• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I could nitpick your post beyond belief, but let's just get to the meat.

At least I notice these contradictions. Hell, how can my contradictions w.r.t you NOT be spread out when you're making so many fluff posts and you've hardly been taking stances. Convenient to not take stances for the majority of the game. How can you even have 110 posts at the end of a day without anything concrete to get you on? Here's a problem, I can only nitpick you and point out small things, because you HAVE ONLY DONE SMALL THINGS. Moot.

No. It's just how this panned out. Moot.

...Elaborate. GOOD elaboration. Moot.

Hard to come up with something concrete except that you've done nothing concrete. Touched on this above.

Okay bro, cool story. Moot.
Dislike, didn't even address these questions.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why I asked Inferno that question is unimportant. I obviously have my own information that I was trying to glean from it or else I wouldn't have asked it. Just because you don't see the intent behind a question doesn't mean you have to bother addressing it. Why you're trying to press the issue further astounds me.

Now, if you were trying to accuse me of faking content or asking useless questions, that would be another story. Because you'd actually be doing something. Not just simply interjecting because it provides an outlet for appearing to scumhunt.

Your play throughout this game has length but no substance. You comment on aspects of the game but you don't analyze them. You just attempt to restate them in a clever way to show everyone you understand whats going on, but you never actually stick your neck out and play the game. You only started doing that after being put at L-2, when you realized that you would have to get your hands dirty or face your own scum lynch. This is why you're now suddenly posting in bulk with the content you so abstained from giving earlier in the game: because your lynch depends on it. Self preservation at its finest.

Even large parts of your new posts are inconsequential. Just IIoA and johning about inactivity or the intelligence level of other players in the game.

Not to mention the fact that a good majority of your posts before a wagon erupted on you were the most noncommittal pieces of uselessness that I've read in awhile. Off the top of my head I can remember numerous occasions where I thought you just might start actually making an assertion, just to end the post with a "well, idk, maybe something else could have accounted for it."
Then I read this.

Changed my mind a bit here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Inferno3044 - Town off connections and play with others. WL wouldn't have supported his lynch so quickly along

2. Ryker - Sitting at null, inactive slot and recent play is a headache.

3. Brosuke - Null, maybe leaning town, I hate the way he is going about answering certain things but connections with WL tell me it's unlikely he is aligned with him.

4. th3kuzinator - Null, sitting here for now.

5. Soupamario - Town, nothing has changed from before.

6. felipe_9595 - Town, claim alone makes me think he is with no CC.

7. Bardull - Null, I got nothing here really. Probs on my next to die list with Axel.

9. Red_Ryu - :lucario:

10. Omni - probs more likely scum, some posts I still like of recent but knowing this may have been a result of the pressure alone makes me think Kuz has a point here. thinking of the connections here with WL I would support a lynch.

11. Archer's Bane - leaning town from previous play but requires to be caught up atm.

12. Axel - Want this slot vigged super hard and dead. Sitting in null for now.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Omni, that didn't answer my question.

You stated you wanted your vote on me but don't seem to indicate you think I'm scum. Not to mention you haven't even touched on the fact that Ryker and myself are confirmed town. If you don't believe our claim then speak up, but take a stance on it.

I'm asking if you want me lynched toDay.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am hither.

Questions are welcomed.

On another note, I believe someone asked me for my stances, so here goes:

I agree that Inferno gets the noob Town card.

Omni was reading Town to me D1, but Axel raises good points, so Omni is pretty suspicious right now. Omni, on another note, why are you afraid to peg me as an alignment?

RR is null now, but he was originally reading anti-town to me. He has pretty much slipped into the cracks and isn't doing much. I would be ok with him dead, really.

Felipe is unCC'd Doc, and although I originally found him to be pretty scummy at first (oh lord, those sheep votes), I'm inclined to leave him alone because of his claim. Otherwise, he would be scum to me.

I don't trust Soupamario, really. He isn't Town to me.

Gorf's slot was Town, Town, Town. I'm not too fond of Kuz at the moment, but I don't see any blatantly scummy intentions, so it's ok to let him roam free. I think he's pretty silly for continuing to try that mason gambit though; Ryker isn't even playing along with it. Playful teasing and criticism aside...

