• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Qaomen

Smash Cadet
Behold! The banana peel of DOOM!

Looks like the spectators from Smashville doesn't like Falcon. O.o (Well, except for Nook, but he doesn't count.)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
oh brawl in the family... looking at all the comic's i've missed is too fun. your comics are too good and numerous to post them all...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

"Wow! A whale!"

(pic by Meep, but ^caption by me)

strangely, not a single person has posted a "wow! a whale!" themed (titled or captioned) picture up on smashboards. most likely due to us forgetting all of these brawl memes and quotes when the game got released. but instead of "You don't have time to ponder such questions" and "LANDMASTERRR!" we all turned our meme attentions to "Hands off my bread!" and "I fight for my friends..."

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
And this post is to commemorate the hackers who have been graciously pumping out dream versions of every character. apparently, very recently, syntax error, the big leaders of this movement, had their site taken down. it is said that nintendo attempted lawsuits, and they closed it down. they were just about to release a method that people could load up these awesome textures, but they had to close apparently. so, because i can't get pictures from their site cause it's down, i'd decided to post some of the works of many other well talented artists and hackers trying to keep this dream alive.

(credits to Stack Smash and The Elite Smash Hackers)

HO HO HO! MOTHER******!

The masked, mustachioed man (yes, vendetta)

RUN RAY RUN!!!! (.....STEEEEEEVE!)

mother brain looks a bit different then I thought she would...

including:

metroid

moar metroid

and Ridley

GO SPEED RACER GO!

:freak:

:(

Go Megaman!

ZOMBIES!

OVER 9000!

LOLwut?

don't let kirby eat the pokeballs...

didn't make it too brawl...

I'm gunna be a pokemon master!

the only thing missing is a King Leonidis costume for G-Dorf, they need to make that...

more: http://unleadedmugen.com/stacksmash/?page_id=86
http://www.kitty-corp.co.cc/
http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/the-roster/
and there are more. also be sure to see Syntax Error's videos (if they are still up)

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i only remember him saying something about a fish. but that was like a year ago . im surprised you all remember

edit. fat pit.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
this has nothing to do with brawl just christmas. its not like i care. but how can you call me a spammer and then do this.

all i have to say is. ho ho ho lol

Top Bottom