• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I mean, do you seriously find it impossible for Zen to think this would be a good way to go about offing his (biggest?) scumread?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Unvote

Not ready for L-1 yet. I'll be here 'til deadline once again so that is no issue. Just want several things resolved before the threat of a quick-hammer arises.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Secondly, I don't think Omni is the most townie, but that doesn't mean I'm content with Axel.

I think the way the votes are good, and I'm glad bronar unvoted.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean, do you seriously find it impossible for Zen to think this would be a good way to go about offing his (biggest?) scumread?
Yes, I do.

J has told me games where he lied about cop guilties to get people lynched when he wasn't the cop.

Let me go over this piece by piece.

He thought Gorf was suspicious D1
I can buy this.

He fakeclaimed to push a lynch on a scummy player
This is admitting he wanted to get him lynched off a lie. I have seen people blow things like this off and I would raise hell if Kuzi's slot flipped town

He wanted to get reads on the entire cast on it and Gorf
If this was the case why didn't he push others to comment more on his gambit? Even when I did my obvious fake one at the beginning I tried to get people to comment on it. I don't see any incentive to get general reads.

He intended to revoke his claim should Gorf turn out to be town, or push it through should he not be
There is nothing to suggest he would have dropped his claim if a CC didn't happen based on what he admitted.

~

@Ryker & Kuzi: If your both confirmed town to each other as masons why are you voting opposite people?

- He only admitted it because Ryker claimed

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yo. people who are not Xonar. ****ing read this. don't skim. this is why Xonar also needs to die. falsifying and scummying up Omni has literally been this guy's agenda since the get go

---------------------
Omni

- Non committal ("not going to make stances before everyone posts")
-> all consequences. i.e. being able to feel out everything before making hard stances
Being selectively committal does not mean I am non-committal. It is not unreasonable to say that I do not want to make my specific stances on a scumlist of the sort until the entire cast has posted. Considering I stated this the beginning of the game this is nothing more than null, though I don't see how it wouldn't just be a good idea. REFUTED.

- Focusing hard on removing anti-town players from the game. To the point of wanting to use our daily lynch on an anti-town player.
Null once more. Anyone has played a game with me knows this is a consistent playstyle of mine. REFUTED.

- Often contradicts himself, then gets away with it due to being non committal. (1)
What was directly quoted from above:

nothing is contradictory

there's meta. then there's actual scumhunting. i have a meta read on chaco/kev but nothing in actual terms of scumhunting and playing mafia. which is why at the moment i dont trust him
Bogus callout, Xonar. This was regarding me saying I don't trust Chaco but saying that I think his town is more than likely some kinda boring townie roll off of meta. There is nothing contradictory about this at all because one is simply a meta read while the other is me saying I'm not trusting an empty slot. This is weak, and soft, and wrong. REFUTED.

- His scumpicks are easy. Day 1 he started on Red Ryu who just gambitted. Then he went on me who opened with a contradictorily post. Then he went on WL who was main flavor.
RR was never a scumpick, Brosuke. Get your facts straight. He was a heavy anti-town play, but I knew he was lying simply because I am town. Knowing this, I knew he was intentionally trying to gambit and I knew it was wasting our time + taking attention and focus from creating actual trails. WL was on my don't trust list due to him buddying me early game as RR observed as well.

Since when has calling you and Axel scum easy? This is another bogus, weak, and soft point. REFUTED.

- Did nothing for the majority of D1.

- By extent, he has shown a lack of scumhunting intent.

D1 which consisted of me simply poking around and getting a feel for everyone and mainly waiting for the entire cast to post. Did not expect for it to take a week and a half for the entire cast to post. Regardless, I scumhunted by applying pressure to you and Axel by trying to surmise the intent of both your plays. Tired of the "did nothing D1" claims. By that definition more than half the cast did nothing so I think your definition is also ridiculous.

- Played the town by suspecting everyone who disagreed.

- Started off D2 just on Felipe and Chaco, the two easiest picks. Had me as back-up.
No. I played town by casting suspicions on players who called me out on very suspicious points i.e. you and Axel. I was asked questions by other players that did not rub me the wrong way and they were not deemed scum. REFUTED.

Secondly, I started D2 just like D2 should have played out. Felipe should have given a better analysis of the D1 game since it was lacking and without any substance. And Chaco's slot was empty. We were expecting Kevin. With those two speaking I would have confirmed my push towards you. You were not a back-up; you were first in line. Wanting Felipe to give more in order to leave gtrails and for Chaco's/Kev's slot to openly start talking is NOT scummy. REFUTED.

- Once he felt the game out, he moved to this convenient list.

Going on in D2 this was his list. I got on his mistrust on Chaco before (1) (note his bad reasoning on why not to trust chaco as to defend the dumbest point ever)
you're the dumbest point ever. addressed this above. REFUTED.

- big red text

- Cherry picked responding to things on several occasions. Note how he did not answer everything.
get this argument out of here. my posting style towards you was literally a response posting style to how you intentionally cherrypicked my arguments. to some of the points i made you would respond with "fluff", "this is stupid", and/or some random ad hominem that never address nor answers the point. you are actually the king of cherry picking as you are currently cherry picking my entire day's worth of play and only picking out posts you don't like while ignoring anything that proves otherwise.

tl;dr havent been scumhunting, had easy picks, was noncomittal, contradictory, was bad at responding (seriously just try to pressure this guy it's stress), did nothing yet masked it, wanted to use towns only weapon to get scum on anti-town, hunts antitown instead of scum to mask doing nothing.
thus this entire tl;dr is utter BS
--------------------

Omni

BRoomer
soupa
archer

read Xonar's points on me and my response and tell me his push on me is legit. i need to hear it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If we consider Washed to be part of scumcount
Then Bardull will be my pick for scummate. Should that result unfruitful, wanna look into RR... Inferno. very maybe Acro? Kuz depending on how today ends.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Then Bardull will be my pick for scummate. Should that result unfruitful, wanna look into RR... Inferno. very maybe Acro? Kuz depending on how today ends.
So, really, you don't think Kuz and I are scum. You think we're both wrong about Axel?

