• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
seriously tho

i dunno how to make this more clear-er. i am ****ing town. i dont have no pretty masons or cop clearing or friends i can talk to outside of the game or any of that. just a lone loss vanilla townie tryin to lynch some scumders.

lol @ me being a disgusting thumb. idc. he's like having a lvl 9 computer teammate. yea he's there and he's on my team but i'd be just as effective without em

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No you would not be. If anything, he's a waste for the scum night action. He's a boon, for he is a claimed doc. He will be useful in LyLo if only for the fact that he can't be scum.

Axel

J|Zεη
Why...why is this day still going....

needs more vanderzant, Circus, Swiss, X1 and others that have the ability to see scum right in front of their faces.

Inferno you should seriously see that Omni is now acting out of desperation. Seriously why the heck are you not voting?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm just waiting for kuzi, if you want my honest answer.

actually

vote:Omni

Now I can rest, and wait for kuz.

Omni

BRoomer
if i was serious about lynching Felipe i'd still be on it, Xonar. if u havent realized by now this is simply my discontent for Felipe's play. considering this is 'gheb's super secret game' bs claiming Doc does not make u auto-town. but im not salty nor silly enough to waste a day lynch on Felipe

but if it happened i'd be like 'ah well, time to move on'

as i said it's similar to the lynch all liars policy. i just like lynching empty slots, but that's neither here or nor there nor my main point please realize i understand the importance of his slot

Omni

BRoomer
Inferno you should seriously see that Omni is now acting out of desperation. Seriously why the heck are you not voting?
:glare:

if i had known that's how u perceived all this i wouldn't have bothered replying to you

Omni

BRoomer
all i ask

is when im gone

that u guys kill Xonar or Axel. for me. in my memory. for honor. and great justice.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Deadline is in 25 hours.

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, felipe, Brosuke, Soupamario​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker, Omni, th3kuzinator​
|
3 / 6​

th3kuzinator |
Red Ryu​
|
1 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Bardull, Archer's Bane;

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why are you starting to set up the framework to switch your view here? That's kind of worrisome.

I decided to fake a guilty on Gord to get something going in terms of information/connections from everyone. Before that, the only people who were really posting were Bronar, Omni, Infernape, and myself. I know my gambit seemed legitimate. I actually put thought into it this time rather than some random impulse as I've done in past games. I probably wouldn't have stopped anyone from hammering Gord if it got to that point. I had a pretty strong read on him.

I pushed Ryker because I knew his claim was fake. The way he did it was phony. He wasn't looking for scum at all with his post. I wanted to hold the gambit and test his legitimacy.

The reads I got from the gambit have been explained for the most part. I feel that upon townGord those who defended him without reason, such as Omni and Bardull, despite the fact that I was claiming guilty on him, are likely scum who knew that it wasn't possible for Gord to be guilty and wanted to get some town points upon his flip.

Upon ScumGord, Ryker is scum.
I'm gonna murder this guy.

He's saying he was completely willing to go all the way with that claimed guilty. He already had Gorf at L-2 and was pushing for more votes. Literally, the first thing I got from anyone was "feel free to put Gorf at L-1."

He also insinuates that people are scummy for not joining the wagon while conveniently ignoring the fact that if he really were town, scum would be licking their chops at a shot at a mislynch followed by another mislynch.

Xonar, seriously, from where does the town read stem?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Deadline is in 25 hours.

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, felipe, Brosuke, Soupamario​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker, Omni, Axel​
|
3 / 6​

th3kuzinator |
Red Ryu​
|
1 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Bardull, Archer's Bane;
That should be Kuz voting Axel, not Axel voting Axel.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm gonna murder this guy.

He's saying he was completely willing to go all the way with that claimed guilty. He already had Gorf at L-2 and was pushing for more votes. Literally, the first thing I got from anyone was "feel free to put Gorf at L-1."

He also insinuates that people are scummy for not joining the wagon while conveniently ignoring the fact that if he really were town, scum would be licking their chops at a shot at a mislynch followed by another mislynch.

Xonar, seriously, from where does the town read stem?
Legit point. Going to think about this too.

Honestly, Axel has just been lining up with me. I can see the town intent behind his actions, posts and reads. I can see his scumhunting and agree with it.

Ryker, bullet point list of why he's scummy. I'll retrace and get back at you about it, to show you my thought process regarding those points. We'll have a nice talk about it.

Axel

J|Zεη
lol Ryker that doesn't matter. I'm telling you guys that I would have because that's just how I am. As scum I could have easily just not have told you that I wouldn't have stopped the lynch.

Anywho. If Kooz is serious about where he stands now, I'm pretty sure this is the climax of things. After Omni's flip, Bronar and I will probably be getting townie points. Ryker will have no choice but to kill one of us. From there, the other will be able to take them out without the support of Omni.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jeez, what a strawman.

You use a WIFOM explanation without considering the implications of the opposite side of the coin. You're trying to force one-side of your gambit down my throat and I don't buy it.

That call to arms for players outside the game seems genuinely put there to make me angry.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, bullet point list of why he's scummy. I'll retrace and get back at you about it, to show you my thought process regarding those points. We'll have a nice talk about it.
Just got out of the shower and am leaving for a smashfest.

