• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I dont find anything scummy about the GF thing, i thought the same (Miller + Traitor + Cop??? There must be a GF)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Allegory = Acrostic? If so and you're talking about MM mafia, then your poison wasn't stopped after you did it. For example, you poisoned Solid N1 and I tried to jail him N2 because he claimed lovers. The action of your poison already happened so I couldn't protect him. When I jailed you directly, your attempt to poison whomever didn't go through because I blocked it. Skeptical of a town RB but I don't see a reason to not to completely distrust it atm.
You're completely missing the point. I'm not talking about my poison. The way kills were designated in MM mafia were based on hierarchy. For example, poisoner-musician-stalker had a certain order in which kills would be committed. For instance, if stalker was the one who tried to put in the kill and was blocked by you, then the kill would just be committed by the musician. And if the musician for some reason was also blocked by another PR, then poisoner would be the one to conduct the kill. The only reason why you were able to block my kill was because I was the only mafia that was unblocked as T-block was abducted.

Axel is assuming that my RB on Felipe is what resulted in there being a no kill for the first night. Although this is the easiest idea to reach, there are also questions. From my experience, the mafia goon is the lowliest of all the mafia roles and usually appropriated with the kill. I really don't see any other purpose for the goon, however I blocked Felipe. In my mind if I did block mafia, then I shouldn't have blocked the mafia kill.

Axel

J|Zεη
Town Traitor+Town Miller+Mafia Goon = 3 people who would pop guilty.
Mafia GF does make sense.

However, Indy in this game seems a bit wonky.

If there is GF, there most likely isn't Indy. I also agree to Kuzi that Goon/RBer makes more sense.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You're completely missing the point. I'm not talking about my poison. The way kills were designated in MM mafia were based on hierarchy. For example, poisoner-musician-stalker had a certain order in which kills would be committed. For instance, if stalker was the one who tried to put in the kill and was blocked by you, then the kill would just be committed by the musician. And if the musician for some reason was also blocked by another PR, then poisoner would be the one to conduct the kill. The only reason why you were able to block my kill was because I was the only mafia that was unblocked as T-block was abducted.

Axel is assuming that my RB on Felipe is what resulted in there being a no kill for the first night. Although this is the easiest idea to reach, there are also questions. From my experience, the mafia goon is the lowliest of all the mafia roles and usually appropriated with the kill. I really don't see any other purpose for the goon, however I blocked Felipe. In my mind if I did block mafia, then I shouldn't have blocked the mafia kill.
No. If you diddnt block the kill. Why there wasnt a n1 Kill??? The only option would be mafia NK or the doc saving. Oh but wait, you roleblocled me, the claimed doc. That means someone of us must be lying. On of us is mafia.

I dont care about dying, you are ****ed now :)

Axel

J|Zεη
Woops just saw that. ^^"

Well than I'm on board with the 2 scum-team+Traitor+Indy makes sense. Godfather is a bit off a stretch sooo yeah let's go with RB/Goon dealio.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Don't like how Acrostic is trying to justify anything from MM mafia. Mods do different things when they design games. Most of what I'm seeing right now is just filler.

Axel

J|Zεη
*nod nod*

I agree plus I don't really get why he is reaching the conclusion he is to try and back-track from not blocking Felipe as the killer. Makes me wanna say AcroScum>Felipe since he is trying to set a back-door if Felipe does flip town while Felipe is more like "Kill me mother truckers!!! I want Acro after me!!!"

Unvote
Vote: Allegory

Let's go this way toDay.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acrostic why did you RB inferno? Did you crumb RBr?
I blocked Inferno because I thought his weak pushes on Brosuke were potentially distancing, especially when Brosuke flipped goon. Brosuke stated that he didn't notice Inferno and didn't pay much attention to any pressure that Inferno was trying to put on the slot. I generally didn't like how Inferno approached his push on Brosuke and decided to block him.

I crumbed it when I mentioned that a doctor/role blocker combination in a game wasn't uncommon when I started pushing on Omni for his assertion that this mafia game was somehow special. I also believe that I hinted at having blocked Felipe when I stated that I don't think Soupamairo should be seen as a clear and had suspicions on him and Felipe.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Acrostic, tell me who you think is scum since you apparently are trying to find an alternative solution to it simply being Felipe. From your POV, Felipe must be scum because he's lying about his doc protect not being RBd N1. Gheb would have informed someone if they were RBd. Whether you're trying to use MM mechanics and the kill would have still gone through despite you RBing Felipe (if he was mafia), his claim of Doc would still be a lie because he'd be lying about his action succeeding.

