• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
you need to clarify yourself. what exactly about what i just said makes me scummy? since there's obviously nothing about it. if you want to call my self-meta a point towards me being scummy, as i said, you have to accept that

1.) i'm silly enough to declare that point to everyone at this very moment
2.) you, are in fact, the highest choice for being scum

i can make a post saying how much i love cheese and you'll find a way to twist it and say "damn, omni, you scummy". which is what you have been doing. but this response you just made is a clear cut example of what's been happening all game

Omni

BRoomer
or

are you saying my self-meta on myself is scummy because... i'm right about you being scum, Xonar?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't get what you're implying at all. Like. Really? What does my alignment have to do with pointing out that you're using self meta? I'm really confused here.

Omni

BRoomer
What strikes me even more is your self-meta. Scummy.
I don't get what you're implying at all. Like. Really? What does my alignment have to do with pointing out that you're using self meta? I'm really confused here.
okay, xonar. let's stop being confused here and look at your wording.

are you giving me a point on being scummy because of the first quote? which implies that you're looking into my self-meta's points.

or

are you giving me a point on being scummy because of the second quote? which implies the act of which of using self-meta and not its content.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
who would my partner be anyway? only person I can see would be... Bardull or Brodancer. but omniscum would have definitely created strong d/c's against his scum partner.
i.e. if I was scum my partners would more likely to be Xonar and Axel and RR, lol
I swear, how can this sit with you well? It's a bottomless pit of WIFOM. tbh, it just points me more towards the first two options, yet even that is WIFOM. It could also mean that there are other options that you're excluding with the hopes of getting town stuck in this WIFOM.
That's what scummy about this self-meta. It does nothing but confuse. Clear enough?

Omni

BRoomer
you can apply WIFOM to nearly every aspect of this game, but you don't use the fact that its WIFOM'y by not saying. it doesn't aim to -confuse-. it only aims to confuse because you feel like i am attempting to confuse you, whereas, from my point im only stating the facts. my major point was was literally the one before it and was very much less important.

the point is that i find you and Axel scummy. im implying that if i was scum i'd still be playing the same game which makes this less of a WIFOM and much more of a null.

there are no scumpoints involved and there's no aim to confuse. im literally like the most blunt person in this game aside from you

Omni

BRoomer
Felipe's vote has no backing.
Inferno ain't on your side.
And Soupa just got a lil' salty.

yo but gj bro by completely ignoring my questions and points up to you for the past 5-6 pages. its ridiculous that i tell you to answer crucial questions, u respond with (go read), and then when i read and tell you to respond you say (please restate the questions).

your play is bogus, bro. your gambit was ***. and nothing about you/Xonar speaks of any kind of town

Axel

J|Zεη
Omni did you read my #1275? You still haven't posted the millions of questions you had for me. Furthermore I disproved a couple of the points you're trying to make below such as me tunneling you which I clearly have not.

My initial interpretation of Omni's claim gave me vibes of legitimacy, but anyone can fake a claim post so I'll just stick to your play as a whole. I would have actually been willing to possibly wagon snap to Bardull, but he's gone V/LA and I still believe Omni is scum.

Kooz please answer the question about the mason thing. Also let me know why you are changing your mind on Omni. You seemed to strongly support an Omni lynch. His claim in no way changes anything about him, so I'm interested to hear what he's done in his past few posts to switch your vote.

well, pretty much this.

xonar is really good at masking his scumhunting but i found his pushes to be empty and/or meta heavy. especially on me. and his easy buddying with Axel screams obvious neighbors but why the hell would u want to make it obvious if you're town. he has, however, appeared to be more townie during more moments than most compared to Axel

Axel, for me, has been steadily scummy. just very steady. the sudden twist and turn of views out of no where D1 toward me when J became Axel was weird and unnatural. the gambit was way out of line of what town Zen would do (simply scumhunt and make connections).

both have been naturally tunneling me with scumvision goggles from the get go. RR as cleverly been saying he's not ok with me dying, but then being ok using the extremely old point that WL was buddying me. oh gee, who wasn't 'buddying' me early game, lol. but yea, keep an eye on RR. i feel like he should be playing a much stronger town game.

i have nothing on brodancer/newslotguy. seemed agreeable. seemingly active and inactive at times.

and ffs someone kill Felipe. most useless slot i have ever seen in my career of mafia.
You're now all the sudden claiming that you think I'm scum over Bronar, but all game you have been saying the opposite. What changed?