Axel is a curious case to me. I see the town intentions, but we're worlds apart as far as reads go. I don't understand the strong suspicion (seems more like tunneling) of Omni at this point in time. I think he may, in fact, be giving Omni a little too much credit. Maybe. I'm a little reluctant to put him with one alignment or the other, but I'll do it after I reread him...whenever I manage to have the time for that.

Xonar was screaming scum to me day 1, however there are some things about him and his play that have changed since. I'm also reluctant to place him with an alignment for a couple reasons. I'll specify later, but I can't for now. I have my reasons.

Ryker's slot is pretty damn suspicious. I still don't believe the day cop gambit; it's of my strong opinion that Ryker tried to bluff out Axel's gambit with one of his own, but Ryker is holding onto the day cop gambit, which is still hardly believable. I'm not really sure why he is doing this if, in fact, he was trying to gambit Axel's gambit. Makes no sense. Scum lean.

Sworddancer/Archer's Bane reads as Town on D1, one thing that sticks out in the back of my head though is that he doubted felipe's claim for some reason. Peculiar, but Town nonetheless.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, tell me how this answer reflects my alignment then:

Ryker clearly retracted his mason claim and claimed day cop. I'm not sure what you're trying to pull, but anyone with a brain can see that your attempt to revive the mason claim isn't much of an attempt at all since, well, Ryker already admitted to not being in an actual mason with you, for starters.

I wanted you to affirm your claim because, well, if you did, and which you are doing, it makes me wonder what exactly you're trying to pull and why. Apparently you're supposed to be "good," so I really don't see the Town intent in trying to revive the mason claim other than to look like a Townie.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'm jumping between new updates on this page and also skimming over old material in order to get caught up. I'll probably finish up skimming by tomorrow morning. Feels like Majora's Mask mafia all over again.

I would like it if both Bardull and Red Ryu explained their town read on my slot.

Also, Gorf why were you under the impression that your slot was killed off?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR can you explain/quote for me your reasoning for wanting to kill Axel.
It's how that slot handled the gambit they did.

Claimed a guilty on the Gorf slot very vaguely, people question them on this an they refuse to answer most questions asked of them and only when they wanted to respond. It's that I can't see a townie reason to perform selective responding like this when trying to get people to react to a cop guilty.

On top of this,

Hence why I have completely ignored questions regarding that matter and why I intentionally left it vague. Hence why I have voted Ryker despite said claim. Hence why I have been questioning those who for some reason still fought against the Gorf wagon DESPITE MY "GUILTY".

At the start of the gambit, I had genuinely did have a pretty strong scum read on Gordito and was even, in fact, willing to go up to the point of him actually getting lynched. Inferno and Red Ryu I don't want to hear anything more about this. I don't care about the fact that you will disagree with my willingness to lynch him.
Then why wasn't there a single gog damn vote during the whole ordeal?

Voting Ryker over his cop guilty made little to no sense from a townie perspective for the gambit.

~

Also Kuz when will Ryker answer about why he CC'd cop?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm jumping between new updates on this page and also skimming over old material in order to get caught up. I'll probably finish up skimming by tomorrow morning. Feels like Majora's Mask mafia all over again.

I would like it if both Bardull and Red Ryu explained their town read on my slot.

Also, Gorf why were you under the impression that your slot was killed off?
Sworddancers gradual and natural changes in his reads.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So, directly after I claimed masons with Ryker, your immediate conclusion was "both are town and separately lying to coordinate a mason claim that doesn't exist for an unknown" instead of "maybe they're legit and Ryker was just trying to cover it up before" or "they might be scum trying to save themselves."

The reads you've produced for both of slots do not align with the rationale an oblivious town player would likely make. You immediately assumed that we were both lying but gambiting instead of feeling us out for a more appropriate read. This is analogous to what you did with Gorf's slot when Axel had a scum result on him. Instead of being suspicious and raising skepticism or believing the claim (which you had no reason to doubt) you knew Gorf was town.

I don't like it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker's slot is pretty damn suspicious. I still don't believe the day cop gambit; it's of my strong opinion that Ryker tried to bluff out Axel's gambit with one of his own, but Ryker is holding onto the day cop gambit, which is still hardly believable. I'm not really sure why he is doing this if, in fact, he was trying to gambit Axel's gambit. Makes no sense. Scum lean.
So, how many times have I told you to read? How many times am I going to have to do it again?

