• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev XIX - Bring TVs, Power Strips and Cubes!

LuCKy

Smash Master
Why is it that we're able to finish Melee Doubles, Melee Singles, Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, Project: M Singles by midnight then? :(

Can't we just be super strict on stuff?

Alternatively: Crew Battle...Fly and I vs. the world in Project: M.
Me n mango would **** you guys in a project m character crew battle IMO loool Plus Alex's Lucas

:phone:

LuCKy

Smash Master
alright luckily its looking like they're giving me back my saturdays off so ill definitely be making a tournament soon lol

family stuff came up for june 9th though so meh :/

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
That actually works out better cuz I don't think we would have been able to get the venue for the 9th

Although idk how we're gonna get a uci venue over the summer since everyone is going home, but I'm sure I'll figure something out lol

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
I know Norcal is having that regional the 27th and 28th of July up in Concord... If you guys want I could see if I could host another one at LMU sometime mid - July.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Okay guys, G-rev 19 is here! Return of the Irvine tournament series. This will be held at a new venue at UCI: a lounge at one of UCI's dorms. The new address is in the first post, as well as parking information.

All the rest of the info is in the first post, but to reiterate, the venue opens at 4:00 PM and closes at 11:00 PM

We desperately need Power strips/TVs/Gamecubes btw!

Hope to see everyone there!

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
I think you should be more specific with the directions of the venue. Mesa Court itself covers a large area.

Is it going to be at the Rec Center in Mesa Court?

And I miss seeing you guys, so I'll try and come up for this.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I think you should be more specific with the directions of the venue. Mesa Court itself covers a large area.

Is it going to be at the Rec Center in Mesa Court?

And I miss seeing you guys, so I'll try and come up for this.
Yeah it will be, and I'm pretty sure that address is specifically the REC center's address, but I'll add a map later too for good measure

And come back to irvine some time matt!

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
yo mattchu, isnt escondido San Diego?
Why dont u come play with us.

Edit:
Nevermind I misread the "I Miss you Irvine" as in I miss playing smash or something.

STRNK

Smash Rookie
Do we just show up with the stuff or should we let you know? BTW if anyone is interested imma bring P:M in case anyone wants to play some friendlies.

Top Bottom