• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Axel

J|Zεη
I wanna hear a claim out of Allegory because I keep getting reminded of what Swords was trying to do when Felipe claimed doctor.

Vote: Allegory

So since soupa posted his name in purple, he must be indy and he would vote a dead person (Brosuke) :awesome:.

@Soupa: I was just thinking that he can change his answer to whatever he wants now that we have a garunteed flip on Brosuke and he was on the wagon sooooo *shruggers*

Axel

J|Zεη
Oh yeah, I also really disliked Allegory's attitude towards the Brosuke lynch where he put off giving an opinion on it the entire time. Let me go dig up a post that highlighted it where he said leaps and bounds as to why he doesn't have a read on Brosuke but than said the same thing about Bardull in a single line.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm still not sure of the masonry claim regarding Kuzi and Ryker, but I do trust Ryker a whole lot more regarding Xonar's scum-flip.

I liked Bardull's vote on Xonar, but I don't really re-call him ever pushing Xonar to any extent, I agreed with Kuzi about the dumbtown read, though.

Omni has basically proved his town worth and I never felt Axel was scum, just bullied into changing and second-guessing myself.

I'm not clearing inferno just because Xonar was willing to get rid of him, he needs to explain his actions clearer and start producing content, the way he sat in the background was grimy.

I don't think Kuzi and Ryker are masons, which makes me null on Kuzi, even though I understand what he is doing. Definite pick for Indy.

However, I agreed with Kuzi's post on Acrostic, and never really looked at it this way. I disagree on some points but this is the best option right now.

I don't understand why Felipe isn't dead, but I don't really care right now, reading him will be a crap-shoot.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Axel said:
I wanna hear a claim out of Allegory because I keep getting reminded of what Swords was trying to do when Felipe claimed doctor.
I'm town role blocker. N1 Sworddancer blocked Felipe. N2 I blocked Inferno.

Axel said:
Oh yeah, I also really disliked Allegory's attitude towards the Brosuke lynch where he put off giving an opinion on it the entire time.
No one asked me for a read aside from Kuz. When I was ready to post, the forum 502'd and I went to bed and had morning shift. My mom dropped out of work and told me to replace her, so I was gone for a large part of the day.

Axel said:
Let me go dig up a post that highlighted it where he said leaps and bounds as to why he doesn't have a read on Brosuke but than said the same thing about Bardull in a single line.
Kuz asked me for the read on these two slots. I told him what I had on the two slots. I'm not really sure how else you would have had me approach the situation.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, why did you get so quiet during post-hammer? People were going to switch to you and RR hammered before it happened. I'm all fine and dandy with lynching scum, but i'm not OK with you being absent and lurking that whole time.

What was going through your head? What was your read on Xonar?
I was busy that day and didn't really have much to say, especially post-hammer. I can post solely for the sake of posting but I don't see much point. The lynch happened and I waited for the flip. My read on Brosuke was more or less consistent throughout the game. I thought he was scum and wanted him dead. He never settled well with me and I definitely wouldn't have wanted him in a lylo situation. I'll admit there were some posts of his that I liked and made me question myself regarding Omni, but I never had a town read on him. His flip makes me feel a lot better about Omni and myself personally for being able to correctly spot scum-like qualities in him such as some awful posts of his and trying to fight some of Axel's battles for him.

Axel

J|Zεη
So either one of Felipe/Allegory is scum if I have things correctly with regards to night actions. Felipe claimed he protected Soup N1 but didn't get stopped apparantly nor did he mentioned he was RB'd. Allegory claims to have RB'd Felipe the Night no one died.

Unvote
Vote: Felipe

I never trust Town RBs though others may have a different thought after Britches and Hose was the game? Though in this situation, I'm leaning towards getting rid of Felipe because why didn't he mentioned he was RB'd?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Xonar what's your read on Acrostic?
I'll tell you if you explain your actions. Not hiding anything here, I'll just give you what you want once you give me what I want. I'll give it to you as soon as you indulge us. :glare:
Self-explanatory. Asked him for reads in the past and he never denied answering me nor did he ever need to clarify.

Xonar where are you looking toMorrow on an Omni town flip? Scum flip?

Answer this and I'll play my cards.
Reminds me, on Omni scum, I will look at Acrostic.

:phone:
Good thing Omni wasn't going to flip scum.

Well, WL, since your vote is now unoccupied.

Where do you see yourself giving it to now? =3
Deciding between Inferno and Brosuke.
Why Inferno is not mafia. Laundry would not have listed both of his scummates as people he was looking to vote because he would have wanted an outlet to a ML. No way he felt comfortable only going after his scummates on D1.

Xonar never even hesitated to join the Bardull wagon when it had a quick startup and Bardull has consistently been saying that Xonar is scum this entire game. Not to mention he was one of the first to start the Xonar wagon with Omni when it was very possible that the lynch would swing in another direction. He's not mafia.

---

Inferno3044
Ryker

Soupamario
felipe_9595
Bardull
Omni
Acrostic
Axel

Green are town.
Pale green could be indy.
Acrostic is mafia.

Vote: Acrostic

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
So either one of Felipe/Allegory is scum if I have things correctly with regards to night actions.
When I was poisoner in X1's mafia, role blocking didn't have a direct effect on the mafia's ability to kill unless there was only one mafia. Usually the kill option would get passed on and be executed by the next available scum mate.

Axel said:
Felipe claimed he protected Soup N1 but didn't get stopped apparantly nor did he mentioned he was RB'd. Allegory claims to have RB'd Felipe the Night no one died.

Unvote

I never trust Town RBs though others may have a different thought after Britches and Hose was the game? Though in this situation, I'm leaning towards getting rid of Felipe because why didn't he mentioned he was RB'd?
Going to ask Gheb about this.