You know, just to have on paper.

Omni

BRoomer
large array of picks. but bardull would be a good choice... if i was a bad player that is. i've had him leaning town/null for mainly the entire game. stated that his existence hasn't had a major impact on me and distinctly made the point that i've been overlooking him.

call it wifom, or w/e, but Scumni does not leave weak connections with his scummates. i usually create large disconnections or have very strong stances/reads to remove any kind of "well he hasn't made communication with this player most of the game".

the rest of the list is kinda just meh. no reason for a weird double disconnection gambit from both me and RR. Inferno, lol. i think everyone has the same read on him. lol @ acro and kuz. nah.

i dont have potential partners, bro.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
A lot of people to pick from here, ay?

How about a more realistic pick than a lot of maybes.

WL/Omni and who else? Unless you think this is 2 scum where one is a traitor and an Indy faction of something else entirely.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You'd think three scum (omni ryker kuz), a traitor and an indy faction would be a bit much, right? Besides, a lot rides on which cards are revealed. Besides THAT, you are an un CC'd cop. Besides THAT, I said I'd look into Kuz.

I think you're both wrong about Axel.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You'd think three scum (omni ryker kuz), a traitor and an indy faction would be a bit much, right? Besides, a lot rides on which cards are revealed. Besides THAT, you are an un CC'd cop. Besides THAT, I said I'd look into Kuz.

I think you're both wrong about Axel.
I do think it is a bit much, 4 scum in a 12 man is pretty ridiculous as is number wise.

We do have a confirmed Indy and a mafia traitor flipped is rather silly considering this.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Honestly guys I've posted these picks before. It's not like I'm going to come at all of them at once.

WL/Omni and who else? Unless you think this is 2 scum where one is a traitor and an Indy faction of something else entirely
Repeating my interest in Bardull and Kuz depending on cards. Red Ruy deserves attention too. Acro and Inferno are people I'd look at should no other options arise on the scum flip.

Thanks for your feedback Omni, love your pointless banter.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I just did. Where are you looking on Axel Town? Where on Scum?

Same question for Ryker, Omni and Kuz. So basically the entire Axel wagon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, just verifying, the only thing you get out of Omni's flip is Omni's flip, right? You don't have anything lined up after that.

An Axel flip on the other hand.....

Food for thought for the fence sitters out there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I just did. Where are you looking on Axel Town? Where on Scum?

Same question for Ryker, Omni and Kuz. So basically the entire Axel wagon.
Axel town, you and Omni.
Axel scum, you probably die, then Soup for that terrible, TERRIBLE vote.

Omni

BRoomer
lol @ xonar dying regardless of flip
please dont look at me if Axel dies :(

Axel town, you.
Axel scum, Archer's Bane. RR.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I was busy last night and haven't had time to post until now. I want Axel to claim. There's just under 6 hours until deadline and he or Omni are probably gonna end up being the lynch target. Omni already claimed so I want Axel to as well.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Axel town
Brosuke - Ryker, Omni
Omni - Ryker, Red Ryu
Ryker - Red Ryu
(Kuz - Red Ryu)

Axel Scum
Brosuke - Ryker, Red Ryu
Archer's Bane - Omni, Red Ryu
Soupa - Ryker
Red Ruy - Omni

Good job convincing fence sitters so far I guess?

I also like how there's no way for me to survive in Ryker's agenda. Only confirms my suspicions regarding that. Don't just let Kuz and Ryker kill Brosuke and Axel. That'd mean dominance.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
4 votes for Omni, Brosuke ready to vote
4 votes for Axel

not voting; inferno, bardull

Considering this situation, I'd love to hear Bardull's opinion before Axel claims.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Survive? Be town. Don't turn up scum upon further investigation. I'm playing off my reads thus far and they involve murder-lynching you.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
My gut says Axel more. I don't know why, but I'm liking Ryker a lot. Other than some of the dumb **** that he did as soon as he got in, I've thought he's had very strong points. Although I wouldn't support an Omni lynch, I guess I would vote if it was absolutely needed. Honestly this day became a clusterf*ck and I want it to end.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Survive? Be town. Don't turn up scum upon further investigation. I'm playing off my reads thus far and they involve murder-lynching you.
Guess what, I am town. Honestly don't know where your fiery suspicion of me comes from, but we'll get into that tomorrow. :glare:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My gut says Axel more. I don't know why, but I'm liking Ryker a lot. Other than some of the dumb **** that he did as soon as he got in, I've thought he's had very strong points. Although I wouldn't support an Omni lynch, I guess I would vote if it was absolutely needed. Honestly this day became a clusterf*ck and I want it to end.
Don't give him the option to try and time you out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Guess what, I am town. Honestly don't know where your fiery suspicion of me comes from, but we'll get into that tomorrow. :glare:
Possibly you're overwhelming must live mentality. Really, with a confirmed indy, I wouldn't be surprised if you two flipped Lovers.

Top Bottom