• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a is .................muah jajajajajajaja ... is toooo funny because in sometimes went i was playing i do something like that in error for tying to push another button

n_n

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
...a is .................muah jajajajajajaja ... is toooo funny because in sometimes went i was playing i do something like that in error for tying to push another button

n_n
hmm..ah...........ohahaha...........stop stupid talking you eh.............ah.....you

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a sorry for make you discuss about me well i don't understand some of the jokes or how to answer from that please ....forgive me
n_n

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i was just joking about that, i just can't understand someone trying to speak another language that easily. i prefer a person speak their own language, or the language they are relatively fluent in. if it is in another language then at least i could properly figure out how to read it, instead of trying to figure out a translation by someone

livan

Smash Apprentice
....a well i know the old style for say it but in a modern form to speak it is a lil harder because that variant to state to state
n_n

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Well he always tries to make a unique snapshot. Although he does use a cheating device for some of the stuff.
A number of them happen by chance or are the result of experiment, rather than staging.

I'll pick a few of them at random, hacked and unhacked.

I also try to make a habit of not posting without an image.

...Been a while since I took any shots, I should do some sometime, even if they're just more moveset swaps.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i love me. i love me.

this is not spam. someone loves rupeeclock. in context. i love me. like to the tune of the barney song.

just ignore me if you dont like me.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
you used to be cool clock. why do you let everyone speak but i cant? i was just saying i love me. cuz if i didnt.. no one else would.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord

Mk is soo broken, he doesnt even need to hit you to provide knock back. That picture is pure melee hitstun.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i did nothing wrong.
maybe you should post more .

i have every right to be here.

and i can say whatever i want

if people can devote a post saying how much they love clock. then i can tell you how much i love myself.

but the fact of the matter is. i dont.

hes a good guy . i like him too. but i dont see why you people pick on me all the time.

grow up.

Top Bottom