You don't have your facts straight. Read again.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Whether they believe my claim in the end is irrelevant. Its the legitimacy their immediate reaction that I'm concerned with. I don't like yours.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Quit telling me I don't have my facts straight. I saw your mason claim, which was presumably a claim in order to mask your day cop role, but the fact is, your claim was premature; Axel's claim was too vague and inconclusive to cause you to out like that. Seriously.

Guess we're not going to be friends, kuz. :p

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're saying that I am sticking with a Day Cop claim which is something you couldn't possibly gather from reading the thread, so how about instead of *****ing like a little girl with sand in her vagina, you reread the interaction.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Can someone explain to me what Ryker is talking about? I didn't see him retract his Day Cop claim anywhere, so what the **** is going on?

Axel

J|Zεη
Inferno#1171]@Axel - Where would you go on the chance that Omni flips town?[/QUOTE][B]Hmm probably Ryker depending on the results he has for us tomorrow which will probably be something like "roleblocked". If he claims guilty on me said:
Claimed a guilty on the Gorf slot very vaguely, people question them on this an they refuse to answer most questions asked of them and only when they wanted to respond. It's that I can't see a townie reason to perform selective responding like this when trying to get people to react to a cop guilty.[/COLOR]

On top of this,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel
Hence why I have completely ignored questions regarding that matter and why I intentionally left it vague. Hence why I have voted Ryker despite said claim. Hence why I have been questioning those who for some reason still fought against the Gorf wagon DESPITE MY "GUILTY".

At the start of the gambit, I had genuinely did have a pretty strong scum read on Gordito and was even, in fact, willing to go up to the point of him actually getting lynched. Inferno and Red Ryu I don't want to hear anything more about this. I don't care about the fact that you will disagree with my willingness to lynch him.
Then why wasn't there a single gog damn vote during the whole ordeal?
Voting Ryker over his cop guilty made little to no sense from a townie perspective for the gambit.
Huh? Why would I answer questions about a role I made up. That's just unnecessary. Conversing about the mechanics and details of a said role would have just been time wasting.

Uh dude why the heck would that matter seeing as it was fake? You're speaking as if I really was claiming guilty on him. Why does it matter if I was voting Gordito or not if I didn't really have a guilty on him. A gambit is used to get information. You need to get people's reactions and to believe you, but at the same time leaving crumbs for one to later on see that it was clearly a gambit. Learn from it my friend.
It's not a gambit, i got a guilty on him.

You can vote him now.

Also for the record, transparent means fake and forced.

:phone:

@Omni and Kooz regarding my stance on Bronar: Kooz I don't know how you don't know what my view on Bronar is if you've actually read the game. I've been buddying him all game. Most of his stances align with mine and I see the thought process behind each of his posts. I do have possible indy suspicions, but that doesn't matter to me right now at all. In any even I definitely don't see him as being mafia.

@Kooz: I'd like to hear your stance on Bronar.
@Kooz: If you're attempting to protect Ryker, it's unnecessary. He's already claimed. Holding onto the Mason claim just brings you down.

@Omni: You claim that I have been tunneling, but it's simply the fact that you keep doing scummy things, bringing my attention back to you. My pushes have gone in this order You> WL > You > Gord > Ryker > You. That's not tunneling. I've been looking at everyone in the game. I've looked at you from a townOmni perspective in each of those pushes. I may not point them out all the time as I did in #745. If I wasn't looking at you with an openmind, there would have been no reason to stop pushing you D1 and before my Gorfgambit.
@Omni: Regarding the millions of questions you asked me, you're going to have to ask me again in a single post if you want them answered. I feel everything has been answered.

@Ryker: That trying to outclaim/gambit eachother thing was pretty fun. What is your reasoning for me being scum currently? I agree with Bardull that you did claim way to fast as I said before when you first claimed. It didn't seem like you wanted to find out my intentions at all. You just voted me and you seem to be sticking to it without any reason.

Axel

J|Zεη
Ryker has a claimed innocent on Kooz. If Kooz flips scum, then we know that Ryker is lying and must be scum.

If Ryker flips scum, we don't know for sure that Kooz is scum.

Do you get?

Axel

J|Zεη
We will see, but I think Kooz is just trying to keep Ryker from being RBlocked.

If they actually stick to the mason claim, then yes they are both scum.

Top Bottom