From here, I honestly just don't see how your vote could be anywhere but Felipe, yet its not.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@Axel because i was rereading the pages i skimmed ??? (saw Allegory claim and skipped straight to page 127)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Axel if I assumed that Felipe was mafia off the block from N1, I would have pushed on him at the end of D2 rather than let him live another cycle. This is also not something that's from MM alone, and phrasing it as such is really essentially poor direction. It's a common element in most games and MM is the one that comes to my mind. Pegging me on trying to cover all angles is something I would expect as many people would think that I am trying to create a back door. I'm not. I just don't want to open the possibility of lynching the doctor and leaving the cop open for a night kill the following day.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuzi....you know that question isn't going to be answered.

Allegory should ask that though via PM.
Why not? Its not confirming or denying any role in the setup, its just clarifying a mechanic that is mod specific wrt a certain role.

And like I'd trust Acrostic's account of what Gheb replies to him.

Axel

J|Zεη
Than explain to us Allegory why Felipe is denying that you did indeed RB him. He has said that he didn't even get your RB so why even if he is the doc denying that you blocked him.

Even if you do think he is the doc, there is still the question of you both saying what the other did is false.

@Kuzi: It feels wrong asking those sorts of conversations.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Axel if I assumed that Felipe was mafia off the block from N1, I would have pushed on him at the end of D2 rather than let him live another cycle. This is also not something that's from MM alone, and phrasing it as such is really essentially poor direction. It's a common element in most games and MM is the one that comes to my mind. Pegging me on trying to cover all angles is something I would expect as many people would think that I am trying to create a back door. I'm not. I just don't want to open the possibility of lynching the doctor and leaving the cop open for a night kill the following day.
Your claims make me look 100% guilty. there is not any other viable option. One of us is liyng. If youa re so sure about your claim why youa re not pushing me?? In your eyes i must be fake doc, there is no other possible option.

You are not going to escape from this one.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I understand what you're saying about the kill possibly not being blocked. Thing is, you're completely ignoring the other side of the spectrum - the fact that Felipe can't be doctor and thus is lying if what you claim about him is true.

Looks to me like you're just trying to subvert attention to unimportant topics while an inconsistency is glaring you in the face.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*nod nod*

I agree plus I don't really get why he is reaching the conclusion he is to try and back-track from not blocking Felipe as the killer. Makes me wanna say AcroScum>Felipe since he is trying to set a back-door if Felipe does flip town while Felipe is more like "Kill me mother truckers!!! I want Acro after me!!!"

Unvote

Let's go this way toDay.
Bah. I kind of see it the other way around..

...Has anyone considered Indy?

#HBC | ѕoup

Your claims make me look 100% guilty. there is not any other viable option. One of us is liyng. If youa re so sure about your claim why youa re not pushing me?? In your eyes i must be fake doc, there is no other possible option.

You are not going to escape from this one.
I'm not doing this with posts from felipe like this, he's so confident.

unvote

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acrostic, tell me who you think is scum since you apparently are trying to find an alternative solution to it simply being Felipe. From your POV, Felipe must be scum because he's lying about his doc protect not being RBd N1. Gheb would have informed someone if they were RBd. Whether you're trying to use MM mechanics and the kill would have still gone through despite you RBing Felipe (if he was mafia), his claim of Doc would still be a lie because he'd be lying about his action succeeding. From here, I honestly just don't see how your vote could be anywhere but Felipe, yet its not.
I don't have any leads at the moment. I already pm'd Gheb regarding the bold. If that IS the case, then yeah, Felipe is scum since he is lying with regards to what happened during the night. Felipe said he never received a pm about his action succeeding. He assumed it would be true. The reason why my vote isn't on Felipe is because I'm waiting for Gheb's pm to confirm information.

#HBC | ѕoup

I just think Felipe is still thinking EM logic and claiming doctor on a failed kill, evidently clearing himself.

It's not like nobody would go against it, you didn't see Xonar (a confirmed mafia) bat an eyelid to it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Going out for a bit, let's make this day short and simple.

Feel free to leave me any questions.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wat soupa. Really. What.

Are you implying mafia decided to NK N1 ?????? because thats the only posible explanation for me being doc and Acrostic being RB at the same time. Any other posibilites end with one of use being mafia/indy.

#HBC | ѕoup

(Secondly I don't think Xonar would tell felipe to claim doctor)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Allegory |
Axel, felipe_9595, th3kuzinator​
|
3 / 5​

Not voting: Inferno, Ryker, Soupamario, Bardull, Omni, Allegory;

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
ToDay especially? Are you kidding? Every single post he's posted this game screams indy.

Especially his fake tantrum towards the end of yesterDay. ****'s so transparent.

Axel

J|Zεη
ToDay especially? Are you kidding? Every single post he's posted this game screams indy.

Especially his fake tantrum towards the end of yesterDay. ****'s so transparent.
Well it's nice of you to bring this up now when every single last post screams indy. =P

I noted yesterDay that Soupa had slipped from town to null yesterDay but with toDay I feel he is more scummy.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Go ahead with this. My play was dismal and so were the decisions I made this game.

I'm an indie. Not a mafia.

Top Bottom