Explain to me where you're drawing the connection to scum from this. Nonetheless, how is it weird if Zen and J are two different people? We do not think the same all the time. As a hydra we have to synthesize our two individual thoughts into one. The fact that you're using this really shows me that you're desperate.

Inferno & Acrostic: I would like your thought on this.

This is a fine opinion in itself. Some people don't like gambits at all. I however believe they can be used to out scum if used correctly. I got a load of reads from it myself. As for your meta thing. STOP. You don't know Zen, I'm sorry. Zen did this same thing in Superheros mafia in order to lynch X1. Cept there he flat out claimed day cop. He also did a thing similar in pokemafia. And also claimed day cop in Time Travelers mafia. Those are recent games. You don't know zenmeta.

As I said above, the tunneling thing was disproved in #1275.
obsession of Felipe outed him? give me a break. he was on the verge of dying due to his inactivity anyway. the guy literally slid throughout the entire day without saying a single statement except "yeah, what that guy said". the fact that u were ok with Felipe's empty slot doing absolutely nothing speaks for itself from what i'd expect from Zen

i was more obsessed over the fact that xonar/you were OK not applying any kind of pressure on him

i dont remember how you play in general, but i do know whenever u were Town it was always obv and always very strong in its core
The problem with you is that you're have been perusing things you don't like about people in how they play, but you aren't looking at intentions at all. You aren't looking for scum, you're just looking for things you don't like to call people scum for. Once again I find Felipe town. I've actually looked into his posts and analyzed his comments. You on the other hand have been taking everything at face value. "He doesn't post much, he has to be scum!"

I don't want to be too offensive, I'm just being real, but if you do happen to be town man your play has turned to ****.

also wtf, im requoting this. clearly you knew your gambit would out an investigative role. the fact that Ryker is trying to say his mason/cop or w/e is a fake to create doubt has no barring on the fact that such a gambit would clearly force a CC

how can u even try to make this point knowing that? jesus christ.
Nah, Ryker had no reason to claim without first getting more information. He didn't even read anything. Furthermore, I intentionally formed my claim in a way that would not out the cop. I claimed to have gotten information in a unique way that held uncertainty. There is no way a real cop would just flat out claim without gaining more info.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm not doing **** this close to deadline and I'm certainly not going to pick a side here, especially with kooz opening this can of worms.

While we're on the subject, though, I've been meaning to ask you some questions.

Why did you decide to fake a guilty on gorf? What was your intention? I first read your early push on gorf as just a read, but I felt your cop claim was really legitimate, you retracting it made me weary.

What reads did you get out of that gambit? Was it successful in your eyes? If you knew gorf wasn't actually guilty, then why did you push ryker on it after he claimed masoned with him?

Omni

BRoomer
Omni, why Axel over Xonar?
because Axel just feels more devious than Xonar. mind you, both of them dying is super duper cool, but at least Xonar isn't pulling gambits that bait cop CC's or could have easily closed a lynch in on Gorf before he retracted it

#HBC | ѕoup

I hope we all know that is to axel.

Koozi, why the flop? I see more benefit from omni being lynched than axel in all aspects, unless you want to make a quick wagon happen.

Axel

J|Zεη
I'm not doing **** this close to deadline and I'm certainly not going to pick a side here, especially with kooz opening this can of worms.

While we're on the subject, though, I've been meaning to ask you some questions.

Why did you decide to fake a guilty on gorf? What was your intention? I first read your early push on gorf as just a read, but I felt your cop claim was really legitimate, you retracting it made me weary.

What reads did you get out of that gambit? Was it successful in your eyes? If you knew gorf wasn't actually guilty, then why did you push ryker on it after he claimed masoned with him?
Why are you starting to set up the framework to switch your view here? That's kind of worrisome.

I decided to fake a guilty on Gord to get something going in terms of information/connections from everyone. Before that, the only people who were really posting were Bronar, Omni, Infernape, and myself. I know my gambit seemed legitimate. I actually put thought into it this time rather than some random impulse as I've done in past games. I probably wouldn't have stopped anyone from hammering Gord if it got to that point. I had a pretty strong read on him.

