• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Omni, if you're not scum, who is?

I think its time we get a stance from you.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright instead of letting people just come at you, give us your scum-hunting. That is, if you can hunt anything that's not a "nuisance" or an inactive. Prove you're town by being proactive, not by being reactive.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's so he can stay "consistent". Don't bother, just wait for him to make those two cases and watch it all fall apart. I'm not letting this slip.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I acknowledge Ryker changed his claim. I do not retract mine. As for why Ryker changed his claim, that will be discussed later with an appropriate explanation as for why is should not be discussed now. I don't care what you think of my slot, just trust that an eventual explanation will suffice. If it doesn't, lynch me.

Soup what do you think about Bardull.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
pro-active? lol. ok let me let you know exactly what ive been up to since D1

- game start
- gain insight on all players
- tell RR to start playing mafia
- realize certain buddying towards me from gorf, WL, bardull, soupa, and inferno. buddying or calling me early townie. u decide.
- J posting and me agreeing with his logic
- Xonar coming and me not liking his play at all.
- severely start disliking Xonar due to his inability to cope with pressure and questions
- begin to start wagon on Xonar. WL wagon takes precedent
- Axel enters and suddenly shows a completely opposite reaction from J
- without questioning each other, Xonar + Axel begin trying to start Omni train
- meanwhile, everyone in their mom is inactive. i want inactive slots lynched as priority.
- answer axel/xonar questions. no rally nor support from the rest cast because i think their questions were reaching. public generally agreed
- RR saying he'd be ok with me but doesnt really commit. i take note of this. apparently WL buddying me early game (kinda like 5 other people as well) is his only suspicion on me
- Felipe finally chimes in with Doc and extremely extremely awful play that makes him look grimey as hell.
- Xonar excuses and pardons him. Axel has NO comment on him. the WL wagon continues. this specifically pisses me off.
- day ends. WL flips

D2
- i want Chaco/Kev slot and Felipe to give a proper read on D1 so that everyone will be on the same page when i make my argument against Xonar and Axel (Xonar being first)
- Xonar and I do a lot of back and forth talking. Axel kinda sits on his thumb for most of it
- Axel asks my opinion on Gorf. i say idk i think he's townish. nothing stands out and his disconnections are large enough that i cant find a teammate.
- then i believe Xonar and Axel begin their wagon on me. parrot and non-contributing Felipe casts his vote as well. everyone else is quiet.
- about 3-4 pages of me vs. Xonar/Axel literally responding to each point. i find Xonar's points to be very sporadic and spread out; nothing that points me to scum. Axel quiets down after a page or so
- massive gambit **** occurs. Axel gambits. says Gorf is scum.
- i vote felipe meaning to vote Gorf but i still want felipe dead cuz he's a dead slot imo. then i vote Gorf
- no CC or response from Gorf. gay. Ryker comes in and says wtf and claims mason.
- im gone for the weekend. massive **** happens. reread. two investo's on Gorf. Gorf is clearly the play. helps determine if ryker or Axel is lying. VERY SUSPICIOUS of everyone who is on Ryker at this point ESPECIALLY Axel
- i ask about half a dozen questions to Axel to grasp his attention. he answers 0. skips them. Xonar kinda answers questions. seems to start "understanding"
- Axel cancels gambit and calls me scumni. Xonar jumps on the train immediately followed by Felipe. and here we are

stances:

dont trust Xonar or Axel the most.

why xonar?
- he asks hundreds of questions and points out contradictions that that are very spread out and/or don't apply to the actual main subject
- he focuses very, very hard on game mechanic meta which completely takes away from actual mafia scumhunting
- he excuses Felipe's D1 play. did not like that at all.
- his questions toward me did not seem like actual pressure. nothing that he said made me feel like he was trying to call me out on being scummy. nothing at all.
- he puts nearly 100% blind faith on Axel who has been looking increasingly scummy ever since Zen entered the picture

why Axel?
- almost all the same reasons as Xonar.
- except i would expect a lot more from Zen. i would expect him to want Felipe to contribute. i would also expect him to ask more questions that relate to actual scumhunting mafia as opposed to jumping into a ******** gambit that outs town power roles
- he plays an indirect game by trying to question my read on Gorf, then implying that Gorf is scum, then retracts it and attempts to use this case as for scumni. wat.

combined that with me finding townie
- soupa
- inferno
- rr
- gorf
- somewhat brodancer. was too inactive

and nulls
- chaco/kev
- felipe

and those were my leftover lynch lists.

now i'll go even further. why the hell wasn't Omni being proactive? why hasn't he been scumhunting?

