• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because I didn't want Omni at L-1 before Kuz played cards and stuff. With me and Soupa there it was L-1, so I unvoted. Now Felipe is gone.
Vote: Omni

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't give two craps about that post right now.

Your still a viable lynch right now and I'm very annoyed you wouldn't do such to help town analyze you.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker, baby, why don't you chill down on the testosterone?

I already said I'm looking into RR when Omni flips. Possibly going to draw some connections should I be around tomorrow regardless.

Also, Felipe, don't need to consider "kuz the vig". Don't let Ryker scare you out of your own opinion.

Axel

J|Zεη
If that is the case, this is very good. I was wondering how there could be so much scum. But if you guys are really mason and Kuz is vig then that just leaves

Omni > Ryu > Bardull > Inferno

Inferno3044

Smash Master
My point on your claim is that first of all it could out an investigative role. Doesn't matter who he targeted. You could've claimed cop guilty on Gorf and Ryker for all we know investigated Bardull. It's still a way to out the cop. Second, it really was a scummy way. Here's what could've happened (assuming you both are town):

-Gorf dies. flips town
-NK
-You die for that bull**** claim. flips town
-NK

We lose 4 people due to your gambit. Now for all I know you could've weaseled your way out of your lynch and get a ML on someone like Omni. Assuming he was town that's still 4 deaths plus you're alive going by that gambit which would piss me off. Until I stated the logic that 2 investigative roles in a 12 man setup is way too strong for town, you would've let Gorf get lynched.

Why are you trying to avoid claiming? I think it's just fair seeing how you're on the chopping block as well as Omni and he claimed.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Why everyone here thinks i am ******** >_> Omni for me is really scummy, but i am waiting for what Kuz haves to say. I am not going to vote because only because you guys asked for it.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
@felipe: that's nice to know, but so far, your vote has only been tailgating Axel/Xonar

and if you're not reading then we don't have time to sit here and explain what is ocurring or what has occurred over the past 2-3 pages. it would make much more sense if u just read and/or kept up

axel, why arent u claiming? didnt u work out a safeclaim with your partner beforehand?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why everyone here thinks i am ******** >_>
1.) You're following Brosuke's vote around like a puppy.
2.) While you get your point across, your use of the language is not natural. It's stiff and often enough incorrect. No reason not to continue and learn though, of course.
3.) You don't stand on your own well.
4.) You're not voting Axel.

Work on it. You'll get there.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You have been my scumpick since day 1 Omni, if you recall.

And ryker, convince me, why should i vote Axel, over Omni. Omni is scummy in his own, convince me why Axel is scummier than omni.

Axel

J|Zεη
My point on your claim is that first of all it could out an investigative role. Doesn't matter who he targeted. You could've claimed cop guilty on Gorf and Ryker for all we know investigated Bardull. It's still a way to out the cop. Second, it really was a scummy way. Here's what could've happened (assuming you both are town):
Nah you're wrong. He wouldn't have claimed if he was mason with Bardull. That's all there is to it.
-Gorf dies. flips town
-NK
-You die for that bull**** claim. flips town
-NK

We lose 4 people due to your gambit. Now for all I know you could've weaseled your way out of your lynch and get a ML on someone like Omni. Assuming he was town that's still 4 deaths plus you're alive going by that gambit which would piss me off. Until I stated the logic that 2 investigative roles in a 12 man setup is way too strong for town, you would've let Gorf get lynched.
That's what a gambit is my friend. It's a risk.

But one thing is contradictory in your line of thought here. You're saying that if we lynched Gord that I would be killed the next day as town. But you're saying as scum, I would weasel my way out. It's one or the other, you can't just mold your points to fit your bias.

Why are you trying to avoid claiming? I think it's just fair seeing how you're on the chopping block as well as Omni and he claimed.
I'm not. I don't care if I claim or not. Randomly claiming isn't protown in itself. I said if Kooz and Xonar wanted me to claim after my post then I would. I have no concern for Ryu's posts if that's what you're referring to.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Actually with this cluster**** I don't even know. I haven't a clue who scum would gun for and I think it's dependent on who dies and what he flips.
So, you want to leave it in his hands rather than protect the professed cop clear and all around good guy?

Hmm, interesting.

For the dense, I'm implying that Xonar is scum.

Omni

BRoomer
BS, Axel.

we were ahead with one scum down and no towns dead. the only faction that needed to gambit and take a risk was mafia.

Omni

BRoomer
kuuz i think your vote sitting on Axel would be most comfortable yes

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Brosuke - There are definitely things in that argument I didn't like from you. For example, when you said "Axel was gonna lynch Gorf based on a fake claim, but he didn't." That's because that plan went out the window because, as you say later, Ryker CC'd him. Using a gambit to push a personal lynch is scummy. Using it to gauge reactions isn't really. Axel used it to push a personal lynch.

@Axel - I'm with Omni. Town is not in a position where it would need to take a risk like that.

Also 20 minutes passed

Vote: Axel

Brosuke, tell Axel to claim.

Axel

J|Zεη
I'm voteblocker. I vote blocked Inferno last night.
Jk. I'm warlock. My first prediction was that Washed Laundry would get lynched. My second was that Gord would get lynched. Once I guess twice correctly I win and am exited from the game.

I'm VT.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord

And ryker, convince me, why should i vote Axel, over Omni. Omni is scummy in his own, convince me why Axel is scummier than omni.
Quoting it, want an awnser.

Also, yes, i am OK with axel claiming.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think I'd prefer him protecting you, because you're cop.
If Omni dies, I want him on Kuz. Because I can be role blocked and he's motivated to play.

I'll get run over by you and Axel if left alone with you tomorrow because I've done my hard mafia work for the decade recently and I'm unlikely to do it again. You'd have to supremely piss me off and I like you too much.

Kuz already has better standing than I and I would prefer him to live.

Should Axel die, sure, protect me. Especially if he flips Roleblocker

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Axel ha no reason to gambit there.
He's been avoiding to claim while blatantly ignoring people.
He has on multiple occasions avoided questions during said gambit, I'm not going to quote them.
He has straw maned and misconstrued mine and Ryker's case on him.

Lynch him plz.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, Archer's Bane, Soupamario, Brosuke​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |