• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
It was on 1-3-09. By the way you got my name flipped and you could put the region as midwest.

edit: crap post didn't show up. Only two matches I think. One against a g&w and the other in teams were we lost.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I lost a 3/5 with Wario Nut. I only used Fox twice, the first time I won, but then I ****ed up a grab and it turned into a pwg, then he smashed me, taking my last stock.
PNF is working fine so far.

Today, Jan. 05, 2009
The tourney ends around the 24th. Don't know my ranking yet. In the LB now.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I lost a 3/5 with Wario Nut. I only used Fox twice, the first time I won, but then I ****ed up a grab and it turned into a pwg, then he smashed me, taking my last stock.
PNF is working fine so far.
XD you're not quite getting it yet. What did you place ??/?? what date was it and what was the name of the tourney.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Me and lozr split first place because everyone had to leave with there wii setups before we got to play the grand finals O.o

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * RAAAAAAPE! 1/10 (just write it up as PLUR Presents: L.U.R.)

1: Lozr
1: Duo
3: Karn
4: Ragnarok
5: KillerSOS
5: Dub
7: Mitsurugi
7: Norad
9: Dex
9: PLUR
9: ph00tbag
9: Shady
13: Flamingo
13: ****
13: Ashe
13: Rohan
17: Jcum
17: Uncle
17: Midna
17: Spaz
17: Aids
17: EM
17: OmniOstrich

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Me and lozr split first place because everyone had to leave with there wii setups before we got to play the grand finals O.o

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * RAAAAAAPE! 1/10 (just write it up as PLUR Presents: L.U.R.)

1: Lozr
1: Duo
3: Karn
4: Ragnarok
5: KillerSOS
5: Dub
7: Mitsurugi
7: Norad
9: Dex
9: PLUR
9: ph00tbag
9: Shady
13: Flamingo
13: ****
13: Ashe
13: Rohan
17: Jcum
17: Uncle
17: Midna
17: Spaz
17: Aids
17: EM
17: OmniOstrich
Good Facking **** Duo!!! Represent that Fox! Any videos?

Updated! I increased the font of people who placed 3rd or higher just so I can help point out the person's awesome accomplishments.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
**** i wish there wasa tourney here in the Netherlands >_< I did heard about a Tourney coming up in Amsterdam that should be very big. It's because of M2K going to europe for a tour or something i dunno. But i should go there with some of my friends. Let's hope i can so i can pwn some *** with Fox. Uhm, i do have 1 request. I've never been to a real tournament before, an dall the counterpick issues and all, i don't get it. So can someone help me getting some info on how tournaments works?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
**** i wish there wasa tourney here in the Netherlands >_< I did heard about a Tourney coming up in Amsterdam that should be very big. It's because of M2K going to europe for a tour or something i dunno. But i should go there with some of my friends. Let's hope i can so i can pwn some *** with Fox. Uhm, i do have 1 request. I've never been to a real tournament before, an dall the counterpick issues and all, i don't get it. So can someone help me getting some info on how tournaments works?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187736

Read the rules and tell us what stuff you don't understand.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Hey that helped alot!! I'm am wondering though. About the format for the match. Me and my opponent pick up our character, but when i use Fox and he suddenly switches to Sheik, is that fair? Because maybe he only chose Sheik because it counters Fox pretty well. Are there any rules about that?

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hey that helped alot!! I'm am wondering though. About the format for the match. Me and my opponent pick up our character, but when i use Fox and he suddenly switches to Sheik, is that fair? Because maybe he only chose Sheik because it counters Fox pretty well. Are there any rules about that?
Well, normally no ones that much of an *******, but if some one does that, its against the rules. Once the token is placed on a character, its for good, unless it was an accident or for the sake of getting the rules set correctly. At least, it sort of an unspoken rule here in alantic south/north. If its not against the rules, then if I got counter picked like that, I would switch to Meta knight then say "Counter that you little *****!"

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Well, normally no ones that much of an *******, but if some one does that, its against the rules. Once the token is placed on a character, its for good, unless it was an accident or for the sake of getting the rules set correctly. At least, it sort of an unspoken rule here in alantic south/north. If its not against the rules, then if I got counter picked like that, I would switch to Meta knight then say "Counter that you little *****!"
ROFLMFAO!!!! That's what everyone says =D

I remember at CH 4.5 Pyronic Star - an Olimar player kept on picking Meta Knight whenever his opponent was Meta Knight because he believes that's the only way to counter pick Meta Knight.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Ask for a double blind pick. That means both characters tell who they're going to choose before the match to a judge or a TO, and once they tell them, they cannot change it. Obviously, subsequent CPs are fine and all, but this should stop people from doing stupid stuff like that.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Ah thnx that clears some clouds up in my mind XD So if i recall this correctly, players first play 1 match on a neutral stage. The loser of that match counterpicks a stage. Then the winner of that match can change their character, while the other 1 can counterpick a character for the character the winner has chosen. Then repeat this till a winner has come? And note, you have to win twice to win a set right? So if i win with Fox at a neutral stage first, and i win against the counterpick stage aswell, have i won the match and i don't have to play the further steps?

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I wasn't really gonna post in here but since Mav is pressuring me...

Name: Garion
Gamertag: Kheldar
Preferred Color: Red (don't ever pick it in a ditto)
AIM: Dark Master XII
Email: dark_master100@hotmail.com

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Name:Mals
Gamertag:Shin
Crew: None
Contact info:AIM=shintarru MSN=Legendj911@hotmail.com

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I figure if I don't do it now, Mav is going to bother me about it.

Gamertag: Zhamy
Crew: No.
Contact Info: JZ Sez (AIM)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
tag: SCOTU
Crew: 5th Column (Anther, Ankoku, Bowyer, Levitas)
Contact: AIM: scotu42, MSN: scotu42@gmail.com, Gtalk: scotu42

@Knuxrouge: gtfover to my tourneys in Ann Arbor dog.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Atlantic South
Name(optional): Darrel
Gamertag: Fenrir...
Crew: (If your in one) Not really...
Contact info(im, email, phone, whatever you want to put): tmeleeguy at AIM, themeleeguy@yahoo.com,

Top Bottom