da ****? ive said from the get go that i refrain from taking full stances until everyone has posted. needless to say, our chaco/kev slot JUST posted today. and inactives galore are streamnig left and right. my Xonar wagon was overriden by a WL wagon whcih was a good wagon. and then before a new Xonar wagon could start i get duo'd by Axel/Xonar right off the bat followed by these past 2 days of ridiculous gambit/claim wars. the attention from Xonar can NOT be looked at with two players claiming investigative roles having two results on one player

there's no scumhunting involved. just game mechanic guessing and process of elimniation based on flips. these gambits and claims and game mechanic meta has left us nothing except trails that can't be followed without someone guessing how the game was made.

and thats where im at in the game. left with a million unanswered questions from Axel. xonar flip-flopping on whether to pressure me or not while blindly following Axel and being okay with Felipe doing absolutely no scumhunting at all. and a list of inactives that destroy any kind of trail that was leftover after these D2 events

Omni

BRoomer
ive been applying pressure to both Xonar/Axel every chance i got. especially when they were trying to apply the Scumni push on me earlier toDay. and even after that tussle only a few people commeneted on but no one had any strong stances (RR, Bardull, Inferno, Soupa). either they were afraid to commit to a stance or idk something else, but i specifically waited for people to ask if they agreed/disagreed with Xonar/Axel's case on me and there was hardly any support side from Felipe's mindless vote dropping

fyi

ive been addressing questions and shooting back questions all game from Xonar/Axel. for anyone to say that i haven't been active or pro-active except within the past 2 days while i've been gone is silly.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
mfw i read all of this:

Really annoyed by all this claiming and setup speculation. I had ideas set on what to do until all of this blew up. On the other hand, better to have Kuz in here than inactive Gorf (I hope). I need to list **** for my own sake right here:

-Axel "claims" to have guilty on Gorf
-People voting Gorf
-Ryker claims masonry with Gorf
-Ryker claims cop with inno on Gorf
-**** blows up
-Axel admits claim to be a gambit
-Kuz replaces Gorf and claims masonry with Ryker
-Bandwagon is currently on Omni

So much **** happened between the last time I saw this and now I honestly don't know what to think. Was gonna put my vote on Gorf and go from there but that option is gone. Looks like I have to figure out another option.

@Brosuke - Is Axel your neighbor? (Call this rolefishing. Don't care)

@Axel - Where would you go on the chance that Omni flips town?

Omni

BRoomer
I wonder if he thinks that ignoring both Ryker and myself will set us up as his mates when he flips scum.
huh?

ive already said what i needed to say about Ryker

and there isn't much on Sworddancer. dude floated in and out of inactivity but generally made sensible posts

Omni

BRoomer
no, Kuz. i JUST posted my views on Ryker like less than 2 pages ago. dont make me restate **** that i've just previous said.

and my views on you (formerly Gorf) was literally what just occurred. didnt generally find him scummy minus the lean on me early game. once all the gambits and claims popped off any kind of scumhunting trail literally evaporated into thin air since everyone who was not Ryker/Gorf/Axel was forced to simply choose who needs to die based on logical meta based on the game's mechanics. the literal last past 3-4 pages of that **** took away from any kind of **** we were doing

and thus i chose you to die because it would let us know if Ryker is clear or Axel was clear. was not expecting for 3 gambits in this game to be made followed by retractions which forced 2-3 extra players to claim when it was not necessary

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I acknowledge Ryker changed his claim. I do not retract mine. As for why Ryker changed his claim, that will be discussed later with an appropriate explanation as for why is should not be discussed now. I don't care what you think of my slot, just trust that an eventual explanation will suffice. If it doesn't, lynch me.

Soup what do you think about Bardull.
I expect explanation as soon as you "talk" with Ryker. Is there an ETA for this?

@Brosuke - Is Axel your neighbor? (Call this rolefishing. Don't care)

Inferno3044

Smash Master
When I stopped reading last night, I was at the point where Ryker and Axel had opposite claims on your slot. I thought one of them was scum due to this (on top of there being 2 investigative roles in a 12 man setup) and how Gorf flipped would've given me a straight path on which one was scum. Now that Axel has admitted it was a gambit, that option doesn't yield the same information it had.

Omni

BRoomer
now Kuzinator. w/o anyone else's help

recap on why you find me scummy.

Omni

BRoomer
When I stopped reading last night, I was at the point where Ryker and Axel had opposite claims on your slot. I thought one of them was scum due to this (on top of there being 2 investigative roles in a 12 man setup) and how Gorf flipped would've given me a straight path on which one was scum. Now that Axel has admitted it was a gambit, that option doesn't yield the same information it had.
the answer to this question was dead obvious. what was the point of asking 'why', Kuz?

