• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i don't trust Ryker either, but at this point in the game i think seeing a Gorf flip and moving from there is the most logical move to make.

any what-ifs can be saved for when they happen

Omni

BRoomer
xonar, what do you think of Axel not voting Gorf at the moment

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't know. It depends on how much Ryker's role contradicts Axel's role. Overall, it is does have an understandable basis. Axel also wants to self preserve. Axel also sees that Ryker lies on every turn. With the way Ryker has been playing, all votes on him have been entirely justified.

I know why I did in the first place. I worked off of the wrong logic.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Also, look at which point Axel was voting Ryker. It was when Ryker was in the middle of being caught in the lie. At that point, they were both just as scummy imo. Axel keeping the vote there is justified if only just for pressure.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Ryker |
Axel, felipe_9595​
|
2 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker​
|
1 / 6​

Gorf |
Sworddancer., Omni, Red Ryu, Brosuke​
|
4 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Gorf, Soupamario, Bardull;

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Slept on it, Ryker shouldn't die, but I have this nagging feeling not to trust him. With that said...:(. Gonna miss Gorf, really. Second time he has died early off in a mafia game with me. No one should hammer until Axel comes back and talks though.

Also, @Omni, you weren't pushing for felipe's death after doc claim? Wat. Don't make me link posts son, that vote on felipe says it all lmao.

Axel

J|Zεη
Still have some reading to do but I've skimmed and read up to this point fully:

Disagree with Gorf lynch, I honestly think he's Town based on what I've read from his posts.

Inferno, that's phishing. Is that question really in dire need of answering for Town's sake?
Question: If you think I'm town, why do you not believe that Gorf is scum if I'm claiming to have strong reason to believe he is scum? I'm not sure why you're not willing to lynch him?? Please explain.
I honestly feel like I'm being suckered right now. A random cop investigation role that investigated the same player that Axel is presumably connected with just seems so unlikely. >____>
This. Ryker's claim is utter BS. I do say that he is extremely great at lying. He came up with 2 claims withing minutes of being caught in a lie. His first two claims were false and this last claim is false. Anyone who does not see this is either scum or mentally handicap. The chances that Ryker's COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED "investigation" landed on Gorf is just too unlikely. We lynching this dude today. Bronar this is the way we need to go. After collaborating with both my halves I'm starting to have doubts on Gord, but I'm sure on Ryker. I don't like those who are suggesting the to lynch Gorf over Ryker all the sudden, not at all.
*****, you even fished for my scum partner. :glare:
neighbor partner* wow I was not thinking well there.
God I need to explain this.

You keep saying I'm scum, and by that line of thought, you were basically fishing for my "scum" partner, who is in actuality a neighbor.
I lmao

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Listen Axel,

You claim Gorf is scum. Ryker claims Gorf is town. If we kill him and he flips scum, we will get Ryker should he be a liar. Rykers result is in contradiction with yours, even if not direct.

Thats all.

Omni

BRoomer
how can you have doubts on people that want to lynch Gorf over Ryker unless you have doubts on your night action on Gorf?

because i believe you specifically said 95%-100% certain which is a high threshhold

also stop being gay and go back and answer my questions. you're evading them entirely

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Still have some reading to do but I've skimmed and read up to this point fully:

Question: If you think I'm town, why do you not believe that Gorf is scum if I'm claiming to have strong reason to believe he is scum? I'm not sure why you're not willing to lynch him?? Please explain.
I just "know" Gorf, and he was reading TownGorf D1 to me. I liked his thought processes, crude remarks, and his scum hunting. He's silly, yet honest nonetheless in how he goes about the game.

I have a semi good feeling about your claim, but I'm pretty much at a coin toss with a lean on your side in the Ryker vs. Axel debacle which seems like TvS, which brings me to my next point; it's true that you have a "95% guilty investigative result" on Gorf, but I still feel like he's Town nonetheless.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, not much I can do about that. It's contradictory, I know, but that's how it is. Unless you have 100% conclusive proof of Gorf being scum, I feel confident in maintaining my read.

Axel

J|Zεη
Ok it's time to get down with this. And we still have four days which is good. I really wanted Gord to post before I retracted, but :/

My role claim was in fact a gambit.I have no night information regarding Gordito's role.

Hence why I have completely ignored questions regarding that matter and why I intentionally left it vague. Hence why I have voted Ryker despite said claim. Hence why I have been questioning those who for some reason still fought against the Gorf wagon DESPITE MY "GUILTY".

At the start of the gambit, I had genuinely did have a pretty strong scum read on Gordito and was even, in fact, willing to go up to the point of him actually getting lynched. Inferno and Red Ryu I don't want to hear anything more about this. I don't care about the fact that you will disagree with my willingness to lynch him.

Now then, as I said above, we are both beginning to have doubts on that read due to this Ryker fiasco and now especially with Omni's post, which I'll get to below. We believe that Gorf has a good chance of being town, and that THOSE WHO WERE CONTINUING TO DEFEND HIM/CLAIM HIS TOWNSHIP DESPITE MY "Guilty" are scum. As an ignorant townie, it would be the natural and logical choice to follow this guilty. Mafia, however, who know that Gordito will not flip scum (at least mafiosi, he could still be indy from their perspective) take the opportunity to defend Gordito, knowing that he will likely flip town. Yall see what I'm getting at. That's why I've been so caught up on that, and why I'm more wearisome of Bardull now because that stuff just don't make no sense.

Now then who to lynch today?

-We believe it is not safe to lynch Gorf without him posting. We do not want to lynch him atm.

-We would love to lynch Ryker. He is a liability if he is town, and very dangerous as mafia. He refuses to read the rest of the game which is essential in his ability to read other players, especially Bronar and I. If Ryker would see how hard we pushed on Laundry, his read should not be what it is now. As mafia, I would not know that Laundry would flip traitor, but rather think that he was town. For me to have pushed a townie lynch so hard as mafia would be putting way too much of a target on myself.

-Omni is our top choice. As our J side put it "Omni is scum. Like I'm almost 100% sure of it at this point with everything." Ryker is definitely more dangerous as scum, but I don't think we should be lynching on that basis. There still is the off chance that he is actually cop. He can live for today and we can see what he has tomorrow. We are more confident in our Omni read than we were on our Gorf read.

i think Ryker is not the play toDay. outside of the gambit and claiming bull****, he seems very authentic.

if this was BK and i could have it my way i would:
1.) lynch Gorf
2.) hope someone kills Brosuke overnight
3.) find out Gorf is town and lynch Axel
THIS IS COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMATE
Did anyone, anyone at all find Ryker's actions to be authentic? This is the more bull**** than all of Ryker's posts combined. That last line is exactly what I was talking about above. Omni has no bases for his town read on Gord. I even questioned him about it earlier and it all came down to he just doesn't really see him as scummy. But he is so sure here. NO BASIS AT ALL.

Axel

J|Zεη
Btw here's ever more Omni scum goodenss:
i think Ryker is not the play toDay. outside of the gambit and claiming bull****, he seems very authentic.

if this was BK and i could have it my way i would:
1.) lynch Gorf
2.) hope someone kills Brosuke overnight
3.) find out Gorf is town and lynch Axel
i don't trust Ryker either, but at this point in the game i think seeing a Gorf flip and moving from there is the most logical move to make.

any what-ifs can be saved for when they happen
The only thing Omni has been consistent in this game is being inconsistent. He has been tailoring his statements and votes into whatever needs to be said at the moment. He did this when voting Unvoting Bronar, Voting Gorf, Unvoting Felipe, Voting me, and now Gorf once again. Look at his posts as a whole and the situation behind each of them and you will see this. None of Omni's pushes are legitimate scumhunting pushes.

Axel

J|Zεη
SO SCUM. OMNI YOU HAVE YET TO EVEN CALL ANYONE OUT AS SCUM THIS GAME. YOU KEEP EXPRESSING DISLIKE FOR XONAR AND I BUT YOU HAVE NOT ONCE GIVEN ANY REASON FOR EITHER OF US BEING SCUM.

OMNI YOUR ABOVE POST THERE EVEN IMPLIES THAT YOU SEE ME AS TOWN WASTING TIME RATHER THAN SCUM.

:smash: :smash: :smash:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Inb4 it's because Omni has a town read on Gorf @ slip

As an ignorant townie, it would be the natural and logical choice to follow this guilty. Mafia, however, who know that Gordito will not flip scum (at least mafiosi, he could still be indy from their perspective) take the opportunity to defend Gordito, knowing that he will likely flip town.
This is where it falls apart. The mafia could still think that Gorf is indy :glare:

but that slip by Omni. Ohhh lawd.

A vote on Omni is still legitimate with the insanely large case I have open against him.

:mhm:
Omni, Gorf, Bardull, Ryker

Don't like any of them. Really think all anti-town is between them four, so my vote can be recruited for any of them, really.
Still, Ryker is basically the unCC'd cop right now. Meh. I don't trust you one bit Ryker. I really don't.

But yeah, at this point I recommend anyone to go back and read my Omni case. It supports an Omni scum-read majestically. Omni has been setting himself up to be unlynchable this game, anyone can see it.

Axel, just for the record, is your town read on Gorf just grounded in the fact that a scum would defend him if Gorf is town? I do think that with Ryker having a good chance being cop and Omni defending Gorf like that, it points to Gorf being town. But just looking at Gorf's play, I still think he's scum(my).

Milling where my vote is going to be. unvote

Axel

J|Zεη
Yeh but Bronar that doesn't really matter. I don't think Mafia has really given it much thought that he could be. It doesn't fall apart. Omni is scum. Omni must die.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Felipe is a good member of the Xonar Alliance. I like him.

Come now children, let's beat the evil demon called Omni.

Vote Omni

I'll pull up quotes after I've watched some anime. God this episode is going to be sooo goooood.

Omni

BRoomer
The only thing Omni has been consistent in this game is being inconsistent. He has been tailoring his statements and votes into whatever needs to be said at the moment. He did this when voting Unvoting Bronar, Voting Gorf, Unvoting Felipe, Voting me, and now Gorf once again. Look at his posts as a whole and the situation behind each of them and you will see this. None of Omni's pushes are legitimate scumhunting pushes.
because scumhunting went out the window when D2 became all about gambits and random claiming. i stated my dislike with the Day and how stupid it has been. if we were playing like normal mafia players then i would have been began my push on both Brosuke and u. unfortunately, we've had this ******** fiasco deterioate any kind of real mafia play.

none of my votes have been tailored, silly. they've all been changed depending on how the game has changed which has been drastic over the past few days.

THIS IS COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMATE[/COLOR]Did anyone, anyone at all find Ryker's actions to be authentic? This is the more bull**** than all of Ryker's posts combined. That last line is exactly what I was talking about above. Omni has no bases for his town read on Gord. I even questioned him about it earlier and it all came down to he just doesn't really see him as scummy. But he is so sure here. NO BASIS AT ALL.
because Gord/Gorf wasn't on my radar. nothing popped out as scum. ive explained this already. i'm also not "so sure" here. i don't find Ryker's recent posts scummy, but i don't trust him either. just because i don't find a guy to be scum doesn't mean i'm 100% positive that he's town. you're obscuring my views to an extreme and i dont like that, Axel.

your gambit was lame. everyone's gambit was lame. but because of your gambit, we have Ryker unnecessarily claiming cop which was not needed.

ive asked you half a dozen questions in the past 2 pages alone which you've left untouched. and suddenly another (the 3rd or 4th) omni train is trying to sail even tho it keeps failing. seriously stop wasting my damn time, Axel. i know for a fact that the Zen side of you would not tolerate this gambit **** because of how bad it detracts from actual scumhunting. the information that we received and the lack thereof (myself, soupa, inferno, RR, etc.) was ********.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
th3kuzinator replaces Gorf;
Archer's Bane / Acrostic will replace Sworddancer as soon as he confirms.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, felipe, Brosuke, th3kuzinator​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker​
|
1 / 6​

th3kuzinator |
Sworddancer., Omni, Red Ryu​
|
3 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Soupamario, Bardull;

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Confirming I've read the game. Confirming masonry with Ryker. Confirming Omni was by far my largest scum read while reading the thread.

About to read Axel's big post now, hold on.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Confirming I've read the game. Confirming masonry with Ryker. Confirming Omni was by far my largest scum read while reading the thread.

About to read Axel's big post now, hold on.

:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

elaborate

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's true but...
Ugh.

Ryker you make me mad. But I don't see how you're scum looking at everything here. Indy cop is so unlikely and would be mad broken yo LOL

yeah you can scratch him off the suspect list

Axel

J|Zεη
Axel, just for the record, is your town read on Gorf just grounded in the fact that a scum would defend him if Gorf is town? I do think that with Ryker having a good chance being cop and Omni defending Gorf like that, it points to Gorf being town. But just looking at Gorf's play, I still think he's scum(my).
Yeah that's the only reason. And I agree.

Top Bottom