• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu I'm having a hard time understanding anything you're saying from #1240 on. Can you talk to us rather than yourself and use complete sentences. I'm not trying to be mean with this, I genuinely can't comprehend a lot of your posts especially when you just randomly quote something from pages ago.
k.

Huh? Why would I answer questions about a role I made up. That's just unnecessary. Conversing about the mechanics and details of a said role would have just been time wasting.

Uh dude why the heck would that matter seeing as it was fake? You're speaking as if I really was claiming guilty on him. Why does it matter if I was voting Gordito or not if I didn't really have a guilty on him. A gambit is used to get information. You need to get people's reactions and to believe you, but at the same time leaving crumbs for one to later on see that it was clearly a gambit. Learn from it my friend.
Nope, I knew full well people saw I was lying right away. If I actually tried I would have done it in a more believable way, aka Majora's Mask mafia.

But back to you, if you were trying this, then why the lack of a vote? That sent a red flag to a lot of people when you didn't push a vote and even said you were willing to send him to his death yet made no effort afterwards to convince people you were legit with that. That fact is you made no effort outside of trying to push scum reads as to why you were a real cop.

You actions don't match up with trying to make yourself seem believable.

Axel

J|Zεη
Ryu said:
Nope, I knew full well people saw I was lying right away. If I actually tried I would have done it in a more believable way, aka Majora's Mask mafia.

But back to you, if you were trying this, then why the lack of a vote? That sent a red flag to a lot of people when you didn't push a vote and even said you were willing to send him to his death yet made no effort afterwards to convince people you were legit with that. That fact is you made no effort outside of trying to push scum reads as to why you were a real cop.

You actions don't match up with trying to make yourself seem believable.
You must read again. I did vote him. I only switched it after Ryker claimed innocent on him and Bronar asked for me to switch. From the viewpoint that I had a guilty on Gord, Ryker would be just as confirmed scum to me, so voting him lines up just fine with what I was trying to do.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We will see, but I think Kooz is just trying to keep Ryker from being RBlocked.

If they actually stick to the mason claim, then yes they are both scum.
I could see this, but either way.

~

ATTENTION RYKER ARE YOU STICKING TO BEING A COP OR GOING BACK TO BEING A MASON NOW!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Everyone: If I could, hypothetically vig Axel who would support it?
No.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14070116&postcount=1259
Honestly, he left enough hints here.
The thing that bothers me is that, while sorta claiming cop which he could ride, he was also never really a cop. It was a really safe gambit with plenty ways to escape. On the other hand, it was necessary to easily drop the gambit. I'm treating the gambit itself as null, the results are pro town for Axel.

*reading up*

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Furthermore I want your reads on Ryker and Omni this instant.
Soup what do you think about Bardull.
Omni do you want me lynched toDay?
Ryker what do you think about Xonar?
I'm actually curious as to what Axel thinks of Xonar as well.

Axel said:
@Kooz: I'd like to hear your stance on Bronar.
Finally someone asks him something. Why does NOBODY say "you first"? Do not like him feeling people out like this AT ALL.

Kuz is a mixed bag for me at the moment. Need to mill dat.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, felipe, Brosuke, th3kuzinator​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker​
|
1 / 6​

th3kuzinator |
Archer's Bane, Omni, Red Ryu​
|
3 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Soupamario, Bardull;

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Quote: Originally Posted by th3kuzinator
Omni do you want me lynched toDay?
This one doesn't really fit, admitted.

Regardless, him asking everyone for stances before giving his own allows him to take a powerful position. I don't like it. What are you implying, Omni? You think he's making people take hard stances for when he pressures the person involved? Possible, but I find it more likely that he's simply feeling everyone out while he hasn't made stances so far besides OmniScum, BardullScumLean and RykerTown (based on his 'claim').

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm implying that Axel wasn't the first to start asking Kuz questions.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Right. What I'm saying is that nobody is asking him for his reads when being asked for reads. That's what I'm getting it.

