• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Best performance this game was def Kuz when he introduced his two larger posts with PoE.

Red Ruy's hammer was indeed both good and bad at the same time. Oh well.

Ryker is a slet and I know that even if I was town and you'd have an inno on me that you'd pull a guilty out of that *** of yours.

Axel

J|Zεη
Good game all. The J side is surprisingly good at impersonating the Zen side. It was quite silly whenever you guys tried to meta me, since everything that was being done was a sync between them both.

I agree with Gheb's MVP decision. Town did well together as a whole this game. What some of us lacked in reads, the others made up for. If there absolutely was going to be MVP I would give it to Xonar. Even though he was lynched last minute, he still did very well in creating logical arguments. His call out on Ryker's bluff was something else as well.

Out of curiosity why did so many people have an indy read on me? We were pretty much on the foreground most of the game, which isn't really indy kind of play.

@Ryu: Apologies for getting on you earlier. I should know by now that you will tunnel Zen every game you're in together. I shouldn't let that get the best of me.

@Bardull: I don't understand why you didn't get rid of the PR's. It definitely would have been to your advantage. I thought you did a real good job at looking like you were actually reading into things. Even though you came up with conclusions that were out there, it seemed like you were genuinely reading into the game such as when you had to catch up at the end of D2 and kept from placing a vote until you were caught up. The Zen side had town vibes from you because of that, which kept him from looking into your weird reads.

@Kuzi: You have grown so much. Zen is proud of you T_____T

@Ryker: You didn't try and read into our intentions at all. The way you came out with the mason claim was weird and made you look suspicious. I probably would have outed you anyways no matter how you played it, but still. Anyways you still did pretty boss without even reading anything.

@Soupa: Very townie play early game. Later on it seemed like you were just going too much with the flow, but I think people just get paranoid by the way you post so calmly. Overall I think you were an asset to town.

@Xonar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVwhG5ygss

@Omni: Well... ok dude do you skim read sometimes? Sometimes you're on a completely different level of understanding than I. So much of the stuff you said seemed really contradicting to me. After going back and forth we gained some understanding of each other, but yeah most of the time I couldn't tell if you were intentionally not getting what I was saying or not. In the end it all seemed to work out though. I hope you continue to play games. You're a fun player to play with regardless.

@Inferno: Dude you need to participate more and start giving more of your thoughts and being more assertive with your vote. You never voted until like the end of the day. It was pretty frustrating because it made it appear that you were trying to avoid connections. Now that I look at it though, you're thoughts were actually pretty solid. You just gotta be more assertive with it.

@Felipe: Pretty townie all game to me. I never really felt you were scum at any point. I thought you played doc pretty well tbh. One thing I noticed is that you rely on the opinions of others too much. You should focus more on getting your own reads and voting not just who the consensus is, but trying to bring about consensus yourself.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Ryker: You didn't try and read into our intentions at all. The way you came out with the mason claim was weird and made you look suspicious. I probably would have outed you anyways no matter how you played it, but still. Anyways you still did pretty boss without even reading anything.
Thought you were Warlock. Was MUCH easier for me to lynch you as if you were mafia though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
More than you. That's the important part.
Your reads are gross. I think you're just not willing to admit that you're wrong because you're an arrogant bastage. :reverse:

Anyway, GGs, yada yada.

@Axel - I explained earlier. Like you, I didn't trust Ryker's scrubadub cop claim, but it really was just bad play on Ryker's part.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I had an indy read on you because the gambit on Gorf was completely left-field.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your reads are gross. I think you're just not willing to admit that you're wrong because you're an arrogant bastage. :reverse:

Anyway, GGs, yada yada.

@Axel - I explained earlier. Like you, I didn't trust Ryker's scrubadub cop claim, but it really was just bad play on Ryker's part.
Lol.

>Nail scum.
>Reads are bad.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lol.

>Nail scum.
>Reads are bad.
But...you didn't nail scum through reads, you chalked it up to PoE. In fact, you never even explained your read.

And when I said you have bad reads, I was referring to you saying that I was being desperate or something. That implies weakness and lackluster strength of character. What I was really doing was explaining my point of view and how I think. I'm explaining myself now because I don't like it when people I acknowledge get me the wrong way. If you continue to get me the wrong way, then I'll just assume you're trolling or being dense and walk away from the conversation.

I still don't know why you guys felt Inferno was really Townie outside of meta mayhaps. That's genuinely how I feel about it, and I'm open to different perceptions, I really just don't see it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
But...you didn't nail scum through reads, you chalked it up to PoE. In fact, you never even explained your read.

And when I said you have bad reads, I was referring to you saying that I was being desperate or something. That implies weakness and lackluster strength of character. What I was really doing was explaining my point of view and how I think. I'm explaining myself now because I don't like it when people I acknowledge get me the wrong way. If you continue to get me the wrong way, then I'll just assume you're trolling or being dense and walk away from the conversation.

I still don't know why you guys felt Inferno was really Townie outside of meta mayhaps. That's genuinely how I feel about it, and I'm open to different perceptions, I really just don't see it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So yeah, like I said, you're looking for a way for it to not be your fault. Same as everyone who decides that they want to stay terrible at the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
posting more doesn't = posting content.

Inferno did a good job this game, he kept his priorities solid and he only posted when he was needed. It's not always the best strategy but I liked his consistency all-around.

