• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
i dont want goku or batman or the hulk or anyone like that in the next game. what would just seem wrong.

oh what else is wrong ? i need great pics. better pics. please
How about...

SPIDERMAN!

If you don't get it, Samus is the Green Goblin and in the comics the Green Goblin used bombs that looked exactly the same as pumpkins.

Anyways, another pic:

Super Ice Climber Bros.

They've even got their own mushroom powerup! Those aren't Mario mushrooms though, they're gonna be in for a big surprise when they get that...

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
i see. you put a lot of effort into it . good for you. but forgive me if i dont laugh .
They're not supposed to be really funny shots. Not haha funny, it might make some people grin or something but they're supposed to be more like cool references to the awesome comic books and Mario Bros.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
do you know how long it takes to wait for those freakn mushrooms/pumpkins/pickles/eggplants take to spawn? it took me forever just to be able to take this shot:

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
um no. they are spose to be funny. or at least cool or interesting . this is not family guy.
"Or at least cool or interesting"

That's what I consider them. You're not a Spiderman fan, you won't appreciate it. Also, this thread has had tons of pictures that aren't funny but still good for ages. It's more of a general Brawl pic thread now, it's only called this because when it was made all we had were dojo shots and captions, we couldn't post cool pics as we couldn't take our own.

do you know how long it takes to wait for those freakn mushrooms/pumpkins/pickles/eggplants take to spawn? it took me forever just to be able to take this shot:
I actually used the item switcher to get that, I switched food with veggies so veggies spawn a lot more often.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord

Nommommom, Bowser like hammers!

Newcomer Resetti beating Mario

Pikachu is in for a rude awakening

:zelda:Marth, exactly what do you think you´re you doing?

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
marth cant get laid. hes gay lol jk . anyway i am a spiderman fan. i just think it comes to point where there is no more funny in the game. 721 pages. thats a lot. but i still have hope theres some funny left. we just need to think harder.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Like I said probably a hundred pages back, the game has lost its magic, its photographic magic (lolwut). Seriously, we've seen enough sex posing, gay Martha, memes, and the list goes on...It´s not the same as before.

Creative pictures (Wolf+Stock market) are good. The other ones just lost their "thing".

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
marth cant get laid. hes gay lol jk . anyway i am a spiderman fan. i just think it comes to point where there is no more funny in the game. 721 pages. thats a lot. but i still have hope theres some funny left. we just need to think harder.

Brawl does not lose the amount of "funny" it has in it, people have merely raised their expectations on the amount of funny that a brawl picture can produce, thereby limiting the pictures that are funny through a filter until fewer are left. a site like brawlsnapshots is a good example of how through shifting through all the pictures taken of brawl, and featuring those that are good, you always get diamonds out of your coals.

so basically, there are funny shots. ALWAYS. just sometimes its kinda hard to find some that meet your expectations. it's not like there is a "point" that pictures become unfunny, unless that point is when SSB4 comes out...

japtar10101

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I haven't been here for a long time....and a LOT has changed!

Anyway, a random idea I was tossing around. Fused 2 pictures and added some special effects.

Top Bottom