It'll be made before deadline.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
In the mean time, can YOU bring up a bullet point list of why Omni is scum? I really have nothing on that slot other than it's aligned against my biggest scum read, atm.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sorry for the inactivity. As you know i am in vacations and i dont have a stable inet connect (Well, i have it, but my parents dont let me use >_>)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just finished a project on art history, and it's 1:43 am. I will try to do this tomorrow. Depending on how much time I have, it might be way more excessive. I sorta kinda maybe have a random date tomorrow? Talked this over with Gheb, s'yeah, will tell if it all goes through. and I'll be gone all weekend from Friday onwards.

To give a quick answer, Kuz, scum > first thing I'm looking at is Bardull. Gonna look at your slot because I remember Omni giving you some safe spots in D1.

On town... haven't considered this. I'll be looking at you and Ryker regardless, and that might be first, but if you can play your cards, sure. Will still look at Bardull.

I want to give Inferno a second look, but not a main concern for now. Same thing for RR, especially his early game interactions with Omni. Your slot also had some interesting interactions with Omni like I said. That's what comes to mind though, I haven't done a reread in a while. Will elaborate tomorrow if time.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
unvote

Uughh..

I need more time to think about this, even on an ML. There's just so much that doesn't add up to me.

I'm going to be stubborn.

Axel, I don't get why you're padding this lynch, with death statements to your own name and rushing it, I don't feel either of you would be so damn pushy.

On the other hand, there are other things I do like about your slot..

Bah

/sleepsonit

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just finished a project on art history, and it's 1:43 am. I will try to do this tomorrow. Depending on how much time I have, it might be way more excessive. I sorta kinda maybe have a random date tomorrow? Talked this over with Gheb, s'yeah, will tell if it all goes through. and I'll be gone all weekend from Friday onwards.

To give a quick answer, Kuz, scum > first thing I'm looking at is Bardull. Gonna look at your slot because I remember Omni giving you some safe spots in D1.

On town... haven't considered this. I'll be looking at you and Ryker regardless, and that might be first, but if you can play your cards, sure. Will still look at Bardull.

I want to give Inferno a second look, but not a main concern for now. Same thing for RR, especially his early game interactions with Omni. Your slot also had some interesting interactions with Omni like I said. That's what comes to mind though, I haven't done a reread in a while. Will elaborate tomorrow if time.
Coo' agree with most of this.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sone of Omnis early game play needs some more looking into wrt Sword, I remember it striked me as odd that Acrostic didn't vote Omni yet took all points previously stated. If you don'r push but feel suspicious then at least join the wagon with a vote. Like he repeated some points and elaborated but never questioned or pushed, but he didn't vote either. Odd. Sworddancer was town to me tho, but he told me that his scum game has really improved on skype..that's minor tho. Mainly Acrotsic who makes me doubt.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Just got back from work. Eating right now. I didn't put him at L-1 because I didn't want him to self hammer. I also wanted him to answer the questions I presented. I didn't think that he would be compliant to give me anything if I did put him an L-1 as he would figure it to be a lost cause. I still think that he's the play today.

Axel

J|Zεη
Jeez, what a strawman.

You use a WIFOM explanation without considering the implications of the opposite side of the coin. You're trying to force one-side of your gambit down my throat and I don't buy it.

That call to arms for players outside the game seems genuinely put there to make me angry.
? I genuinely don't understand what you're saying here point wise.
unvote

Uughh..

I need more time to think about this, even on an ML. There's just so much that doesn't add up to me.

I'm going to be stubborn.

Axel, I don't get why you're padding this lynch, with death statements to your own name and rushing it, I don't feel either of you would be so damn pushy.

On the other hand, there are other things I do like about your slot..

Bah

/sleepsonit
Padding the lynch means pushing the lynch, yes? I've given so many reasons. Bronar has given so many reasons. I think the reason why I see it so clearly is because Omni just gave up completely on attempting to look town to me at all, now he is trying to appeal to everyone else. The stuff he has been saying is so clearly scum to me.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Vote: Omni

Need to study tonight. Ryker if you think Axel is scum then sell it to me. If you think Omni is town then sell it to me. I already stated why I dislike Omni. He doesn't have time or energy to refute the points that I dislike and I likely don't have the time to comb through the thread again for a new scum read that I dislike more than Omni at this point. Note that I honest to God don't know what is going on between you and Zen with the gambits you pulled off at the later half of D2. In lieu of this, I know the gist is that nothing definitive came out of it from a mechanics and a read perspective. At this point, I saw the play at the end of today as just a large mess of irrationality that needs to be sorted out for D3. Right now though, I am rationally confident in an Omni scum flip based on play that I personally find to be dismally lacking and a genuine difficulty in reading the intent behind his actions.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
^ The offer above extends to anyone, not just Ryker btw. Kooz hearing from you would also be nice. I feel like I'm going somewhere down the wrong path with both you and Ryker leading the wagon in a different direction, but if you're not going to give me something to bite, then I'm afraid that I'm not going to follow.

Omni

BRoomer
yea don't do that Kuuz. not a good look.

its obvious that im appealing, Axel. everything ive said to you has just been me "flailing" aka waste of time. and xonar has just been denying all my statements and keeping it in the scumlight.

like the only person who is on my wagon that logically addresses my play without extreme biasness is Soupa. Felipe literally just votes whoever Xonar votes. and Xonar just votes whoever Axel votes. its a mindless wagon followed by a few people who COULD be mindful i.e. kuz, ryker, soupa, archer

also where the hell is bardull in this

and Inferno why arent u voting Axel. u know damn well im not scum. i know ur gut says it cuz im omni

Omni

BRoomer
u guys do not want axel/xonar/felipe just pushing their game on you guys. if u allow it to happen imma just say i toldja so at end game

Top Bottom