#HBC | ѕoup

So either one of Felipe/Allegory is scum if I have things correctly with regards to night actions. Felipe claimed he protected Soup N1 but didn't get stopped apparantly nor did he mentioned he was RB'd. Allegory claims to have RB'd Felipe the Night no one died.

Unvote

I agree with these sentiments.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I'm still not sure of the masonry claim regarding Kuzi and Ryker, but I do trust Ryker a whole lot more regarding Xonar's scum-flip.

I liked Bardull's vote on Xonar, but I don't really re-call him ever pushing Xonar to any extent, I agreed with Kuzi about the dumbtown read, though.

Omni has basically proved his town worth and I never felt Axel was scum, just bullied into changing and second-guessing myself.

I'm not clearing inferno just because Xonar was willing to get rid of him, he needs to explain his actions clearer and start producing content, the way he sat in the background was grimy.

I don't think Kuzi and Ryker are masons, which makes me null on Kuzi, even though I understand what he is doing. Definite pick for Indy.

However, I agreed with Kuzi's post on Acrostic, and never really looked at it this way. I disagree on some points but this is the best option right now.

I don't understand why Felipe isn't dead, but I don't really care right now, reading him will be a crap-shoot.
Hint: I can wifom my doc. I dont think the mafia was going to risk loss another kill, so they were for a safe target.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was busy that day and didn't really have much to say, especially post-hammer. I can post solely for the sake of posting but I don't see much point. The lynch happened and I waited for the flip. My read on Brosuke was more or less consistent throughout the game. I thought he was scum and wanted him dead. He never settled well with me and I definitely wouldn't have wanted him in a lylo situation. I'll admit there were some posts of his that I liked and made me question myself regarding Omni, but I never had a town read on him. His flip makes me feel a lot better about Omni and myself personally for being able to correctly spot scum-like qualities in him such as some awful posts of his and trying to fight some of Axel's battles for him.
@Everyone

Thoughts about this.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wait what the **** just happened.

DI just sworddancer/allegory said they roleblocked me????

First, why would they wait 2 entire days to claim such a strong argument??? its obviously fake. Any competent player can notice that a N1 roleblocked player resulting in a No kill is mafia.

Sorry allegory, this is not going to work.

Also, i asked if someone vigged RR beause today i protected Kuz.

#HBC | ѕoup

Felipe, you might want to read Allegory's statement against you.

He claims he's the town roleblocker and that swords role-blocked you n1.

There was a no-kill that night and you insinuated that I was protected that night.

What do you have to say to that?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Allegory = Acrostic? If so and you're talking about MM mafia, then your poison wasn't stopped after you did it. For example, you poisoned Solid N1 and I tried to jail him N2 because he claimed lovers. The action of your poison already happened so I couldn't protect him. When I jailed you directly, your attempt to poison whomever didn't go through because I blocked it.

Skeptical of a town RB but I don't see a reason to not to completely distrust it atm.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Soupa, just reread. He is clearly lying. First, WHY he would wait 2 days to state something that big. n1 = No Kill. I claimed doc. Anyone can notice this would be a mafia claim. There is no reason to hide this for 2 days.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Exactly. I wasnt roleblocked. I Didnt receive a PM saying my action didnt go trought or something like that.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's not true at all Felipe, Sword was inactive for one and there is no reason for Acrostic/Sword to out their role if they don't have to.

I'm not putting this against you, but why do you think you didn't die, considering you were a doctor claim? Is there anything else you can say about Acrostic's play besides the whole role-blocking scenario?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wtf axel.

There is absolutely no reason to NK n1. Allegory is implying that i was the one who send the night kill. He must be mafia.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I cant believe you are believing this bull****. I give a **** about inactivity. Sworddance was active at some point of the day, if Allegory would be saying the truth, Sworddancer would have claimed and out me as scum. But he didnt. Instead it was be done by his replacemente TWO DAYS LATER.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll be home in a few hours.

I like your post, Kuz, even if you aren't auto-cleared.

Soup lookin' scummy as ever just as I thought he'd be acting.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm probably not changing, we're in good odds and as far as I'm concerned we have scum in either.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I cant believe you are believing this bull****. I give a **** about inactivity. Sworddance was active at some point of the day, if Allegory would be saying the truth, Sworddancer would have claimed and out me as scum. But he didnt. Instead it was be done by his replacemente TWO DAYS LATER.
Felipe did you receive any messages N1?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
The only message i received from gheb was yesterday, asking for me to send my night action to avoid ranzomization (i thought i send it before but it wasnt send).

Omni

BRoomer
Also.

Jesus Christ, people. Stop claiming. Lol. Does no one know how to play mafia without having to request or claim roles anymore? Keeping scum in the dark about roles is like our strongest advantage.

I have a pretty extensive analysis after Xonar's flip. Anyone rereading can see that Inferno isn't GF.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Where did GF come from?

One of Felipe or Acrostic are mafia. One of Felipe, Acro, Soup or Bardull is indy.

Inferno certainly isn't mafia, and his attitude about being wagoned with deadline approaching doesn't seem indy at all.

Omni

BRoomer
GF came from Goon. Town Miller and Traitor also points to it as well.

Axel

J|Zεη
Yeah, I'm curious why Omni said GF....

Omni, another thing, I was voting Allegory due to his scumminess with also showing signs of connection to Brosuke which Kuzi seemed to highlight as well. I wanted his claim and he just gave it to me. Without his claim, we wouldn't be where we are now.

We seriously just need a flip out of Allegory/Felipe to clear/condemn the other. =P

Soup/Kuzi make good indy suspects. I don't really see how Bardull could be indy tbh.

Top Bottom