Axel:

1.) who is xonar's partner
2.) who is archer's bane's partner

Top Bottom