• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I was lyncher and my target was Felipe. Had no kills or other actions. Debated claiming jailer or role blocker to get him lynched. Don't know who the last mafia might be. Sorry for the lack of effort on my end. I really don't think I could have turned this wagon around.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You know, SD ****ed it up. Yesterday i was getting lynched, without the doc claim i would have been lynched. This gambit would have ****ed me yesterday.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
o_O

Huh. I have a couple questions for everyone, but I've got my hands tied at the moment.

**** YES AT BROSUKE SCUM FLIP! I ****ing knew it.

@Omni -

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't think lynching Allegory is the best decision right now. Agreed that he needs to die since he's scum, but some things aren't adding up.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
You know, SD ****ed it up. Yesterday i was getting lynched, without the doc claim i would have been lynched. This gambit would have ****ed me yesterday.
Yeah. It's not Sworddancer's fault. I think he was planning on doing it, but he wanted to hold off on it. Then he had activity johns and decided to replace out. I should have picked up where he left off after I received notice that you were his lynch target, but I wanted to get Omni because I actually thought he was another lyncher based on his type of play. I stuck my head out too much to get an Omni lynch when I could have just played passively and hoped that you would be mislynched sometime later in the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, can lyncher target themselves? I'm not really accustomed to the role, but that would be pretty ****ty if they could.

Axel

J|Zεη
Also, can lyncher target themselves? I'm not really accustomed to the role, but that would be pretty ****ty if they could.
Nah they are assigned someone at the start of the game they must get lynched for them to win.

Never seen it on SWF in a while but I usually love playing with this role in real life mafia.

Axel

J|Zεη
3 days back to back to back of lynching anti-town? This game is going really really well. =D

Now it's time to find out which person was with Brosuke. Leaning possibly Soupa/Inferno. Kuzi is town since he isn't with Brosuke and has an inno from Ryker. Felipe/Ryker are PRs.

Hmm but if Felipe is telling the truth and Soupa is cleared from N1 actions than the only person left to lynch is Inferno/Bardull/Omni. I'm leaning Inferno/Omni possibly.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Allegory |
Axel, felipe_9595, th3kuzinator, Allegory​
|
4 / 5​

Not voting: Inferno, Ryker, Soupamario, Bardull, Omni;

Axel

J|Zεη
Thing is though, I don't trust Kuzi as far as I can throw him. He could be GF but hmm....me no know. =?

I want Inferno next. Bardull/Omni are town reads of mine so yeah.

Axel

J|Zεη
That's exactly my point, Cop innos aren't clear.

I don't really mind if a hammer drops TBH even though the day just started because we have IndyAcro.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Yeah i forgot the "^^^^^This. Cop innos..."

Well i am going to play UmvC 3, so i will not be ehre for the enxt hours. Hope someone hammer him fast :p

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
There was still people left to comment on it and I don't like ending the day this quick

sigh

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh wellz, sad-face.

Can't switch to hydra really quick before Gheb ninja's me.

Gorf vs. Inferno is looking TvS and I will stake the game on one of them being scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

At least I called one of them being Indy.

That makes me happy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa, Kuzi or Inferno for toMorrow?

*gonna re-quote all these on the hydra so apologies! >.<"*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 3 Ends!

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Allegory |
Axel, felipe_9595, th3kuzinator, Allegory, Soup~​
|
5 / 5​

Allegory [Independent Warlock] has been lynched!
Night 3 begins - send in all Night actions until Wednesday 22nd!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 4 begins!

th3kuzinator [Vanilla Townie] has been killed during the night!
Day 4 begins!
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | ѕoup

Looks like the last mafia is gunning for the stronger players now.

@Ryker - Report?

@Axel - Thoughts about Kuzi dying?

(Inferno/Bardull/Axel)

For me right now, going to re-read the thread a coupla times.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was thinking about Axel just now and I don't think I'm going to go that way toDay, I just don't see it enough right now and I think we gain the most from a Bardull/Inferno investigation toDay too. Everyone else is purely PoE right now, I feel Omni is town, Felipe is doctor, and Ryker is confirmed cop.

This should be a win even on the plethora of mislynches we have right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni I honestly don't care about dying today if it makes you happy, I won't be fighting my lynch and consider your vote on me ignored, I'm going to actually be productive and re-read now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Inferno3044

Thought about it for a bit and I like this better, I didn't feel Bardull's reaction and vote on Xonar on D2 was of scum, and the reaction he gave off yesterday too.

The only thing that would really surprise me at this point is Axel/Ryker being scum.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Axel is Indy or Town.

I'm on my way to work. I have questions for you.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

Then this should be an easy game, I can't wrap my head around anyone else today.

ninja.

Who is then? Bardull?

It's either Inferno or Bardull for me, as I said.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm town you ditz. If you're still questioning that then I'm not sure what to think.

:phone:

Top Bottom