• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
hacks (ocarina codes)

unfortunately, they (the character part size modifier codes) are only for japanese brawl until someone converts them...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

STRONG BAD: All right, dumb children. Find The Cheat!

KIDS: (incoherent continuous yelling) He's over there. Right there.

STRONG BAD: Um, no, he's behind the box. No, uh, he's not even behind the box, he's barely obscured by the box. Look, The Cheat is behind the freaking box!!

HE'S BEHIND THE BOX! I'LL KILL YA!! I'LL KILL ALL YOUR DOGS!!

The Following were not hacked AT ALL:

Can't Let You Do That, Ice Blocks!

Can't Let You Hew That, Not-Fox!

FALCON PUNCH!

"It's FALCON AWESOME!"

EDIT: Some More

Can't Let You Do that, Bean Stalks!

Fox Gets Rid of Wolf Once and for All

Fox Learns How To Falcon Punch

Drunk Vision (Fox Phantasmo Causes massive Camera Effects)

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I've heard there is a way for USB Gecko users to upload textures, but I don't know how.

It might be worth trying.
If people knew how to add textures to Brawl without the use of mod chips and needing to Burn a new disk, I think alternate textures would become a big thing for Brawl. Do you know who it is or how to get a hold of the person?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
It's called "usbgecko.com" the forums have the code and the instructions, posting them here seems kinda pointless.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice

Breaking News! Hurricane Ike prepares to slam into the gulf coast.
(sorry if you live there I'm not making fun of you but come on, we are on a smashboards forum. Every time they say that this is what I think of.)
the picture is not that good either. Im not an expert at editing

BTW Master Of Fossils, if you mean that its from the song, I know it 2..
O rly? thats cool. I guess they are bigger than I'm giving them credit for. I'm like the only one in my school who knows them.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
It's called "usbgecko.com" the forums have the code and the instructions, posting them here seems kinda pointless.
All I could find was how to swap a texture for another texture that was already in the game. I'm looking for the code/program for how to utilize a texture from the SD Card or uploaded via the USB Gecko from the computer.

If it is there, I couldn't find it.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
I do wish they would release the textures to the public... I hear they're trying to figure out how to distribute them though.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if someone smarter than me would port that character object size modifier code to USA, then I'd be doing some stuff...

in the meantimes, i just might post some size modifier pics.

Top Bottom