Omni

BRoomer
also Kuz, after your recap on me, give me your views on specifically:

1.) Soupa
2.) Axel
3.) Bardull

in that order

Omni

BRoomer
@Xonar: what happened to your Gorf/RR/Omni scum reads? have they changed (obviously mine hasn't). has gorf/kuz suddenly become OK in your book because he's leaning on my lynch? how about RR? i understand that i've been your main pick since D1 just like you've been mine since D1 excluding the mutual agreement of WL.

#HBC | ѕoup

@kuz

Was going to pressure him today, that all went to **** after the thread blew up with claims and gambits.

I think he is highly reactive and too shallow for his own good, which I didn't see much of in [redacted].

I'm assuming you're reading the thread, so tell me, what did you think of Bardulls reaction of my slight pressure earlier in the day?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I could nitpick your post beyond belief, but let's just get to the meat.
why xonar?
- he asks hundreds of questions and points out contradictions that that are very spread out and/or don't apply to the actual main subject
At least I notice these contradictions. Hell, how can my contradictions w.r.t you NOT be spread out when you're making so many fluff posts and you've hardly been taking stances. Convenient to not take stances for the majority of the game. How can you even have 110 posts at the end of a day without anything concrete to get you on? Here's a problem, I can only nitpick you and point out small things, because you HAVE ONLY DONE SMALL THINGS. Moot.
- he focuses very, very hard on game mechanic meta which completely takes away from actual mafia scumhunting
No. It's just how this panned out. Moot.
- he excuses Felipe's D1 play. did not like that at all.
...Elaborate. GOOD elaboration. Moot.
- his questions toward me did not seem like actual pressure. nothing that he said made me feel like he was trying to call me out on being scummy. nothing at all.
Hard to come up with something concrete except that you've done nothing concrete. Touched on this above.
- he puts nearly 100% blind faith on Axel who has been looking increasingly scummy ever since Zen entered the picture
Okay bro, cool story. Moot.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Omni

BRoomer
xonar, some of your contradictions did not have a point. it was as if u were contradicting points for the sake of contradicting. you even stated that some of your contradictions did not lean to me being scum nor town. you stated that they were just for the sake of pointing oujt a contradiction and left it at that, lol. i have not done small things. felipe has done small things. brodancer has done small things. i have made very set stances and have gone on whatever i could go on depending on whats been happening on the day which recently has been a lot. to say that im still doing "small things" at this point of the game is ridiculous.

and no, you focused on mechanics when i stated that i think Chaco was prolly vanilla townie. you've actually been the only person to touch on the mechanics for the most part before they needed to be addressed.

ive elaborated on my dislike of you play on Felipe D1 already. reread. nothing is moot.

still saying i've done nothing concrete. uh. ok.

you're practically just dismissing my points against you with shameless cherry picking which is whatever broski.

Omni

BRoomer
Don't answer other people's questions for them. You of all people should know better than that.
i didn't. what the heck are you talking about? Inferno answered and i replied to the answer and your questioning.

answer my questions i stated earlier AND answer the question to this post. why would you ask such a dumbfounded obvious question that probably has the same answer that everyone else had? you literally knew the answer. no one didn't NOT know the answer, so why would you ask such an obvious question to such a random character slot?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
See, you're dismissing my points by calling them cherry picking.

" it was as if u were contradicting points for the sake of contradicting."
dude, what?

"you even stated that some of your contradictions did not lean to me being scum nor town. you stated that they were just for the sake of pointing oujt a contradiction and left it at that, lol."
Some didn't. Your inconsistency overall is still scummy.

"i have made very set stances"
yet you don't make stances before everyone posted? yeah, contradiction bro.

That post is bad. My points still stand.

I don't need to explain to you why my scumreads became townreads. Besides that, the only one who joined my scumlist is Ryker, for obvious reasons. Stop being dumb/dense/whatever you're doing right now. Your posts are bad.

Omni

BRoomer
See, you're dismissing my points by calling them cherry picking.

" it was as if u were contradicting points for the sake of contradicting."
dude, what?

"you even stated that some of your contradictions did not lean to me being scum nor town. you stated that they were just for the sake of pointing oujt a contradiction and left it at that, lol."
Some didn't. Your inconsistency overall is still scummy.

"i have made very set stances"
yet you don't make stances before everyone posted? yeah, contradiction bro.

That post is bad. My points still stand.

I don't need to explain to you why my scumreads became townreads. Besides that, the only one who joined my scumlist is Ryker, for obvious reasons. Stop being dumb/dense/whatever you're doing right now. Your posts are bad.
you're giving one line responses to my points, Xonar. but i've been bouncing heads with you back and forth for the entire game. my points about you have been made clear and have been consistent.

i dont make stances until everyone has posted. but Inferno asked me to make stances consnidering thie inactives were gone which I did. you're trying to paint me into the limelight by saying im contradicting myself when i'm really not.

you don't have to explain why RR, who you found scum, has suddenly become town? well that's a first. what's the point of me asking you questions if u don't have to explain yourself? cool story, bro. cool story.

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni your #1182 is nasty, now I kind of regret ignoring you.

Why are you yring to bring up such a small point in read consistentcy, when there has been bigger things than those fodder reads you accused of brosuke not having? Would you cut me down if I didn't have a read on RR or anyone alike? This is really selective and just made to put brosuke in bad light, if you actually cared about what brosuke was doing, you would notice everything he has done today. Instead, you want to argue little points, and it doesn't look good.

Consider my vote on you.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright I'm going to drop this because this is being deeeeeeeense. I'll retry at a later point when I've figured out a proper approach for this, because I'm not getting through to you at all.

Meanwhile, I'll just give town the time to go back and read my case on you, and reply to you/review you overall, and I really do wonder if they all notice a pattern in the way you react.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni your #1182 is nasty, now I kind of regret ignoring you.

Why are you yring to bring up such a small point in read consistentcy, when there has been bigger things than those fodder reads you accused of brosuke not having? Would you cut me down if I didn't have a read on RR or anyone alike? This is really selective and just made to put brosuke in bad light, if you actually cared about what brosuke was doing, you would notice everything he has done today. Instead, you want to argue little points, and it doesn't look good.

Consider my vote on you.
i have. which is why i have stated on several occasions that my view on him has wavered.

this was the exact argument that i made against Xonar when he made his case on me, Soupa. that he was only drawing attention to what i've done that looks scummy and has ignored anything that would naturally earn my brownie points.

let me ask u something, Soupa. why have you noticed that i have been hitting Xonar on his scum parts hard, yet have ignored that Xonar and Axel have literally been tunnelling me and trying to paint me as scum and only scum even since D1?

asking out of curiosity since i find both myself and Xonar's attacks on each other very similar

Omni

BRoomer
Alright I'm going to drop this because this is being deeeeeeeense. I'll retry at a later point when I've figured out a proper approach for this, because I'm not getting through to you at all.

Meanwhile, I'll just give town the time to go back and read my case on you, and reply to you/review you overall, and I really do wonder if they all notice a pattern in the way you react.
this literally should have happened earlier toDay -_-.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why I asked Inferno that question is unimportant. I obviously have my own information that I was trying to glean from it or else I wouldn't have asked it. Just because you don't see the intent behind a question doesn't mean you have to bother addressing it. Why you're trying to press the issue further astounds me.

Now, if you were trying to accuse me of faking content or asking useless questions, that would be another story. Because you'd actually be doing something. Not just simply interjecting because it provides an outlet for appearing to scumhunt.

Your play throughout this game has length but no substance. You comment on aspects of the game but you don't analyze them. You just attempt to restate them in a clever way to show everyone you understand whats going on, but you never actually stick your neck out and play the game. You only started doing that after being put at L-2, when you realized that you would have to get your hands dirty or face your own scum lynch. This is why you're now suddenly posting in bulk with the content you so abstained from giving earlier in the game: because your lynch depends on it. Self preservation at its finest.

Even large parts of your new posts are inconsequential. Just IIoA and johning about inactivity or the intelligence level of other players in the game.

Not to mention the fact that a good majority of your posts before a wagon erupted on you were the most noncommittal pieces of uselessness that I've read in awhile. Off the top of my head I can remember numerous occasions where I thought you just might start actually making an assertion, just to end the post with a "well, idk, maybe something else could have accounted for it."

Omni

BRoomer
That's because we're both dense and in a similar position in a few ways :glare: A 1v1 between us two is more pace than progress.
okay then i'll ask you this, Xonar.

do you find it weird for Soupa to call me out on tunneling you, and him not saying the same for you? be honest. you've been grilling me hard and haven't had anything positive to say about me. so do you find anything off by the fact that Soupa is confirming his vote on me based on something he could have done towards you?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
okay then i'll ask you this, Xonar.

do you find it weird for Soupa to call me out on tunneling you, and him not saying the same for you? be honest. you've been grilling me hard and haven't had anything positive to say about me. so do you find anything off by the fact that Soupa is confirming his vote on me based on something he could have done towards you?
Are you blind? I've had the most heated discussion with Ryker earlier today. Not to mention, I've actually been poking Kuz as soon as I had the opportunity. I'm looking further, and actively at that. I have set goals and follow them.

You seem to be tunneling me purely out of consistency and to be able to be "doing something". One of my largest scumtells.

Besides, I've actually followed through on you. Hard. I've garnered a wagon and multiple posts pointing out scuminess. You... have been talking about not liking me.

Regardless, don't go into this post too deep, except if you feel like your answers are CONCRETE and lead to ANSWERS.

Top Bottom