• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
But, isn't Robin an orphan adopted by Bruce Wayne?
Actually, which Robin is being slapped here, Dic
k Grayson?
All the Robins are orphans ( unless you count Stephanie Brown) so it doesn't really matter either way. I think it is Grayson though.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all! Here's some Christmas themed shots:

On the Sixth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me

6 Geese of Laying!

5 GOOOLDEN RIIIINGS!

Snowman

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i got wii fit, im not too exited about that specifically, but now i have a balance board for other games like skate it or shawn white's snowboarding.

i also got a different laptop, and a 4g sd card, MORE PICS!

so anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS!

EDIT: wouldn't he be eating Combusken? Torchic doesn't look very meaty...

EDIT EDIT: 4 of my christmas pics:

Jiggly Kong Gets Festive

Nuclear Winter

"Can't let you do that, Ice Blocks!"

YAY! CHRISTMAS TUBE SOCK MEAT!!!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
wii fit is pretty mean to some people, i mean i registered pretty healthy (although i think i'm too light/skinny) but if you register overweight or obese, your mii suddenly is drastically huge-er... wii fit just wants to say, "screw you fatty!". they even went out of the way to not display your weight... but to calculate your BMI, or your fat ratio...

i got like a 35 for my fitness age(way older than me), cause i messed up and missed the last 2 tests to balance on the board

my bro got both healthy and a perfect fitness age of 20 (you can't get lower)

and the 3rd SBCG4AP game is the best of the series, with episode 5 being second best

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
well wii fit trys be nice. but it said i was too weak. and maybe i am. its the harsh truth that americans dont like to hear lol anyone play wii music? its pretty funny . other than that.... ehlol someone best be posting pics. lol

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
ha! nice, that happened the first time i used it, but i noticed it pretty quickly.

i got call of duty 5 wii, BEST ONLINE GAME EVER

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
ha! nice, that happened the first time i used it, but i noticed it pretty quickly.

i got call of duty 5 wii, BEST ONLINE GAME EVER
Pfft maybe for the Wii. It can't compete with most big 360/PS3 FPSs.

Anyways, another shot, this thread doesn't seem to active lately

Burning ROB

This is a little SSE easter egg.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
hey, the wii version has IR, i think that makes it better than the other versions by far, there's never been as good as an Infared online multiplayer game as CoD5 for the wii, compared to it MoH heroes 2 can't compete.

i'd take infared aiming over a few more maps, players per match, weapons, and graphics any day

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lucas is such a perv . hey clock next time you want someone to draw a comic for you let me do it. you know i have the time.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

man... i wish stack smash did a better version of Dr. Mario than this, heck they even gave the story that Sakurai stole his Dr. Uniform and now he's forced to just die his clothes... if only there was a way for me to edit my own textures....

pedo bear

Zombie Mario

Eggman

...I feel H A P P Y

Pichu

DemonFart

Smash Lord

man... i wish stack smash did a better version of Dr. Mario than this, heck they even gave the story that Sakurai stole his Dr. Uniform and now he's forced to just die his clothes... if only there was a way for me to edit my own textures....

pedo bear

Zombie Mario

Eggman

...I feel H A P P Y

Pichu
lol nice! i absolutly love the pedo bear. i want to make it my avatar! are there any smaller versions?

l0n3r

Smash Cadet

Wario's Firefart

My siblings and I were playing smash, in the few frames before Bowser's firebreath took affect, Wario flexed, creating this image .

Top Bottom