I pushed Ryker because I knew his claim was fake. The way he did it was phony. He wasn't looking for scum at all with his post. I wanted to hold the gambit and test his legitimacy.

The reads I got from the gambit have been explained for the most part. I feel that upon townGord those who defended him without reason, such as Omni and Bardull, despite the fact that I was claiming guilty on him, are likely scum who knew that it wasn't possible for Gord to be guilty and wanted to get some town points upon his flip.

Upon ScumGord, Ryker is scum.

Omni

BRoomer
Axel said:
Omni did you read my #1275? You still haven't posted the millions of questions you had for me. Furthermore I disproved a couple of the points you're trying to make below such as me tunneling you which I clearly have not.

My initial interpretation of Omni's claim gave me vibes of legitimacy, but anyone can fake a claim post so I'll just stick to your play as a whole. I would have actually been willing to possibly wagon snap to Bardull, but he's gone V/LA and I still believe Omni is scum.
i read it. i even stated i read it, lol. im not requoting questions that i've asked you to answer when i had the deceny to reread when you asked to.

Axel said:
You're now all the sudden claiming that you think I'm scum over Bronar, but all game you have been saying the opposite. What changed?

Explain to me where you're drawing the connection to scum from this. Nonetheless, how is it weird if Zen and J are two different people? We do not think the same all the time. As a hydra we have to synthesize our two individual thoughts into one. The fact that you're using this really shows me that you're desperate.
i've been saying there's scum in one of you. **** changes as the game moves forward; especially after your gambit. so that's what changed.

it's not weird for Zen/J to be two different people. but as i said earlier omni recognizes town zen, and you're lookin really unfamiliar this game. i couldn't say the same about J cuz i dont have any clue.

Axel said:
This is a fine opinion in itself. Some people don't like gambits at all. I however believe they can be used to out scum if used correctly. I got a load of reads from it myself. As for your meta thing. STOP. You don't know Zen, I'm sorry. Zen did this same thing in Superheros mafia in order to lynch X1. Cept there he flat out claimed day cop. He also did a thing similar in pokemafia. And also claimed day cop in Time Travelers mafia. Those are recent games. You don't know zenmeta.
nah, i do. it's not rocket science to tell that something is off. i've hydra'd with u as town and i've played with you as town i believe more than once.

Axel said:
The problem with you is that you're have been perusing things you don't like about people in how they play, but you aren't looking at intentions at all. You aren't looking for scum, you're just looking for things you don't like to call people scum for. Once again I find Felipe town. I've actually looked into his posts and analyzed his comments. You on the other hand have been taking everything at face value. "He doesn't post much, he has to be scum!"

I don't want to be too offensive, I'm just being real, but if you do happen to be town man your play has turned to ****.
i've been pursuing felipe's lack of contribution because if he somehow managed to live until Lylo we'd be ****ed. i never called Felipe scum and it pisses me off that you're portraying me in that light when all i've wanted (and have repeatedly said) is to create trails. however, you and Xonar seemed content with Felipe parroting all his reads D1 (without even actually saying anything) KNOWING that if this guy ends up living until lylo it wouldn't be safe at all

u have barely said anything about his posts and wtf? there's nothing to analyze unless you're completing meta'ing Felipe's play which needs to be stated.

this is why i'm uncomfortable with you. how do you pick up the notion that i have Felipe pegged as scum? i had Felipe pegged as anti-town and needs to die immediately, but in no way have i called him scum. like... this... is... the epitome of why i so want u dead. Zen would realize the difference between the two or at LEAST have the brains to notice that i haven't actually deemed Felipe scum. and he wouldn't misquote me to show me in a negative limelight

a finger of suspicion wouldn't be big enough at this point

Axel said:
Nah, Ryker had no reason to claim without first getting more information. He didn't even read anything. Furthermore, I intentionally formed my claim in a way that would not out the cop. I claimed to have gotten information in a unique way that held uncertainty. There is no way a real cop would just flat out claim without gaining more info.
nah. your role smelled of investigation. could not seeing your role and cop existing. and there was no more info to gain as apparently, "there were things in ur PM that u can't say" which Ryker called you out on. even then, you put your vote on Ryker. nothing that u did with that gambit made any sense with your actions. and nothing about that gambit was pro-town in the least bit

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not, I'm just preparing to look at different avenues, I think omni is still the best lynch here.