Why does NOBODY say "you first"?
That remark from Axel was the first to come close to this. While it wasn't a "you first" exactly, it was the closest thing so far. Meh, you catch my drift. I don't like him feeling out people without making stances himself at all, is the main point I'm making.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Then why don't you ask me something instead of trying to appeal to the rest of town without getting me involved.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Isn't it obvious by implication? Give me some stances I can work with. Show me where your head is at. You say you lean scum on Bardull, I can definitely see an Omni link here. Any other people who deserve your attention? People who I should look at or pairs I should look at when I'm going to reread?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm not going to just give out random town reads when I have no reason to. I've made it clear who my scumpicks are and who I want dead. If you want to ask me about a specific player or interaction by all means go ahead but I won't just give you random stances.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I think Omni and Bardull are scummy of their own merit. I want to keep an eye on RR and you, especially if Omni flips scum. Omni flip will net us scum and a lot of material to work with.

That's currently where my head is at.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright. This honestly makes me feel a lot better about you for now... in some ways. Meh. I've been having this post open for 5 minutes. Don't know what to say besides that. Just waiting for Omni mainly.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14070116&postcount=1259
Honestly, he left enough hints here.
The thing that bothers me is that, while sorta claiming cop which he could ride, he was also never really a cop. It was a really safe gambit with plenty ways to escape. On the other hand, it was necessary to easily drop the gambit. I'm treating the gambit itself as null, the results are pro town for Axel.

*reading up*
Sure bro, pro-town. Outed the cop, nearly got said cop lynched. Definitely pro-town results.

Die in a fire.

Why the hell do you have an issue with Kuz playing the game? If you want information, then ask him yourself. You literally tried to cast him in a bad light simply for not being asked for stances.

Going all out in another game at the moment. Multiple people in this game can vouch for that. I'll skim this game, but probably not until the other is in night phase.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kuz, I don't really get you. :|

I'm 50/50 on the Omni lynch. His play on D1 was pretty Townie, I don't really get some of the votes and stances here. Going to probably go after Brosuke/Axel/Ryker on D3 on a Omni Town flip...if I live, lol. Scumni flip means I'll look sus as hell >_> <_< LOL that would be pretty gay, but in that case I'd go for people who had early town reads on him like Inferno/Soup.

I want to see Ryker dead so badly :( if only he wasn't unCC'd.

Well anyway, going V/LA for a couple days.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sure bro, pro-town. Outed the cop, nearly got said cop lynched. Definitely pro-town results.

Die in a fire.
Implying that was his intention?

Why the hell do you have an issue with Kuz playing the game? If you want information, then ask him yourself. You literally tried to cast him in a bad light simply for not being asked for stances.
Come again? Check out these elaborations.
Regardless, him asking everyone for stances before giving his own allows him to take a powerful position. I don't like it.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord

I'm 50/50 on the Omni lynch. His play on D1 was pretty Townie, I don't really get some of the votes and stances here. Going to probably go after Brosuke/Axel/Ryker on D3 on a Omni Town flip...if I live, lol. Scumni flip means I'll look sus as hell >_> <_< LOL that would be pretty gay, but in that case I'd go for people who had early town reads on him like Inferno/Soup.

wat

10wats

Axel

J|Zεη
Ryker you outed the "cop" on your own doing. You've been attempting to poison me since you've joined the game, but you're really lazy as scum. You may be able to manipulate Kooz, but if you actually want a shot at winning you're going to have to actually get into this game.

Kooz respond to my shi.

Here you go defending the lynch of the day without any basis again. I'd like you to show me with specific posts why you have a town read on Omni. btw CKtion how many forum games have you played in total?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, felipe, Brosuke, th3kuzinator​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker​
|
1 / 6​

th3kuzinator |
Archer's Bane, Omni, Red Ryu​
|
3 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Soupamario, Bardull;

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Felipe please post more than little comments on everything and please play. What are your thoughts on the Brosuke/Axel team? Do you think one or both of them could be scum? Of so, who?

Kuz same question.

Axel

J|Zεη
That didn't answer my question at all.

Anyone object to an Omni claim. I'm not sure why you all stopped posting all the sudden.

k no objections, Omni go ahead.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just waiting on Omni claim. Tomorrow is deadline, waiting for claims is only anti-town. We can basically just stall you until everyone has to join your lynch to prevent a no-lynch. It's time, Omni.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
no it's not. it's just you and Axel as always.

literally no one else has said it's fine for me to claim nor do they seem to care.

Top Bottom