• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
well i dont i dont see whats wrong with that? its just like real life. i only played the first one. so maybe i dont know. it was a fun game but surprise i got stuck lol.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
well i dont i dont see whats wrong with that? its just like real life. i only played the first one. so maybe i dont know. it was a fun game but surprise i got stuck lol.
But they're just so darn happy when they're sending wave after wave of good men to their death on the brightly-painted battlefield.

also:
"Oh hey, people from an allied nation!"
"I want to test your strength!"
"Okay, let's have a battle to test each-other, but we'll use real people and army resources to do it!"
"Sure, who cares about all those poor schlubs who are gonna kill each other for no good reason!"

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I know! go ahead and waste your precious army men and resources. you have to be "tested" first before the already allied nations will join you, by either capturing their command center, or kill every last person they have.

they just might have been able to actually use those troops to fight the actual enemy. at least days of ruin is more realistic...

oh and i doubt MarsRoy played the first game in the nintendo wars series. it was called famicom wars. for the NES.

GRAPH-X!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
lol, cat is not impressed. anyway, I like Advanced Wars, but I'll agree it's a little unrealistic on that part. though it's no better in FE.

"Hey, wanna kill some people with swords up close?"
"Heck Yeah! *pumps fist*"

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
the nintendo wars series has gotten a little lazy recently... after over producing gba wars titles, they branched their NOW well known series (who knew of famicom wars?) into the DS era under the same title, as a way that people will recognize the brand that everyone started playing. at least they called the first ds game Duel Strike... battalion wars isn't named gamecube wars because it is a 3rd person squad based combat/shooter game instead of the tradition strategy game, which allowed it to continue on the wii platform under the same name.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol well maybe i didnt play the first one. i played the one on the gba.

so what did you guys ask for xmas? anything nintento related. clocks cat pic prompts me to ask.

Ange

Smash Lord
I must ask something quite off-topic, but Ive just read some of her (Nekoyasha) newest comics, and once I read that Marth says his last name is Lowell. (it was one of the Brawl comics btw)

..When was he named Marth Lowell? o_o Never seen, never heard of it.

On topic, we need more "funny Brawl pictures" >:C! Myself I dont have any, bah.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Ange

Smash Lord
Well yeah I searched on google, but I didnt find any "true" refference to it all, like were it all originated from and such. Something tells me its made up. o_0

Sjeele

Smash Apprentice
Lucario eats everything..
Well I made some new screens:

You're to slow..

Poe's

More poe's

The one that isn't a poe..

Carefull...

Ivynator

Ow, hi mom!!

Some 4 player action:

Missing link..

Ow, sweet

Say cheese..

EPIC :|

It wasn't me..

Up to the stars..

And beyond!!

Eat me..

Hurricane

Glidin..

These 3 were kind of cool, so I post them:

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman

woopsies, how did this got here? oh well, you might as well check out my other drawings in my thread, here, or you can check my deviant art page right here

Top Bottom