• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
if only brawl was more bloody

edit: any blood would be nice lol
Yuck, don't even go there!! That's the worst thing that can ever happen to the Smash Bros. series.

Good god, brawl in the family is amazing
Looks like Dedede is the equivalent of Dr. Seuss's Grinch there. Although, it would've been more amusing if Bowser played as the Grinch.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Yuck, don't even go there!! That's the worst thing that can ever happen to the Smash Bros. series.

Looks like Dedede is the equivalent of Dr. Seuss's Grinch there. Although, it would've been more amusing if Bowser played as the Grinch.
I think blood would be kinda cool, it'll never happen though...

and why would bowser be better?:

-king dedede has a transforming mechanical hammer, bowser has a koopa clown car (copter)

-king dedede has a waddle dee (feeling, abused, loyal servent), bowser has a gooba (unfeeling mushroom)

-and dedede is always wearing a santa outfit, bowser... is naked, there just wouldn't be any irony

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
blood would be weird. i bet if they did have it. they would have a filter so they can switch it on and off. i cant wait til xmas

livan

Smash Apprentice
....a kirby want to eat .....aaaaaaa kirby want to eat!!!! quick prepare food call for a pizza or something like that aaaaaaaa

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a well i think so but kirby are hungry ... and if he confuse a ike with a donut maybe the anothers are ..........a lucas ice cream ...............a run lucas before be late .....run all .......aaaaaaaaaaa kirby have hungry ......and he wants to eat you ...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............aaaaaaaaaaa.........how kirby can have the same figure if eat much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............aaaaaaaaaaa.

Top Bottom