• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
brawlsnapshots is TOO SLOWWWWWWW

"Good god, what moveswap is that?"

looks like either kirby, jigglypuff, or mr. g&w, looks like a move that puts the character on it's head, like a dash attack.

"And whats the code for changing Snake's Cardboard box into a crate?"

item switcher, check here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186699

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
The code works differently if you use it with a USB Gecko instead.
I don't know why exactly, but codes made for Ocarina don't always work properly on WiiRD.

And lo behold, 700 pages!
Ah, so it's impossible with Ocarina? I had an awesome idea for a shot involving CDs you can hold.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
lol @ your sig even though it's not a brawl snapshot! :laugh:
Yes it is...

Its from when the codes we're first being released, and he used a "same color for all characters" type code, picked PT, lined up some Ivysaurs, and hilarity ensued.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Yes it is...

Its from when the codes we're first being released, and he used a "same color for all characters" type code, picked PT, lined up some Ivysaurs, and hilarity ensued.
I'm pretty sure what he meant is his sig was funny even though it's not a picture he posted in the thread, just his sig.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
****, is that multiple assist trophy code only for the Japanese version?
Actually, I had to borrow my bro's US copy to do anything like that.

Force all assist trophies to be one of choice, then do something like change Super Scope shots to assist character of choice (expect freezes when they leave) or Diddy Kong's peanuts into assist trophies.

That picture wasn't mine, but I've done stuff like that.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Are they having a house party while Weegee's on vacation? Because I can't find Weegee in that picture.

Top Bottom