What do you think about kooz turning on you? Is he just calling your bluff?

Omni

BRoomer
freakin soupa

does nothing about my response posts to Axel intrigue u? or are u convinced at this point that im some kind of flailing scum.

im trying to figure out if you're even 3rd person partying these back and forth convo's or not

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni, I'm working here.

Let's talk hyothetical:
We lynch axel, he flips scum

What then?

We lynch axel, he flips town

What then?

#HBC | ѕoup

Besides the fact of axel's gambit outing some PRs, why do you feel Axel would do it as scum? How does it make you feel about the other slots?

You said yourself that Axel and Brosuke weren't a team, but do you have an idea of a team?

Axel

J|Zεη
i read it. i even stated i read it, lol. im not requoting questions that i've asked you to answer when i had the deceny to reread when you asked to.
Exactly man because you didn't ask me anything that hasn't already been answered.
i've been saying there's scum in one of you. **** changes as the game moves forward; especially after your gambit. so that's what changed.
After the gambit you still continued to say Bronar over myself. So I'm asking what has changed your mind.
it's not weird for Zen/J to be two different people. but as i said earlier omni recognizes town zen, and you're lookin really unfamiliar this game. i couldn't say the same about J cuz i dont have any clue.
So this is what Bronar has been going through with yals back and forths. You're like making a whole new statement from this. Your original point was that it was weird for us to go from a leaning town read to a scum read after Zen joined. I'm telling you that you can't say that our new Axel hydra having different thoughts than J as an individual is strange. Your meta comment above has nothing to do with the point you were trying to make.
nah, i do. it's not rocket science to tell that something is off. i've hydra'd with u as town and i've played with you as town i believe more than once.
I think you've only played one game when we were both town. The other you were indy. And those were when I first started dgames. It takes a lot for me to get frustrated, but you're seriously beginning to bug me by pretending you know me.
i've been pursuing felipe's lack of contribution because if he somehow managed to live until Lylo we'd be ****ed. i never called Felipe scum and it pisses me off that you're portraying me in that light when all i've wanted (and have repeatedly said) is to create trails. however, you and Xonar seemed content with Felipe parroting all his reads D1 (without even actually saying anything) KNOWING that if this guy ends up living until lylo it wouldn't be safe at all

u have barely said anything about his posts and wtf? there's nothing to analyze unless you're completing meta'ing Felipe's play which needs to be stated.

this is why i'm uncomfortable with you. how do you pick up the notion that i have Felipe pegged as scum? i had Felipe pegged as anti-town and needs to die immediately, but in no way have i called him scum. like... this... is... the epitome of why i so want u dead. Zen would realize the difference between the two or at LEAST have the brains to notice that i haven't actually deemed Felipe scum. and he wouldn't misquote me to show me in a negative limelight

That's fine if you don't think he's scum. That wasn't my main point nor was I trying to twist it into such. The point is that you're going after him because you don't like how he plays. You even just asked for him to die despite that he is uncced doc and you claiming to believe that. As I said you're not looking for scum, you're just calling people out on things you don't like.

nah. your role smelled of investigation. could not seeing your role and cop existing. and there was no more info to gain as apparently, "there were things in ur PM that u can't say" which Ryker called you out on. even then, you put your vote on Ryker. nothing that u did with that gambit made any sense with your actions. and nothing about that gambit was pro-town in the least bit
Ok.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Why are you starting to set up the framework to switch your view here? That's kind of worrisome.

I decided to fake a guilty on Gord to get something going in terms of information/connections from everyone. Before that, the only people who were really posting were Bronar, Omni, Infernape, and myself. I know my gambit seemed legitimate. I actually put thought into it this time rather than some random impulse as I've done in past games. I probably wouldn't have stopped anyone from hammering Gord if it got to that point. I had a pretty strong read on him.

I pushed Ryker because I knew his claim was fake. The way he did it was phony. He wasn't looking for scum at all with his post. I wanted to hold the gambit and test his legitimacy.

