• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
My parents won't let me have a webcam. It's so unfair, all of my other friends in middle school have them.

PS:
Atlantic North
Xiivi
Rochester, NY

M@v

Subarashii!
Xiivi I really should leave the old info on the main page. I was laughing when I put it up.

Oh crap thats right you can just edit it yourself anyway. :(

No fun.

§witch

Smash Lord
Name: Colin
Gamertag: Switch
Crew: District 9 (not that anyone has or ever will hear of us)
Contact info: msn- Colin_scrimshaw@hotmail.com
aim- Letterbomb1905

Seriously, who doesn't love a good dose of pedophilia, imaginary or not.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I placed AWFUL, in singles and doubles(partner didn't show) today at Chu's =D But I did better than I thought at TvC!

Everyone is saying TvC is the new Melee. Melee is now gone from Chu's bi-weeklies and replaced with TvC. I will post my awful placing later.

Hopefully Duo places higher, and I didn't see SnowBall Bob in the brackets so I don't know if Fox is gonna be placing well this tourney.

TvC is too good!!!!

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
NKB, I was trying so hard to get into singles, I had a lot of confidence. But they started it too ****ing late. It was scheduled for 5, so I told my ride to pick me up at 8 becuase they didnt want to be out too late. I was sure that I would be able to do at least 4 matches in 3 hours. But they didnt start till like 7:30, and it was only 5 tvs. So I didnt even waste my time signing up, wastin my money, and having it show up as me lose. That was pretty dum. I might go to something next week. IDK about ch5 becuz its on valentines day and I got plans if u know what i mean :)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB, I was trying so hard to get into singles, I had a lot of confidence. But they started it too ****ing late. It was scheduled for 5, so I told my ride to pick me up at 8 becuase they didnt want to be out too late. I was sure that I would be able to do at least 4 matches in 3 hours. But they didnt start till like 7:30, and it was only 5 tvs. So I didnt even waste my time signing up, wastin my money, and having it show up as me lose. That was pretty dum. I might go to something next week. IDK about ch5 becuz its on valentines day and I got plans if u know what i mean :)
O SNAP THIS MAN GETS EM!!!!!

It's all good. Where do you live? Maybe I could take you if you don't live to far from me.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Lol, i guess u could say that ;). I live in Annapolis, but could be in Greenbelt or Bowie if that would be any more convient if u were to pick me up but I doubt it.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I've seen both your Foxes and you both suck. It's like two grade schoolers arguing who has more impressive genitalia.

(I kid.)

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I got 17th out of 25 at castle smash night on saturday goin oli/fox. I would've done better, but I had an unlucky first match, but w/e.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I'm going to be in a tourney guys ^_^ The date is not yet known, i just know its somewhere in february. I can't wait. I hope i'll get abit higher than i am expecting :p

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Well, I just went to my first tournament, so I might as well post the results.

I placed 17th out of 45 entrants. The tournament was called Super Mass. Brothers and was held in Greenfield Mass. It was on 1/17/08. A little redundant, but I'm located in the Atlantic North and am from Windham NH.

That should be all you need.

Sukai

Smash Champion
This should be further updated with Wifi-Friend Codes as well.
What he said.
I'm personally against Fox dittos, but this can also serve well for other people who would like to fight a Fox online.

Well, even though its right up there, I'll post mine anyway, cuz I memorized it, and it'll otherwise be a waste of memory.
0302-2570-4841
Skye

M@v

Subarashii!
If you want your wifi code on the OP, post it up.

PS-Thanks for the sticky. Im assuming it was you Xiivi?

Top Bottom