@Axel
I just get caught up in my own head sometimes.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry J or Zen, but I needed to push what I thought was questionable atm.

~

Xonar lynch was luck on my part, I literally just said to myself, "F this crap" and hammered. It wasn;t the best move but I didn't care when I did it while in class.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I feel like Bardull is not going to get acepted in a mafia game for a loooooooooooooong time xDDDD
Do you have friends?

@Soup - I guess I can see that.

@Ryker - Yes I do. Also, this may be relevant to your interests:

Of course, there is a difference between making excuses and providing explanations. If you are providing an explanation, you are assuming responsibility and facing the consequences. (With an explanation at hand you can analyze, and by analyzing you can learn.)

If you are making an excuse, you are not accepting responsibility and not facing the consequences. You are looking for a scapegoat, whether it be an action, a thing, or a person.
I don't blame others or things for my mishaps without taking responsibility. I made the wrong read on you, it was wrong, because I really didn't expect an experienced cop to claim an innocent on Gorf when you did, and that's the truth. Call that constructive criticism and a "you got really lucky" from me. Also call that a "you have a big problem for jumping the gun on others and, well, being wrong, as usual." You're bad at reading me, it seems.

Shout outs:

Gheb - Thanks for hosting, and thanks for the criticism, I pretty much agree. I hate playing scum, heh. I like the mystery of trying to find the bad guys.

Felipe - Your sheep votes were awful and got you outed D1. You seemed fairly townish though in how you approached the game after claiming Doc. If you're having trouble getting reads on others, maybe you should hydra with someone more experienced or something.

Xonar - Eh, CC'ing Ryker's mason claim was a double edged sword, you should have considered our relationship in the game when you did it. I was "pretty sure you were scum" at the time, remember? It didn't make any sense for us to be partners. You should have asked me first before you jumped the gun and did it. Be more cooperative with your partners if and when you think about making a big play like that.

Omni - Town. Town Town Town. Don't know why people thought you were scum, I think they were just being cautious because you're good as both scum and as Town. It was smart of you to keep me at a distance and not confirm me as Town until after the Xonar lynch, but at that point, bleh.

Zen/J - IDK, I have a hard time getting a solid read on you because you're just so...weird. Zen not so much. J is weird though. What a weird duder.

Inferno - Hmm. I dunno why people thought you were townier than me. Maybe I just didn't have enough "umph" going for me, whatever that means, heh. You have the tendency to give out false reads in the beginning, i.e. myself as Scum and Omni as Town really early on. I'm not sure if you actually have reads, or if you're just making them up to fit in, or what. It's kind of scummy though.

Gorf/Kuz - Town. TOWN!! Was surprised that people were suspicious of you at any points during the game. Your analysis was pretty straight and on point except for me being scum, but I don't blame you for that since the Xonar lynch was just too real.

Ryker - Terrible play against Axel's gambit. I have absolutely NO CLUE why you did it, really. Heh. You were a strong Townie after that though. You need to actually read the game though, this is the second time you've tried doing some crazy **** and failed massively because you haven't been reading enough. You might be right that I keep my options open, but keeping my options open isn't always a scum tell, i.e. ATmafia. I could just be, you know, actually being cautious to peg anyone as scum because I don't really know who scum are.

Soup - You came off as Townie with the early helpful post towards Inferno, but your reads seemed unsubstantiated and subsequently scummy. I'm pretty sure I would have succeeded with pushing your lynch if not for the false clear that Felipe provided you. Maybe.

RR - Grrr at your hammer, bleh. You're hard to read and scare me. GGs.

WL - Duude. What happened? Haha. You were pretty scummy and weird D1, I'm not really sure what you were going for. :X

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Uh huh, whatever you say pal. You're just being a douche because I presented an argument that you were, well, wrong. Imagine that! You're over asserting of your perception of the game as to what is and what isn't a scum tell, and you're upset that I gave you a conflicting view because of pride and arrogance. This isn't an attempt from me to **** on you either or make yourself look bad, you've done that enough to yourself as it is. You don't have to ask me to tell you that it's pride and arrogance blocking your vision, merely ask anyone here with any sense of diction (except maybe Xonar for obvious reasons).

I could give less of a **** if no one here likes me or accepts me. I'm here to play the damn game.

Discussion ends here. Not interested in your attempts at trying to provoke me any longer, and the thread should be reserved primarily for constructive feed back anyway.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LMAO! This game was at like the pinnacle of friction between myself and some of the other DGames players when I was first getting involved. To be honest though, I think I needed to be a bit more laid back and relaxed when I first joined; a little too up in angst for my tastes today. :p

On that note, I think this is the game that Zozo tried to control me by telling me that he was in charge of the NK and I had to do exactly as he said or I wouldn't get a say in the NK selection, and then I blew up at him and essentially told him to **** off.

Yeah. Good times.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
LMAO! This game was at like the pinnacle of friction between myself and some of the other DGames players when I was first getting involved. To be honest though, I think I needed to be a bit more laid back and relaxed when I first joined; a little too up in angst for my tastes today. :p

On that note, I think this is the game that Zozo tried to control me by telling me that he was in charge of the NK and I had to do exactly as he said or I wouldn't get a say in the NK selection, and then I blew up at him and essentially told him to **** off.

Yeah. Good times.
It's still your fault.

God DAMN it has been a long time since I did the "last word" thing. I think the last two people I did that to were you and Frozenflame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom