• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright we got all the power players who actually read the game having a scum read on Omni. Ryker would probably have too if he read the game.

Looks like that's check and mate?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I believe Ryker is just cop and Kuz hasn't read everything (carefully) yet.

If he's cop, he can be town.

If he's mason in any way, he can be scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Had to walk to my other class.

Ryker is my confirmed mason. His alignment is confirmed to me. Any other information about his claim, especially considering I have yet to talk to him, will be discussed at a later date.

Lets put our focus on something that actually matters. Like dealing with Scumni.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
**** it, I hate this game.

I can support Omni lynch with his inconsistent behavior and WL's buddy nature with him during the day.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Well, ****. I just read about axel and I can't help myself but not even be phased, simply because I was just about to write up a huge case on Ryker and why we should lynch him, and then this happens.

*sigh*

Anyways, Axel's PoE matches mine and this game should be easy, I'm not ready or even concerned going into stupid possibilities, I'm more concerned of getting rid of the grimy players.

I'm going to be honest here, I would love to have ryker get the noose today, but I'm content with Omni.

I admittely have ignored most of his posts, but I'm willing to reread and get on the axel+brosuke power team.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
...What am I even reading?

Kuz probably claimed masonry without knowing that Ryker had already retracted it.

Or maybe he can't read. :3

Kuz, do you still uphold the masonry claim?

On another note, Axel, to be fair, I kinda had my doubts about your claim in the beginning. I had a pretty good feeling it was a gambit, but I played along with it anyway. I really do think Gorf is Town though, I had him pinned as Town on D1. That should explain the rest of my behavior fairly easily. I didn't want to call it out until you had confirmed whether or not you were serious though.

You were really pushing for Gorf's slot though, he was really close to getting lynched. -_-;.

Gotta go to school, I'll comment on the rest of these developments later.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Bardull said:
Kuz probably claimed masonry without knowing that Ryker had already retracted it.
How did you come to this conclusion?

Furthermore I want your reads on Ryker and Omni this instant.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Noooo Kuz. We won't.

You avoiding my question makes you go on my watch list! Grats.

Now tell me.

Kuz, your mason had a QT given to you, right?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm going to keep ignoring you. You know I have the intelligence to know what I'm doing and you know I don't do things without a reason.

I'm telling you to drop it. Kapish?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You're asking me to trust a slot I have a scum read on who is claiming to be in a mason with a slot that I don't trust at all?

Are you sane?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Besides, Ryker admitted that he LIED about it by not going STRAIGHT AGAINST my claim of that there should've been a QT. Instead of claiming something else, he would've simply held ground because it would be A DIRECT CONTRADICTION.

There's no doubt that Ryker is in no way in a mason. NO. DOUBT.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's possible.

I mean, the roles aren't the same in a sense, but I want to hear straight from Ryker's mouth. At this point.

Heck if I know about the rest of that either, just shows D2 needs a reread now.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker - You're going to have to comment here. A lot is riding on this.

Kuz - You're frustrating me with the games you're playing with me. Not gonna pass. I don't like your slot, and more players don't.

Omni - I've far from forgotten you. For as far as I know, you're still the flavor of the day. [Omni - Axel, felipe, Brosuke, th3kuzinator - 4 / 6]

On Bardull I have nothing concrete... yet. But he is currently no big concern of mine. I'll get something concrete once I deem that necessary.

Inferno, Felipe, Soupa, Axel, Red Ryu and Acro can be friends. Though Acro is always a friend :3

#HBC | ѕoup

Well, ****. I just read about axel and I can't help myself but not even be phased, simply because I was just about to write up a huge case on Ryker and why we should lynch him, and then this happens.

*sigh*

Anyways, Axel's PoE matches mine and this game should be easy, I'm not ready or even concerned going into stupid possibilities, I'm more concerned of getting rid of the grimy players.

I'm going to be honest here, I would love to have ryker get the noose today, but I'm content with Omni.

I admittely have ignored most of his posts, but I'm willing to reread and get on the axel+brosuke power team.

#HBC | ѕoup

I've been trying to post that for 25 minutes now.

I hate everything.

#HBC | ѕoup

>phone recopies old post

I Hate. Everything.

Kuz, I'm not playing that mason game either but you're in swords slot

#HBC | ѕoup

So I'm going to give some leeway.

I don't think you're dumb either, and I still have a scumread on Ryker, so.. When you retracting bby?

#HBC | ѕoup

MAN IM LOOKING SO BAD RIGHT NOW

Ugh thank you ignore this cluster****.

#HBC | ѕoup

GETTING BACK TO REALITY

I don't understand why Ryker would intentionally claim a legit masonry, retract it, then claim inno daycop on gorf.

I can see some logical reasoning but why throw himself under the bus like that? I understand protecting a partner but something like that doesn't make sense.

I want to hear from Ryker about this, and I want to see if Kuz is going to retract.

**** is gettin real.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Omni |
Axel, felipe, Brosuke, th3kuzinator​
|
4 / 6​

Axel |
Ryker​
|
1 / 6​

th3kuzinator |
Sworddancer., Omni, Red Ryu​
|
3 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Soupamario, Bardull;

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Soup, it's no question of why
Besides, Ryker admitted that he LIED about it by not going STRAIGHT AGAINST my claim of that there should've been a QT. Instead of claiming something else, he would've simply held ground because it would be A DIRECT CONTRADICTION.

There's no doubt that Ryker is in no way in a mason. NO. DOUBT.
It's simply impossible that there is even a legit mason.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
SO SCUM. OMNI YOU HAVE YET TO EVEN CALL ANYONE OUT AS SCUM THIS GAME. YOU KEEP EXPRESSING DISLIKE FOR XONAR AND I BUT YOU HAVE NOT ONCE GIVEN ANY REASON FOR EITHER OF US BEING SCUM.

OMNI YOUR ABOVE POST THERE EVEN IMPLIES THAT YOU SEE ME AS TOWN WASTING TIME RATHER THAN SCUM.

:smash: :smash: :smash:
i tried to make a case on Xonar D1. WL took priority. tried to make one D2 after Chaco/Kev posted on D1 followed by Felipe. then the entire claiming mafia wars started.

but ive been very consistent with my gameplay

scumlist has stayed the same. town list stayed the same. nulls are nulls.

Omni

BRoomer
but please, yes, bring on the questions and the pressure. and make them direct. and i want to see them from all of you, including you, Kuz.

because i'm town

so lets hear it. what exactly is your prob

Omni

BRoomer
fyi, ive already addressed both you(Axel) and Xonar for like 3 pages straight in a Q&A session so forgive me for not knowing what exactly about my play makes me scummy.

and i've heard nothing but Felipe parroting agreement and an overall 'omni is def scummy from kuz' so yes, more please.

Top Bottom