The reads I got from the gambit have been explained for the most part. I feel that upon townGord those who defended him without reason, such as Omni and Bardull, despite the fact that I was claiming guilty on him, are likely scum who knew that it wasn't possible for Gord to be guilty and wanted to get some town points upon his flip.

Upon ScumGord, Ryker is scum.
You do know that if you pursued this and he flipped town you were dead right?

@Omni - Put aside all of your Zen meta. What do you think of Axel?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Refers to:
Gambit > twice
Recognize town zen > twice
Ignored Felipe > once > apparently a big reason

~~~~
Felipe is bad to have in LyLo > once
(about this accusation, I did promise to lynch Felipe should he keep this behavior up. I bolded my text and claimed it hard. He, however, claimed Doc. But yes, I was prepared to lynch Felipe should he stay this anti-town, so don't bull**** this argument on me)

If this counter would've kept running from the start of D2 it'd be so full.

The bulk of your case is;
-> Your gambit was bad
-> I don't recognize you (don't know about Omni at all, so I don't know if his meta is legit)
-> You ignored Felipe. Oh btw this is apparently the biggest reason now.

BASED ON THIS, YOUR CASE IS NOT LEGIT

Listen up Kuz, I don't have time for your antics. Your weird-*** switch requires elaboration and if it's to gain a better read on Axel/Me, then I hope this will satisfy for now. I'm helping Axel because I want this weird *** rush to be stomped down as soon as possible.​

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Zen would realize the difference between the two or at LEAST have the brains to notice that i haven't actually deemed Felipe scum. and he wouldn't misquote me to show me in a negative limelight
Recognize town zen > thrice

Missed it.

Axel

J|Zεη
I'm not, I'm just preparing to look at different avenues, I think omni is still the best lynch here.

What do you think about kooz turning on you? Is he just calling your bluff?
What bluff?
You do know that if you pursued this and he flipped town you were dead right?
Yes, that's how strongly I felt he was scum at the time. Out of curiosity do you believe that to be scummy? Also answer #1374 please.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh right I will openly admit to defending Axel. The only thing here is that I'm doing so by proving that Omni is the one full of ****, which profits my case and my lynch on him.

Twisting this into anything but me getting what I've been wanting all game is ridiculous.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I think Omni and Bardull are scummy of their own merit. I want to keep an eye on RR and you, especially if Omni flips scum. Omni flip will net us scum and a lot of material to work with.

That's currently where my head is at.
Pulling up this quote. Knew this will come in handy.

Kuz, you're going to explain this whole ordeal.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh right I will openly admit to defending Axel. The only thing here is that I'm doing so by proving that Omni is the one full of ****, which profits my case and my lynch on him.

Twisting this into anything but me getting what I've been wanting all game is ridiculous.
Why are you trying to fight Axel's battles Broski? He's definitely capable of doing it himself.
Reference.

Xonar what's your read on Acrostic?
I'll tell you if you explain your actions. Not hiding anything here, I'll just give you what you want once you give me what I want. I'll give it to you as soon as you indulge us. :glare:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
What bluff?
Yes, that's how strongly I felt he was scum at the time. Out of curiosity do you believe that to be scummy? Also answer #1374 please.
I would consider it part scum, part dumb. As scum you could've used it to get a free ML and then cover it up. However as town that's just dumb because (assuming both you and Gorf are town in this situation) Gorf dies, NK happens, you die, NK happens. That's 4 potential deaths that could've occurred. Also if you are talking about the meta argument, I thought my question towards Omni answered it (as in I want him to not use that argument).

Omni

BRoomer
Omni, I'm working here.

Let's talk hyothetical:
We lynch axel, he flips scum

What then?

We lynch axel, he flips town

What then?
axel flips scum. party hardy cuz we're down 2 scum in 2 days. we address the night actions. night actions aside, we turn our attention to RR and Bardull.

axel flips town. sad face, night actions. Xonar becomes a great pick.

mind u the flips of town/scum and the actions after will heavily be based on night actions since specific roles have already been outed

Besides the fact of axel's gambit outing some PRs, why do you feel Axel would do it as scum? How does it make you feel about the other slots?

You said yourself that Axel and Brosuke weren't a team, but do you have an idea of a team?
because i don't see the neccesity in doing it as town. it wasn't necessary. we were up ahead -1 scum with no town lynches. trails were being made and the direction for the Day was to follow Chaco/Kev's slot, have Felipe speak up, and possibly look at me/xonar/himself wagon. how does what make me feel with which slots? dont quite get this.

i said i don't see them being a team, no. too obv. ideas? axel/rr. xonar/bardull. those two come to mind.

@Omni - Put aside all of your Zen meta. What do you think of Axel?
i have broski. axel is scummy as ****. i've already stated it. the meta is just additional ish, but tl;dr:

- 100% certain scum is between xonar/axel. my mafia instincts on point
- i have too many town reads on other players. process of elimination
- i do think axel has been pushing me like xonar by taking specific events and turning them. i dont like their pressure because i dont find it to be authentic unlike say... Soupa's or even RR's
- dont like their lack of action towards Felipe. ignoring it smells

and prolly more stuff that i've already listed. but mainly the two first points.

Exactly man because you didn't ask me anything that hasn't already been answered.
-_- i did.

After the gambit you still continued to say Bronar over myself. So I'm asking what has changed your mind.
probably your lack of pro-activity after your gambit

So this is what Bronar has been going through with yals back and forths. You're like making a whole new statement from this. Your original point was that it was weird for us to go from a leaning town read to a scum read after Zen joined. I'm telling you that you can't say that our new Axel hydra having different thoughts than J as an individual is strange. Your meta comment above has nothing to do with the point you were trying to make.
actually, this is a really fair point. i concede to it. but the entire switch did make me feel uncomfortable and confused. it didnt seem right at all and the way you responded to my confusion didn't sit right with me as well.

I think you've only played one game when we were both town. The other you were indy. And those were when I first started dgames. It takes a lot for me to get frustrated, but you're seriously beginning to bug me by pretending you know me.
too bad. =3

That's fine if you don't think he's scum. That wasn't my main point nor was I trying to twist it into such. The point is that you're going after him because you don't like how he plays. You even just asked for him to die despite that he is uncced doc and you claiming to believe that. As I said you're not looking for scum, you're just calling people out on things you don't like.
it's not fine cuz misquoting ish like that is the reason why i have such bad vibes from u and xonar. it's small, but the combination of really small negative limelight pokes makes me think that you're applying empty pressure.

i want/still want Felipe to die because he's an empty slot claimed Doc. and the only reason why im not on him toDay because well idk tbh. i still want him dead. i see no reason to believe how he is so townie to u guys except that maybe you guys have played with him, but if i was a vig he woulda been gone asap. no deaths tho so i can't comfortably pursue; especially since i think soupa woulda made a great N1 target

i have been looking for scum and i see it in both you and Xonar. stop saying im not looking. jesus christ, dude. this isn't post-D1 where i was reluctant to take specific stances until everyone has claimed.

im claiming who exactly i trust and who i don't and why and i've done enough reading and questioning and back and forth'ing to gain that specific knowledge minus the few nulls that i still have due to inactivity.

idk how else to spell it out. i'm not scum. and i think you and Xonar are scum. it's literally that simple and there's enough of me explaining why for everyone to see. trails galore. you're calling me scummy for... "not scumhunting" or "fake scumhunting" but ive been reserving my stances based off my scumhunting until Inferno asked me to post. by that time, u allowed **** to go down that threw everyone's everything off and i honestly dont think any good reads were drawn from the gambit aside from a highly possible power role revelation

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Fighting another person's battles is scummy. Just wanna put that out there Xonar. I've seen it done by scum multiple times and people have said it. It's a way for them to say "told you he was town" and try to gain town points from it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Why are you trying to fight Axel's battles Broski? He's definitely capable of doing it himself.
What is this crap? If you're going to call out brosuke on something you don't have to try and be subtle about it, this call-out from the blue is gross.

Do you have a problem with brosuke? Address it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Fighting another person's battles is scummy. Just wanna put that out there Xonar. I've seen it done by scum multiple times and people have said it. It's a way for them to say "told you he was town" and try to gain town points from it.
Except I also did it for you in UTrick'd.

Above that, I've explained it already. You're being dense.

Top Bottom